collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world  (Read 514077 times)

Offline Matt C

• GM : 18.06.2020
Don’t they still have Henderson as well or was he one of Forest’s 40 permanent signings?

Offline dcdavecollett

Henderson was on loan at Forest.

Offline ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
  • GM : 01.08.2022
The whole world and his dog seems to be saying how shit David de Gea is, and I can't help worrying that they'll have a beady eye on Emi as a replacement.

I worry about that too. But seems they want to blow their wad on Mason Mount and offer De Gea a new contract. Thank god for idiots.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
The whole world and his dog seems to be saying how shit David de Gea is, and I can't help worrying that they'll have a beady eye on Emi as a replacement.

I worry about that too. But seems they want to blow their wad on Mason Mount and offer De Gea a new contract. Thank god for idiots.

Have to say, although Mason Mount hasn’t had a good season I think he’s a decent player and unfortunately will be a good signing for Man United giving them legs, goals, and a bit of technique

I think the reason Mount gets a lot of stick is simply down to the way Southgate has favoured him and he looks like the teachers pet
But in fairness he is a tricky little player

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024

They've spent the thick end of £400m over the last two seasons. £50m on Mount isn't "blowing their wad".

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
It's still a lot for a player with a year left on his contract and who's had limited appearances last season.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
However, they will probably have wad left for other big money signings.

Offline pablo_picasso

• Disclaimer: I may appear more grumpy than I am.
  • GM : 17.11.2024

Hasn't he just had the highest number of clean sheets in the Prem?

Or did I dream that?

Online rob_bridge

Hasn't he just had the highest number of clean sheets in the Prem?

Or did I dream that?

He did

He is just more error prone in recent years.

That said he must have on average been worth a position or 2 considering the duff managers they had post Ferguson.

Then again he has been on best part of 300k per week so maybe a cut is in order

Offline kippaxvilla2

Some of the internet news outlets are now reporting he ridiculous possibility that Emiliano Martinez may opt to stay at Aston Villa after all.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
It's still a lot for a player with a year left on his contract and who's had limited appearances last season.

Sure. But it's not a reason they couldn't afford Martinez if they wanted him.

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Some of the internet news outlets are now reporting he ridiculous possibility that Emiliano Martinez may opt to stay at Aston Villa after all.
No, it'll never happen. Surely he want top six and Chelse...oh ok top 12.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
Spurs are being advised to buy Martinez as a replacement for Hugo Dropalot by a list of ex (bang average) players

Fucking jokers

Offline Chap

• http://www.chap23.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Well they can all F off!

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
The club Twitter account has just tweeted about 6 pictures of Emi in the space of a few minutes. Whats occuring I wonder?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal