collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world  (Read 509691 times)

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
They've probably got time to waste.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
He's on Johnson's resignation honours list.

Appointed Member of the Official Council of Timewasters.

Offline kippaxvilla2

One of the people advising Martinez to go to spurs or for them to just come and sign him was Brad Friedel.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
The club Twitter account has just tweeted about 6 pictures of Emi in the space of a few minutes. Whats occuring I wonder?

What else are you gonna do on a Friday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fuck that for a laugh! I'd rather post pictures of Emi Martinez.

Offline mrfuse

• GM : 28.02.2023
The club Twitter account has just tweeted about 6 pictures of Emi in the space of a few minutes. Whats occuring I wonder?

What else are you gonna do on a Friday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fuck that for a laugh! I'd rather post pictures of Emi Martinez.

Rather specific ha-ha.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025

Rather specific ha-ha.

Football Factory

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally

Well, if you put it that way ;)

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
What else are you gonna do on a Friday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols?

Michelle McManus doesn't do it for me either.

Online Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
What else are you gonna do on a Friday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols?

😂😂😂

Offline N'ZMAV

I've done worse

Offline tomd2103

Spurs are being advised to buy Martinez as a replacement for Hugo Dropalot by a list of ex (bang average) players

Fucking jokers

Why would he go there?  They have taken a Nuno sized risk appointing Postecoglou and if they lose Kane this summer as well then it's fair to surmise that they will struggle again next season. 

Still, they've got NFL at their new ground though.

Offline manic-road

Spurs are being advised to buy Martinez as a replacement for Hugo Dropalot by a list of ex (bang average) players

Fucking jokers

Why would he go there?  They have taken a Nuno sized risk appointing Postecoglou and if they lose Kane this summer as well then it's fair to surmise that they will struggle again next season. 

He also spent 10 years at Arsenal, if he leaves Villa he will go to a far bigger club than Spurzzz

Offline The Man With A Stick

Fucking jokers

And Beyonce, a well-stocked cheese room, plus you can do bungee jumps off the roof or something.  Who could resist the lure of Tottingham?

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025

We know how good he is but how many points did he save us last season

Never ever sell him - ever

Offline Villatillidie25

Superb goalkeeper

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal