collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa Park Redevelopment  (Read 531089 times)

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Re: Villa Park Redevelopment
« Reply #1575 on: October 07, 2022, 03:46:57 PM »
I had it in the 90's at the Lloyds Bank clearing house in town where I was one of only 3 blokes out of about 40 staff. Toni Braxton's Unchain My Heart brings me out in a rash as a result.

I bet you were all over Cher's Believe crap too.

For real

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #1576 on: October 07, 2022, 04:06:49 PM »
Pink’s first album was good. She went downhill after that.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #1577 on: October 07, 2022, 04:52:21 PM »
Pink did some decent pop songs. An American friend of mine went to one her concerts in Portland a few years ago a d said it was very good.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1578 on: October 07, 2022, 05:47:35 PM »
My eldest daughter has expressed a desire to go to see Pink so if I can get tickets I'll take her. Not really my cup of tea, but I bet she puts on a decent show. We're taking the younger ones to see Harry Styles next year as well. Don't even care.

Offline nigel

« Reply #1579 on: October 07, 2022, 05:51:34 PM »
My eldest daughter has expressed a desire to go to see Pink so if I can get tickets I'll take her. Not really my cup of tea, but I bet she puts on a decent show. We're taking the younger ones to see Harry Styles next year as well. Don't even care.

Tuesday 13th June at 12:00 (mid day)!!

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #1580 on: October 07, 2022, 05:51:56 PM »
I’m sure you will enjoy both.

I’d love to tag along with my eldest to see Girl in Red next year, she’s ace, it’s just the crowd would see me as some old fart in the corner trying be young. Anyway my daughter would never let me go with her. Damn shame really as she was brilliant in one the small tents at Glasto this year, probably my favourite of everything I watched on the Iplayer.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1581 on: October 07, 2022, 06:35:15 PM »
My lad wanted me to take him with me to see Depeche Mode but at £108 a ticket he can bollocks.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #1582 on: October 07, 2022, 06:56:55 PM »
My lad wanted me to take him with me to see Depeche Mode but at £108 a ticket he can bollocks.

But you can bond over how Violator changed your life!

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #1583 on: October 07, 2022, 08:19:06 PM »
she's in Benidorm next week,Pink that is, cheap as chips

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1584 on: October 08, 2022, 08:52:17 AM »

But it'll just be Mandy from Rochdale wearing leggings and a pink wig.

Offline Simon Page

« Reply #1585 on: October 08, 2022, 09:43:09 AM »

I'm posting this mainly to take the heat off Rory and RHCP. Pink has probably the best touring band going. Especially the bass player and backing singers, but they're all phenomenal. Her fans have an undercurrent of menace about them - and not in a K-Pop gonna hack your Twitter way. And her Funhouse Tour gig at Cov was the best concert I've ever seen (and I've seen some good ones).

I can promise you the best performance by a home side at Villa Park this decade will be Pink, regardless of whether you like middle of the road toons or, to give it it's proper name, anything recorded by Americans.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1586 on: October 08, 2022, 09:59:32 AM »

I'm posting this mainly to take the heat off Rory and RHCP. Pink has probably the best touring band going. Especially the bass player and backing singers, but they're all phenomenal. Her fans have an undercurrent of menace about them - and not in a K-Pop gonna hack your Twitter way. And her Funhouse Tour gig at Cov was the best concert I've ever seen (and I've seen some good ones).

I can promise you the best performance by a home side at Villa Park this decade will be Pink, regardless of whether you like middle of the road toons or, to give it it's proper name, anything recorded by Americans.

I bet it's more fun than watching Springsteen as well.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #1587 on: October 08, 2022, 10:28:00 AM »
Don't particularly care about Pink but would rather sit through three of her concerts than one tedious song by The Toss or the Lukewarm Chili Peppers.

Offline Simon Page

« Reply #1588 on: October 08, 2022, 10:54:59 AM »

I bet it's more fun than watching Springsteen as well.

Definitely. More importantly, your daughter won't forget the gig in a hurry. Especially if you go for the eye-wateringly expensive tickets up the front.

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #1589 on: October 08, 2022, 11:08:51 AM »

But it'll just be Mandy from Rochdale wearing leggings and a pink wig.

As long as it’s not Sticky Vicky.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal