collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: NSWE Investment  (Read 653565 times)

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
Re: NSWE Investment
« Reply #2985 on: November 23, 2021, 06:39:04 PM »
Aren’t there still loads of buses that go into town along Lichfield Road?

Online nordenvillain

« Reply #2986 on: November 23, 2021, 06:54:28 PM »
Just had another look and to my horror the Leicester City match is also priced at £55 in the majority of remaining areas with NO CONCESSIONS . Absolute MADNESS . We should be encouraging the future,not pricing them out of a seat . Disgrace
[/quote ]
Whilst I agree that the prices throughout the ground not only for this game are too much, you need to get your abacus out again regarding your statement. There are 2618 seats remaining, of which 1568 offer concession rates, 1021 offer no concessions with prices of £54 or £55 and 29 offer no concessions with a price of £35. Asking supporters to pay these prices twice in 5 days one month before Christmas is a step too far for me.

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #2987 on: November 23, 2021, 07:47:48 PM »
Aren’t there still loads of buses that go into town along Lichfield Road?

Yep but even they are getting very,very crowded now and often the bus will whizz past when they are full and see a crowded bus stop. One of the better services in the city that route though

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #2988 on: November 23, 2021, 07:59:51 PM »
I dont know why you'd bother, it's only a 30 min walk back into town tops

I park where you do, I believe, by (what was) The Albion, and there's always plenty of folks already at the old central fire station by the time I drive past. If I'm not driving or I'm meeting people in town after, I've no qualms about walking back.

Yeah thats where I park. Really noticed the increase from relegation days to now of parked cars. If If Cross was still open it would do a roaring trade. That's a stones throw from town.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #2989 on: November 23, 2021, 09:09:38 PM »
I'm not telling any of you bastards where I park.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #2990 on: November 23, 2021, 09:18:23 PM »

That's a DISGRACE!!!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 10:22:14 PM by Ads »

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #2991 on: November 23, 2021, 09:47:41 PM »

That's a disgrace!!!

I think you mean DISGRACE. Edit please Ads.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2992 on: November 23, 2021, 09:51:30 PM »

I park where you do, I believe, by (what was) The Albion, and there's always plenty of folks already at the old central fire station by the time I drive past. If I'm not driving or I'm meeting people in town after, I've no qualms about walking back.

Yeah thats where I park. Really noticed the increase from relegation days to now of parked cars. If If Cross was still open it would do a roaring trade. That's a stones throw from town.
Or the Swan & Mitre or the Brittania, or Eddie's, or the Reservoir, or The Vine, .Honestly I could weep when I think of what we've lost 😪😪

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #2993 on: November 23, 2021, 11:37:06 PM »

Or the Swan & Mitre or the Brittania, or Eddie's, or the Reservoir, or The Vine, .Honestly I could weep when I think of what we've lost 😪😪

They only do a roaring trade 19 or so days a year. That was the problem.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #2994 on: November 24, 2021, 04:03:28 AM »

Has the Swan gone?

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #2995 on: November 24, 2021, 07:58:29 AM »

Has the Swan gone?

Yes. The old gaffer Anne ran it perfectly for a match day pub for years. She sold up a few years ago and the new owners were just not up to it. It was ideally placed opposite the station but people just stopped using it in the same numbers and lockdown finished it off.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #2996 on: November 24, 2021, 08:10:33 AM »

Not helped by the council turning the entire area in to an industrial estate and flattening any dwellings.

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #2997 on: November 28, 2021, 01:36:55 PM »
Still plenty of Availability for the Manchester City match, few more shifted after the fantastic performance yesterday.

let's hope some of the 20,000 on the waiting list make a purchase in the coming days

Offline Scott Nielsen

« Reply #2998 on: November 28, 2021, 01:40:55 PM »
Stop it, already.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #2999 on: November 28, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »
I know he's a ticket troller
But he does have a bit of a point

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal