collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world  (Read 509512 times)

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
I will donate my right bollock to science if he leaves this summer. It just isn't happening.

Can we call you Adolf if you do?

Offline edgysatsuma89

I will donate my right bollock to science if he leaves this summer. It just isn't happening.

I'll sort out my facial hair. Ginger Adolf. Not sure he liked gingers, I'll ask Diane Abbott.

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025

I'll sort out my facial hair. Ginger Adolf. Not sure he liked gingers, I'll ask Diane Abbott.

Good lad, and thank God he never invaded Ireland then.

Online Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024

Is there something special about your right bollock that science and society would benefit from? And merely out of curiosity, why your right and not your left.

Always hurts for some reason and is incredibly sensitive, I know they are meant to be but significantly more than my left. I had scans in my teens but nothing was found but I've always wanted to know. Actually he can leave, wouldn't mind losing the bollock.

I have the same, but with my left. Nothing quite prepares you for having ur sack slathered in jelly for an ultrasound, does it?

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
I too have a sensitive left testicle. Had tests as I once feared something was wrong but no.

Offline edgysatsuma89

Is there something special about your right bollock that science and society would benefit from? And merely out of curiosity, why your right and not your left.

Always hurts for some reason and is incredibly sensitive, I know they are meant to be but significantly more than my left. I had scans in my teens but nothing was found but I've always wanted to know. Actually he can leave, wouldn't mind losing the bollock.

I have the same, but with my left. Nothing quite prepares you for having ur sack slathered in jelly for an ultrasound, does it?

Haha, nah. Bloody cold as well! I'm glad it was Moby doing the scan though and not someone attractive.

Offline edgysatsuma89

I too have a sensitive left testicle. Had tests as I once feared something was wrong but no.

We need a support group.

Online Dogtanian

Or support pants.

Offline edgysatsuma89

Why wasn't Martinez asked about his bollocks on the pitch yesterday?

Offline Chris_Jephcott

• http://www.facebook.com
I was expecting some good news on this thread, and what I found was a whole load of bollocks.

Literally bollocks.

Online Dogtanian

I was expecting some good news on this thread, and what I found was a whole load of bollocks.

Literally bollocks.

And dodgy ones, too.

Offline KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
The quality of posts has recently improved, as far as I can see.

Certainly compared to daft notions Olsen was going to replace Emi long term and all that carry on.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Why wasn't Martinez asked about his bollocks on the pitch yesterday?

They are there for all to see. No questions to ask. Fucking massive and proudly on display

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025

Had to have mine looked at last year by my Doc from Malawi

African Bollock Checker

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
passenger to the car reverser

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal