collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:14:26 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Nev
[Today at 09:07:08 AM]

Re: FFP by Nev
[Today at 09:05:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Smith
[Today at 08:58:35 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by chrisw1
[Today at 08:51:41 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by itbrvilla
[Today at 08:50:29 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 08:48:04 AM]

Re: FFP by cdward
[Today at 08:44:03 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: NSWE Investment  (Read 621580 times)

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
Re: NSWE Investment
« Reply #1530 on: October 13, 2019, 08:44:26 AM »
Ah, shit, I don't pay taxes in the UK, either.

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #1531 on: October 13, 2019, 08:54:53 AM »
Now that I've got over the initial shock, bemusement, and incredulity, and we've had a laugh and that, I hope that brentastonb6 doesn't come out with that shite about having to pay taxes to have an opinion again. Fucking ludicrous! Get a grip!
Thanks Chummy but I had a total grip when I said what I said thanks . Boris is the current leader of the country and hopefully one who will give us the opportunity to grow  without constraint . In your  opinion you think he’s taking us over the abyss (you sound like most of the remoaning neigh sayers who think the world will stop spinning should we leave the ailing EU but that’s a bit strange as you obviously opted not to remain here yourself)
  In my opinion he isn’t but then like yours it’s just my opinion. No one said you can’t have an opinion only that your opinion from France is just that - words . What are you doing to currently improve our country from a foreign land ?  taxes on this occasion was my reference point as that’s what allows us to spend, invest and hopefully improve everybody’s life.
So thanks for your advice but I choose the counsel I  take and I certainly don’t take it from you.
Spectacularly insular, small-minded, apes the language of Trump, level of debate as high as a daisy.

BE is affected by this whole situation far more than most UK citizens. He’s had to change his nationality so he can stay with his family because of this referendum. If you are patriotic in any way bab6, let that sink in.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1532 on: October 13, 2019, 09:44:56 AM »
It's like when Americans say to me on Twitter that I can't have an opinion on Trump because I don't live there. The stupidity seems to be spreading.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1533 on: October 13, 2019, 09:50:35 AM »
Now that I've got over the initial shock, bemusement, and incredulity, and we've had a laugh and that, I hope that brentastonb6 doesn't come out with that shite about having to pay taxes to have an opinion again. Fucking ludicrous! Get a grip!
Thanks Chummy but I had a total grip when I said what I said thanks . Boris is the current leader of the country and hopefully one who will give us the opportunity to grow  without constraint . In your  opinion you think he’s taking us over the abyss (you sound like most of the remoaning neigh sayers who think the world will stop spinning should we leave the ailing EU but that’s a bit strange as you obviously opted not to remain here yourself)
  In my opinion he isn’t but then like yours it’s just my opinion. No one said you can’t have an opinion only that your opinion from France is just that - words . What are you doing to currently improve our country from a foreign land ?  taxes on this occasion was my reference point as that’s what allows us to spend, invest and hopefully improve everybody’s life.
So thanks for your advice but I choose the counsel I  take and I certainly don’t take it from you.
Spectacularly insular, small-minded, apes the language of Trump, level of debate as high as a daisy.

BE is affected by this whole situation far more than most UK citizens. He’s had to change his nationality so he can stay with his family because of this referendum. If you are patriotic in any way bab6, let that sink in.
What about the villa though?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1534 on: October 13, 2019, 09:51:56 AM »
FFS, there are umpteen threads in Off Topic for this.

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #1535 on: October 13, 2019, 10:26:56 AM »

Shut up, chummy

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #1536 on: October 13, 2019, 10:41:47 AM »
Gah! Didn’t realise we are in HD, I just look at New Posts.

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 14.03.2024
« Reply #1537 on: October 13, 2019, 10:47:55 AM »

Shut up, chummy
If you are not a Golden Muppet kindly refrain from commenting.

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
« Reply #1538 on: October 13, 2019, 11:11:38 AM »
I pay tax in the UK and GM subs ... so is it OK to add that I think boris and brentaston are both massive ******?

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #1539 on: October 13, 2019, 11:12:13 AM »
Sweet baby jesus and the orphans, can we stop this fucking brexit / 'Boris' bollocks here, please?

Please just take it to OT.

There's no escape from it.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #1540 on: October 13, 2019, 11:52:10 AM »

As H&V's official Japanese Envoy we are still waiting for a full and frank apology from you regarding the disruption of the Rugby World Cup fixtures.  ;)

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #1541 on: October 13, 2019, 12:06:23 PM »

As H&V's official Japanese Envoy we are still waiting for a full and frank apology from you regarding the disruption of the Rugby World Cup fixtures.  ;)

台風に対する謝罪を受け入れてください

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #1542 on: October 13, 2019, 01:29:02 PM »
At work they sent round a Liverpool corporate thingy (as work are members apparently) and they have some packages they charge £700 for which seems crazy.

Looking at what we are averaging at the moment, 41,600, even if that stays the same (and I think it will increase with away sidea selling out) we will only make another million on last season.

Expanding to 52,000 with another 10,000 without corporate would be circa £6m per annum extra.

Shows where we're short on competing with others long term.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1543 on: October 13, 2019, 01:43:52 PM »
At work they sent round a Liverpool corporate thingy (as work are members apparently) and they have some packages they charge £700 for which seems crazy.

Looking at what we are averaging at the moment, 41,600, even if that stays the same (and I think it will increase with away sidea selling out) we will only make another million on last season.

Expanding to 52,000 with another 10,000 without corporate would be circa £6m per annum extra.

Providing all ends well and we stay up which I absolutely believe we will, the corporate revenue side of the business will need to be looked at and radical progressive changes made. In fact I’m sure it is already with plans being made to significantly accelerate the growth of that stream. From kit manufacturers, sponsors, ways to broaden the clubs reach into new markets and of course how to increase revenue on match day through current activities and long term better utilization of the ground.

Villa Park, like White Hart Lane or Goodison, all very traditional football stadia, are all limited by what can be generated. Spurs will have increased that considerably now, and Everton will do the same in the coming years as their new ground is built. Our new owners will keep investing but we also need to keep up ourselves and becoming financially self serving. Today, in that regard we are a long way behind a number of the established PL sides like West Ham or Leicester before we even get to the top 6 sides. To truly break into that group we need to consider every option to take the required leap forward.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #1544 on: October 13, 2019, 02:03:33 PM »

Not sure if I'm missing something here.  If we average nearly 6,000 more than last season, that brings an extra million.  However, if we average 16,000 more than last season then it nets us 6 million?

On a side note, all corporate packages appear to be sold out on the club website so again, it  is something that could be looked at if the NS is rebuilt.  Going on what Purslow said recently, it's more likely that the corners would be filled, rather than a new stand built.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal