collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: WBA v Aston Villa Post Match Thread (FUCK THE ALBION)  (Read 53487 times)

Offline BC Villain

Re: WBA v Aston Villa Post Match Thread (FUCK THE ALBION)
« Reply #360 on: May 15, 2019, 04:18:33 PM »
Well there we are. They are happy they beat us over 90 mins. We are happy to be going to Wembley again. Different standards but all of us satisfied:
All i can say is think what we could have done had we a full squad to pick from.

We can blame Brunt, Gayle or HRK, but ultimately there are many incidents this season that have cost us.

The lads played their hearts out tonight and the fans were superb. We played right to the very last kick.

Gutted we didn't win, but ultimately, do you honestly think we'd have had a successful season in the PL with this squad?

Well done to JS for his efforts.

Anyway. We beat Villa, which is all we asked for.

Boing boing x

Can beat that with this little sha gem on Facebook.

I'm still disgusted about that last night. For that fucking vile bunch of cheating divers, whingers and pansies to jammy that win was a travesty. A diving cheat shit of a captain with a face you'd love to smack; a fucking scumbug assistant; even bigger fucking scumbug as manager; owners who've got the EFL wrapped round their 12 fingers; and vile fans who hounded one of the nicest guys in football out and yet pathetically worship a manager whose only tactic is to con and cheat like he did at smallsall and Brentford.

The Baggies can hold their heads high this morning. They were brilliant. To a man, Midlands football is United in their admiration this morning. And we'll be United in roaring on whoever these tossers play at Wembley. Blues, baggies and Wolves together as one. #KRO #BOINGBOING #WOLVESAYWE #SOTV

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #361 on: May 15, 2019, 04:21:13 PM »
Oh almost forgot who was the absolute arsewipe on the PA? Fuck me that was annoying.

Think it was "WMs finest" Richie Anderson.

It is not good when your PA has to jazz it up ,  pure cheese

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #362 on: May 15, 2019, 04:26:12 PM »
Oh almost forgot who was the absolute arsewipe on the PA? Fuck me that was annoying.

Think it was "WMs finest" Richie Anderson.

It is not good when your PA has to jazz it up ,  pure cheese

Not quite as bad as that insufferable ****** at Bradford in the League Cup semi but still bloody annoying.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #363 on: May 15, 2019, 04:32:34 PM »
Something I'm sure we  can all agree on - how stupid the away goals rule always was and what an excellent decision it was to get rid of it

Indeed. Particularly as one of their lot in the pub last night was not aware of them not counting. The switch from wildly celebrating in front of "Villa Corner" in the pub to the horrific realisation extra time was about to start was a joy to behold!

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #364 on: May 15, 2019, 04:33:48 PM »
I should add, I have the mother of all hangovers. Still.

Have that you wankers!

Offline fbriai

• GM : 31.01.2022
« Reply #365 on: May 15, 2019, 04:36:43 PM »
And we'll be United in roaring on whoever these tossers play at Wembley. Blues, baggies and Wolves together as one. #KRO #BOINGBOING #WOLVESAYWE #SOTV

Great stuff. If ever there was a post that says we are doing something right, then it's this.

Offline RichardBatchelor

« Reply #366 on: May 15, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »
Well there we are. They are happy they beat us over 90 mins. We are happy to be going to Wembley again. Different standards but all of us satisfied:
All i can say is think what we could have done had we a full squad to pick from.

We can blame Brunt, Gayle or HRK, but ultimately there are many incidents this season that have cost us.

The lads played their hearts out tonight and the fans were superb. We played right to the very last kick.

Gutted we didn't win, but ultimately, do you honestly think we'd have had a successful season in the PL with this squad?

Boing boing x

I'm still disgusted about that last night. For that fucking vile bunch of cheating divers, whingers and pansies to jammy that win was a travesty. A diving cheat shit of a captain with a face you'd love to smack; a fucking scumbug assistant; even bigger fucking scumbug as manager; owners who've got the EFL wrapped round their 12 fingers; and vile fans who hounded one of the nicest guys in football out and yet pathetically worship a manager whose only tactic is to con and cheat like he did at smallsall and Brentford.

The Baggies can hold their heads high this morning. They were brilliant. To a man, Midlands football is United in their admiration this morning. And we'll be United in roaring on whoever these tossers play at Wembley. Blues, baggies and Wolves together as one. #KRO #BOINGBOING #WOLVESAYWE #SOTV

Charming. Never read Mein Kampf and never will, but would imagine the tone isn’t dissimilar. Bloke needs a psychiatrist.

What’s a scumbug?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:06:54 PM by RichardBatchelor »

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #367 on: May 15, 2019, 05:10:38 PM »

Boing boing x

Well when he is not writing letters as aBolton fan he has got to do something to pas the time.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #368 on: May 15, 2019, 05:46:31 PM »
One for Fawlty Towers fans:

The missus cracked me up last night when it became apparent that Albert was to take a penalty.

“What the fuck are they letting Sybil’s doctor take one for?”

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #369 on: May 15, 2019, 05:55:18 PM »
And we'll be United in roaring on whoever these tossers play at Wembley. Blues, baggies and Wolves together as one. #KRO #BOINGBOING #WOLVESAYWE #SOTV

Great stuff. If ever there was a post that says we are doing something right, then it's this.

I like how he's decided on behalf of Wolves and Albion fans that they're now as one.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #370 on: May 15, 2019, 06:06:02 PM »

I like how he's decided on behalf of Wolves and Albion fans that they're now as one.

maybe he's there equivalent to Admin when he was about an all powerful being

Offline jwarry

« Reply #371 on: May 15, 2019, 06:21:53 PM »

What is Pitarch doing in this picture lol

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #372 on: May 15, 2019, 06:32:36 PM »
This cracks me up every time I watch it https://twitter.com/rhiannontrxvers/status/1128432566313340928

Haha! Yeah that was class, clocked it live.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #373 on: May 15, 2019, 06:33:20 PM »
I have no idea how many nerves there are in the human body but every one of mine were stretched to their limits last night.  The tension is only just leaving them now, helped by spending the day in Galway city surrounded by gorgeous women with their barely contained breasts waving at me at every turn.  Mrs S kept hers wrapped up...

Well done Villa even though you nearly saw me off last night.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #374 on: May 15, 2019, 06:35:48 PM »
This cracks me up every time I watch it https://twitter.com/rhiannontrxvers/status/1128432566313340928

Haha! Yeah that was class, clocked it live.

The footage of Steer staring out Holgate as they walk to the goalmouth is another beauty.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal