collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ticket Ballot For Chelsea Game  (Read 37805 times)

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: Ticket Ballot For Chelsea Game
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2021, 09:34:57 PM »
And you call it meaningless? You are entitled to your opinion I guess, but so am I. And your opinion is wrong.
I did the same and agree with first part of your post however the original poster's opinion is not wrong. It's a valid opinion.
While the posters opinion is valid I do agree with Kev that the opinion is wrong. I've read Kev's post twice it was that good and completely right. In my opinion.
I disagree with your opinion but your opinion is not wrong.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2021, 11:20:20 PM »
And you call it meaningless? You are entitled to your opinion I guess, but so am I. And your opinion is wrong.
I did the same and agree with first part of your post however the original poster's opinion is not wrong. It's a valid opinion.
While the posters opinion is valid I do agree with Kev that the opinion is wrong. I've read Kev's post twice it was that good and completely right. In my opinion.
I disagree with your opinion but your opinion is not wrong.
At this point I feel that I should use the "opinions are like arseholes" line - but I won't.

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2021, 06:24:24 PM »
Quite interesting to see Burnley release details of their ballot for the home game with Liverpool.

Tickets will be free of charge.

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2021, 06:31:03 PM »
Quite interesting to see Burnley release details of their ballot for the home game with Liverpool.

But only if you’ve purchased a season ticket for next season already.

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2021, 09:27:50 PM »

Still, it’s a good gesture.

Offline Aldridge Villa

« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2021, 09:45:55 PM »
What pandemonium that was to apply for, probably my like of IT skills mind !!! Good luck to all , can’t wait to get back if not season, then certainly next.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2021, 11:20:57 PM »
Farcical
Those of us who kept our money in the Club should have been given Priority.I still have Vouchers that expire in September and have a 1/3 chance of being able to partially use them.

Had a read through the process and the procedures required if successful and it just seems so much hassle to watch a Meaningless Football match. It was less hassle booking and travelling on a flight last Summer to Finland.

£50 for zone 1 seating for those 'lucky' to be successful in the Ballot?

Don't give me this rubbish that they care about the fans , Purslow would have jumped at the chance to join the Super League if invited.

Mod hat off.

You are an utter idiot. Meaningless? No Villa fixture is meaningless. Purslow has integrity. What a clueless set of comments. How many more returns will there be after your usual flounces out?

Mod hat back on.

Offline Skerra

« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2021, 11:41:12 PM »
What an incredible & wonderful gesture from Burnley. To thank their season ticket holders, they are allowing 3,500 of them to go to the match v Liverpool, for FREE, for those that are successful in their ballot. This is just the type of thing that I wish our club would have thought of doing. Instead, they have made our match v Chelsea a category A game so, some fans will have to pay £50. At last, at least Burnley are putting their fans best interest at heart instead of just paying lip service.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2021, 11:56:14 PM »

Still, it’s a good gesture.

It is.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2021, 06:53:25 AM »
Farcical
Those of us who kept our money in the Club should have been given Priority.I still have Vouchers that expire in September and have a 1/3 chance of being able to partially use them.

Had a read through the process and the procedures required if successful and it just seems so much hassle to watch a Meaningless Football match. It was less hassle booking and travelling on a flight last Summer to Finland.

Don't give me this rubbish that they care about the fans , Purslow would have jumped at the chance to join the Super League if invited.

Mod hat off.

You are an utter idiot. Meaningless? No Villa fixture is meaningless. Purslow has integrity. What a clueless set of comments. How many more returns will there be after your usual flounces out?

Mod hat back on.

Do you have to give yourself a warning now? ☺

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2021, 07:18:05 AM »
What an incredible & wonderful gesture from Burnley. To thank their season ticket holders, they are allowing 3,500 of them to go to the match v Liverpool, for FREE, for those that are successful in their ballot. This is just the type of thing that I wish our club would have thought of doing. Instead, they have made our match v Chelsea a category A game so, some fans will have to pay £50. At last, at least Burnley are putting their fans best interest at heart instead of just paying lip service.

Our owners have invested £400m. Only Chelsea and Man City's owners have invested more of their own money.

Burnley's owners have bought the club via loans and loaded them onto the club, like the Glazers did.

I think its clear who has the best interests of the fans at heart.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2021, 09:31:02 AM »
That's a really nice gesture from Burnley, well done to them

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2021, 09:39:13 AM »
Farcical

Mod hat off.

Mod hat back on.

What an extraordinary post.
If you think any Villa game is meaningless then perhaps you should be using your spare time and money on other things.
You must have been having a REALLY shitty day to post that.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2021, 10:15:06 AM »
The season Burnley they were promoted, they gave everyone who already had a season ticket, a free season ticket for their first season in the Premier League.

It was an incentive from the previous season’s season ticket sales, but still pretty good.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2021, 12:29:05 PM »
Farcical

Mod hat off.

Mod hat back on.

What an extraordinary post.
If you think any Villa game is meaningless then perhaps you should be using your spare time and money on other things.
You must have been having a REALLY shitty day to post that.

I'm presuming that was directed at the original post rather than me?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal