collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

All aboard the shuttle bus. by Chris Smith
[Today at 01:39:14 PM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 01:35:13 PM]

Gordon Cowans by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 01:27:21 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by Legion
[Today at 01:17:36 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ducksworthy
[Today at 01:01:39 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by devilla
[Today at 01:00:58 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Chris Smith
[Today at 01:39:14 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 01:35:13 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 01:31:43 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 01:27:21 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Nev
[Today at 01:18:45 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 01:17:42 PM]

Re: Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by Legion
[Today at 01:17:36 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by algy
[Today at 01:05:47 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: NSWE Investment  (Read 622250 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: NSWE Investment
« Reply #2220 on: July 24, 2021, 12:39:48 AM »
Is this a Man U forum, now?

Online Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2221 on: July 30, 2021, 01:00:13 PM »
First proper test of our owners.

Make us proud.

Offline Hairbandinho

« Reply #2222 on: July 30, 2021, 01:07:39 PM »
Can't wait for the slagging off they will get when Grealish inevitably goes, against their wishes.

Offline Villan82

« Reply #2223 on: July 30, 2021, 01:09:33 PM »
Let's be clear. If Jack goes I will not blame these owners, who have saved our club. The blame will 100% lie with Jack and his agent- leaving us as we start to motor will leave a very sour taste with me and place him beyond the pale with the others who dicked us around.

If I'm honest, I already don't care so much for Jack for disrupting the pre-season of his 'boyhood club' by allowing this shite rumble all summer.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 01:12:31 PM by Villan82 »

Offline TelfordVilla

« Reply #2224 on: July 30, 2021, 01:17:52 PM »
Let's be clear. If Jack goes I will not blame these owners, who have saved our club. The blame will 100% lie with Jack and his agent- leaving us as we start to motor will leave a very sour taste with me and place him beyond the pale with the others who dicked us around.

If I'm honest, I already don't care so much for Jack for disrupting the pre-season of his 'boyhood club' by allowing this shite rumble all summer.
what a load of nonsense. If a bunch of numpties on this site and elsewhere want to spend all summer wasting their time and energy speculating about something that doesnt exist, that has nothing to do with Jack or NSWE

Offline Shrek

• It goes Football, Formula 1, Cricket in that order
  • GM : 04.06.2015
« Reply #2225 on: July 30, 2021, 01:25:09 PM »
Leaving a week before the season starts would be poor form from Jack.

This could have been sorted straight after the Euros either way.

Offline Keeno

• Twitter
« Reply #2226 on: July 30, 2021, 01:28:19 PM »

what a load of nonsense. If a bunch of numpties on this site and elsewhere want to spend all summer wasting their time and energy speculating about something that doesnt exist, that has nothing to do with Jack or NSWE

Yeah exactly. Given the comical nature of transfer sagas these days, the fact that this one looks like it'll be done and dusted by mid-next week is actually good for all parties.

Grealish had been at a major international tournament then taking a well-earned break. He's hardly been fanning the flames or had his agent in the press. The entire of this ordeal has existed almost totally in the media and/or on Twitter. Loads of noise.

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #2227 on: July 30, 2021, 02:10:24 PM »
Interesting times for our owners. Their plans and vision for the club moving forwards is going to come sharply into focus.
Grealish's past injuries must be a concern for them. If he was to stay and ended up missing another third of a season (whilst being a year older) his stock would be at risk of diminishing. Do they stick or twist?
I feel I will know a lot more about the owners and their "project" based on what happens in the next week or so in terms of outgoings and incomings.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #2228 on: July 30, 2021, 02:50:29 PM »
If he does leave, the timing couldn’t be any worse. 2 weeks before the season starts and we lose our best player. Fuckin joke.

Offline mike

« Reply #2229 on: July 30, 2021, 02:53:20 PM »

I will completely blame the owners. They can say no every bit as much as Levy can.

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #2230 on: July 30, 2021, 02:55:04 PM »

I will completely blame the owners. They can say no every bit as much as Levy can.

Give them a chance to say no. 

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #2231 on: July 30, 2021, 02:58:53 PM »
If we are intending to tell them to do one, it's sort of in our interests to keep them dangling a bit before telling them. It's only their plans we'd be fucking up, not ours.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #2232 on: July 30, 2021, 03:13:24 PM »
Grealish had been at a major international tournament then taking a well-earned break. He's hardly been fanning the flames or had his agent in the press. The entire of this ordeal has existed almost totally in the media and/or on Twitter. Loads of noise.

His agent has undoubtedly been behind most of the noise. Off the record, yes but feeding the fire, absolutely.

Offline mike

« Reply #2233 on: July 30, 2021, 03:32:51 PM »

Give them a chance to say no. 

There was an implied 'if they sell'. I've gone from sure sure they wouldn't and I'm still not sure they will.

Offline Villan82

« Reply #2234 on: July 30, 2021, 03:58:10 PM »

They kept him when we were in the championship and Spurs wanted him. If they sell it is because he is agitating for it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal