collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed  (Read 491489 times)

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed
« Reply #3315 on: January 31, 2023, 05:49:17 PM »
Seems very settled here now and can see him and Kamara only getting better together.

What was the point in digging up this after three weeks. We know you try to snooker the threads, just give it a rest.

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #3316 on: January 31, 2023, 06:11:59 PM »
Yes, er give it a break!

Offline algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
« Reply #3317 on: January 31, 2023, 06:16:56 PM »

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #3318 on: January 31, 2023, 06:22:08 PM »
Keep it in your pocket.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #3319 on: January 31, 2023, 06:27:06 PM »
this is loopy

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #3320 on: January 31, 2023, 06:27:34 PM »
One to chalk off

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
« Reply #3321 on: January 31, 2023, 07:20:38 PM »
The Totally Football Show/Athletic podcast the other day that Luiz and Kamara are the best midfield pairing outside the top 6.  High praise.

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #3322 on: January 31, 2023, 07:37:07 PM »

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #3323 on: January 31, 2023, 08:05:04 PM »
Stop bumping the thread for your own safety (shot).

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #3324 on: January 31, 2023, 08:19:47 PM »
The Totally Football Show/Athletic podcast the other day that Luiz and Kamara are the best midfield pairing outside the top 6.  High praise.

Are Spurs considered top 6 still? Luiz and Kamara walked all over the Spurs midfield only a few weeks back.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #3325 on: February 03, 2023, 02:55:12 PM »
Stop bumping the thread for your own safety (shot).
Hardly ! I keep Douglas very current as he's a key player and I actually predict him to be our top assist maker come season end.
He has produced some lovely deliveries in open play and from set plays.
Deliveries Evri one would be proud of.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #3326 on: February 03, 2023, 03:04:12 PM »

Are Spurs considered top 6 still? Luiz and Kamara walked all over the Spurs midfield only a few weeks back.
Luiz Guendouzi and Kamara with Ramsey ahead would be a top 4 midfield.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #3327 on: February 03, 2023, 03:18:50 PM »
Seems very settled here now and can see him and Kamara only getting better together.

What was the point in digging up this after three weeks. We know you try to snooker the threads, just give it a rest.

For the final time, not that I should have to, but having that thread available helps myself and, I'm sure, many others navigate the discussion forum.
Furthermore, under Emery, Douglas Luiz has started every single league match and takes our set pieces.

I was also had in mind that with the transfer window and how Arsenal were interested in a midfielder again this window and how Luiz seems settled here and developing a great midfield duo with BK.
Anyway, it's quite simple how I choose and then write on relevant threads  and encourage debate on a variety of topics which I have my musings on.
So simply you can either join the debate and /or provide your own insight or opinions on this with Dougals or any thread, or simply butt out.

That goes to the rest of you who try (unsuccessful) to belittle with the snooker jibes. Doesn't work because I actually not familiar with the so called sport.

I find it insolence if people don't want to pick up points raised on threads either by me or others.
Please leave it out as others want to bandwagon and make unfunny comments.
Good day.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 03:26:54 PM by Footy-Vill »

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #3328 on: February 03, 2023, 03:56:18 PM »
Stop doing it then, and we won't have to.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #3329 on: February 03, 2023, 04:53:36 PM »
Stop doing it then, and we won't have to.
That doesn't make sense though because writing on specific and relevant thread is important.
Why would I write about Douglas Luiz elsewhere when he has his thread and certainly to be me should be a strong part of people's discussions as he's playing so well and is a key components and set piece taker.

So for an example:
Emery has spoken about need to win tomorrow to make top 10 .
There are various threads this could go.
Unai Emery
Pre match
What does success look like for Emery
Teams we'll finish above this season

I would write that in one of those.
No issue here apart from those not seemingly to like me bringing into consciousness and awareness specific threads for discussion and debate.

So, again, if you don't want to talk about Luiz, don't, but you and others shouldn't be trying to detract from the fact that I want to and that he's the creating goals and starting every game under Emery is the focus not these side issues.

If people don't have anything to contribute, perhaps just allow.
Who knows, sometimes I may have actually helped bring things to mind and raise awareness, thus doing a favour!

Others write on threads for relevance or to update/bump them, but it appears to be a problem when I do it for some.
Also, I'm sure you and others have commented on specific threads for good reason in your mind and in my mind it's good reason.

I also do it so that my discussion about a particular player or topic does not get lost. It's less difficult as I get confused and not as clever at understanding so simply and quickly as most. So I would write where I think is good to write.
As I've previously stated, it can be perplexing for me at times.

In any case, the compassionate among us will be respectful, and I have always understand in life here or where ever there will always be a minority who dislikes a method because it is not their method or they think it's stupid. Allow for it. Unless I violate forum rules, I will not change. And I certainly don't mean to offend or irritate anyone.

I was simply contributing and hoping that people would not turn all mean-spirited and could see the positives. I asking respectfully stop making these snide remarks.

Let's stop now because it's getting boring for everyone. Position has been established, and let's hope Villa moves into top half place.

Enjoy tomorrow all of us and even those who make fun I know it's just your way of communicating a dislike but can add to negatively when not having a good moment in a day so we all bare that in mind shall we.

Up the Villa!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal