collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: NSWE Investment  (Read 668150 times)

Offline Zouch Villa

• GM : 12.02.2024
Re: NSWE Investment
« Reply #3390 on: December 06, 2021, 08:37:50 PM »
I can confirm that Zouch Villa really doesn’t enjoy reading one man’s obsession with ticket sales.

Online Rory

• GM : PCM
« Reply #3391 on: December 06, 2021, 08:39:04 PM »
I can confirm that Zouch Villa really doesn’t enjoy reading one man’s obsession with ticket sales.

Rory isn't too bothered by it.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #3392 on: December 06, 2021, 08:47:06 PM »
Just giving a Ticket Update and pointing out some facts.

Don't need people calling me a 'Balloon' for sharing my sincere opinions on Issues at the Football Club

It's about time you shown a little respect for Flin5tone . I have contributed over 500 posts now most full of information that i'm sure most of the less hostile members enjoy to read .

You're a troll on a tedious wind up. Outted a couple of times as a bullshit merchant when you couldn't keep your lies straight.

Fuck knows whether you're a sad Blue Nose or a sad Villa fan, eitherway there is a common denominator. Adding third person to the mix is a cherry on the cake.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #3393 on: December 06, 2021, 08:51:12 PM »

Don't need people calling me a 'Balloon' for sharing my sincere opinions on Issues at the Football Club

It's about time you shown a little respect for Flin5tone . I have contributed over 500 posts now most full of information that i'm sure most of the less hostile members enjoy to read .

To be honest, it's not quite up there with his 'multi storey car park behind the Holte' post but it's not far off.

Offline Goldenballs

« Reply #3394 on: December 06, 2021, 09:01:47 PM »
I've been to all but 1 of our home games, but the Burnley one is too close to Xmas with a lot of stuff going on. I imagine I'm not the only person in that position.

I'm not surprised it didn't sell out instantly.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #3395 on: December 06, 2021, 09:03:29 PM »
He’s got a point about pricing

He would if we hadn't essentially sold both those games out.

Like it or not, the club will charge what people are willing to pay, and a near-as-dammit sell out suggests people are willing to pay a lot.

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #3396 on: December 06, 2021, 09:32:55 PM »

To be honest, it's not quite up there with his 'multi storey car park behind the Holte' post but it's not far off.

what was wrong with suggesting a multi storey car park at EITHER END of the stadium as a solution for the Transport problem? many top European Clubs have such facility .

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #3397 on: December 06, 2021, 09:36:35 PM »
I’m surprised you haven’t suggested shutting two of the stands, pissing in a corner to dispel a gypsy curse and renaming one of the boxes The Jasper Carrott suite just so you’ll feel more at home.

Online Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #3398 on: December 06, 2021, 10:07:08 PM »
I’m surprised you haven’t suggested shutting two of the stands, pissing in a corner to dispel a gypsy curse and renaming one of the boxes The Jasper Carrott suite just so you’ll feel more at home.
[/quot

And hairdresser owners

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #3399 on: December 06, 2021, 10:21:43 PM »

what was wrong with suggesting a multi storey car park at EITHER END of the stadium as a solution for the Transport problem? many top European Clubs have such facility .

Because for one there isn't the space and for another we have planning consent to contend with.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #3400 on: December 06, 2021, 10:35:30 PM »
Sorry but how does a car park provides a solution for transport to and from the ground?

Online Rory

« Reply #3401 on: December 06, 2021, 10:39:49 PM »
Sorry but how does a car park provides a solution for transport to and from the ground?

Both car parks will have zipwires directly to New St and the M6.

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #3402 on: December 06, 2021, 10:43:54 PM »
If people could park their cars in a multi storey car park next to the round, would it encourage enough fans to buy match tickets?

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #3403 on: December 06, 2021, 10:47:01 PM »
We need to encourages some sort of park and ride in the surrounding area with frequent shuttles back and forth to the ground , think Disney 😉

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #3404 on: December 07, 2021, 12:03:15 AM »

It's about time you shown a little respect for Flin5tone .

I wish I had the confidence to refer to myself in the third person.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal