collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by Skerra
[Today at 11:28:45 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by David_Nab
[Today at 11:20:28 PM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by PaulWinch again
[Today at 11:19:47 PM]

Moussa Diaby - Confirmed by Axl Rose
[Today at 11:15:52 PM]

Loanwatch 2023/24 by AV84
[Today at 11:09:51 PM]

MOTD by PeterWithe
[Today at 11:07:30 PM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Steve67
[Today at 10:58:00 PM]

Robin Olsen by Somniloquism
[Today at 10:54:37 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 460316 times)

Offline tomd2103

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #1335 on: April 24, 2016, 12:50:07 AM »
It's critical that the club recognizes it needs to cut ties with certain players to actually start to get out of this mess. We've paid out numerous managers and executives over the past few years but this will be the best money we will spend to eliminate roaches like Agbonlahor and Richards.

My worst fear, regardless of who we get, is that the new manager / owner come in with the idea that they are going to give everyone a clean slate and try to get the most of what we've got already.

We can't discount it but I think the hatred for certain players is such that the club won't want to keep them and frankly those players won't want to be here. I can see all of Guzan, Gabby, Richards, Bacuna and Lescott not being at the club next season.

It's where Hollis and particularly Brian Little should step in.  The minute the final whistle blows at the Emirates Stadium, certain players should be told that they will never play for the club again and need to look for a new club. 

The way they're "playing" I could almost believe that they've already been told that, but to get their pay-offs they're going to have to "suck it up, bitch."

However that kind of bollocks belongs on the conspiracy thread and I just need to accept that certain players are bigger c***s than I ever thought I'd see besmirch the shirt.  Certainly not 5 or 6 first team regulars.

The 'Fantastic Five' are Guzan, Richards, Lescott, Bacuna and Agbonlahor.  I suppose Okore has added himself to that list, which is a shame as I've got time for him. 

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #1336 on: April 24, 2016, 12:58:40 AM »
It's critical that the club recognizes it needs to cut ties with certain players to actually start to get out of this mess. We've paid out numerous managers and executives over the past few years but this will be the best money we will spend to eliminate roaches like Agbonlahor and Richards.

My worst fear, regardless of who we get, is that the new manager / owner come in with the idea that they are going to give everyone a clean slate and try to get the most of what we've got already.

We can't discount it but I think the hatred for certain players is such that the club won't want to keep them and frankly those players won't want to be here. I can see all of Guzan, Gabby, Richards, Bacuna and Lescott not being at the club next season.

It's where Hollis and particularly Brian Little should step in.  The minute the final whistle blows at the Emirates Stadium, certain players should be told that they will never play for the club again and need to look for a new club. 

The way they're "playing" I could almost believe that they've already been told that, but to get their pay-offs they're going to have to "suck it up, bitch."

However that kind of bollocks belongs on the conspiracy thread and I just need to accept that certain players are bigger c***s than I ever thought I'd see besmirch the shirt.  Certainly not 5 or 6 first team regulars.

The 'Fantastic Five' are Guzan, Richards, Lescott, Bacuna and Agbonlahor.  I suppose Okore has added himself to that list, which is a shame as I've got time for him. 

Whatever the rights and wrongs of Okore's falling out with Black, he's never looked like he's ever trying anything other than 100% when he's on the pitch and is obviosuly pissed off when he's not playing.

For me even within the Spunk Buckets 'R' US 5-a-side team there's differing levels of cuntishness.
Richards and Agbonlahor on the top shelf of ******
Lescott and Guzan on the next shelf down
Bacuna one step down again

Offline edgysatsuma89

« Reply #1337 on: April 24, 2016, 01:13:00 AM »
Change Lescott to c**t shelf 3 and Bacuna up to c**t shelf 2 then that's where I am at. Bacuna's grin alone warrants him that spot.

I love to hate people but I can't quite get there with Lescott. I genuinely just think he is incredibly thick. Those comments after we were relegated were not malicious... just f**king stupid.

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #1338 on: April 24, 2016, 01:24:32 AM »
Why we bought Lescott after his performance in the FA Cup game last season is beyond me, he is past it, but I was still genuinely happy when he signed as thought he may help us out. Heart over head and his antics at Wycombe were a disgrace, what kind of example is that? Bacuna sarcastically the fans today, why play him? We are down, give the kids a chance, at least Grealish goes at people

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
« Reply #1339 on: April 24, 2016, 10:07:39 AM »
Change Lescott to c**t shelf 3 and Bacuna up to c**t shelf 2 then that's where I am at. Bacuna's grin alone warrants him that spot.

I love to hate people but I can't quite get there with Lescott. I genuinely just think he is incredibly thick. Those comments after we were relegated were not malicious... just f**king stupid.

I put Bacuna on shelf 3 because I'm convinced the whole grin thing started out as some sort of nervous reflex. It's a bit cuntish that it's still there. He must know he's winding people up with it constantly.still being there.

Lescott is a whole diffraction class of ****** for me, with his fuck you attitude to fans on social media, his bullshit excuses when he gets called out and Wycombe.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #1340 on: April 24, 2016, 10:11:56 AM »
For me even within the Spunk Buckets 'R' US 5-a-side team there's differing levels of cuntishness.
Richards and Agbonlahor on the top shelf of c***s
Lescott and Guzan on the next shelf down
Bacuna one step down again

I know he's leaving anyway because his contract is up, but I think you're being very unfair to N'Zogbia. He's proved time and time again that he belongs very firmly on the top shelf of cuntishness. If only for his comment about why should he have to work when he doesn't have the ball. And his fashion sense. He's worked hard for his reputation as a twat and deserves a pick.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #1341 on: April 24, 2016, 10:19:04 AM »
Lescott has shown more desire than some of them (damping with faint praise as that is). Richards is a lazy excuse of a footballer, with a shit attitude and the positional sense of a Virgin.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
« Reply #1342 on: April 24, 2016, 11:13:55 AM »
Sheffield, good call. I'd forgotten all about insomnia / repressed the memory.

Cheltenham, "worse positional sense than a virgin" is a fantastic insult. Which also fits nicely into the theme of this lot being a bunch of ******.

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #1343 on: April 24, 2016, 11:23:59 AM »

It's where Hollis and particularly Brian Little should step in.  The minute the final whistle blows at the Emirates Stadium, certain players ishould be told that they will never play for the club again and need to look for a new club. 

Not sure Guzan deserves to be in that camp, his confidence has steadily declined over 18 months to its current rock bottom state. Happened Gomez at Spurs but now look at him at Watford. Guzan needs to leave for the sake of his career but I suspect he is a solid pro behind it all.

Lescott with only a year left on his deal should be easy enough to shift.

Richards sat on his ample ass for years at Man City. Gabby is a parasite now in open revolt with the club. Getting rid of those two won't be easy imo but it has to be done asap for the sake of the club. There should be no second chances for those two and I sincerely hope no effort is made to get them back onside

Bacuna is a spineless moron but again wouldn't have him in the same camp as the three amigos.

Sinclair and Sanchez are another two that need running out of the club asap.

Offline edgysatsuma89

« Reply #1344 on: April 24, 2016, 01:01:09 PM »

I put Bacuna on shelf 3 because I'm convinced the whole grin thing started out as some sort of nervous reflex. It's a bit cuntish that it's still there. He must know he's winding people up with it constantly.still being there.

Lescott is a whole diffraction class of c*** for me, with his fuck you attitude to fans on social media, his bullshit excuses when he gets called out and Wycombe.

Yeah Wycombe was c**tish, I'd forgotten about that. I don't do much social media so I haven't seen anything (other than mentions on here) so I'm probably missing some PHD level of c**tishness. I think the bullshit excuse in terms of the car goes into the under 10 IQ section as it was so shit.

I'd forgotten about N'Zogbia as well. He's got his very own trophy cabinet.

Also agree on the virgin line. Not heard that one before.

Online Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #1345 on: April 24, 2016, 09:53:45 PM »
Lescott has shown more desire than some of them (damping with faint praise as that is). Richards is a lazy excuse of a footballer, with a shit attitude and the positional sense of a Virgin.

Cheltenham, I would like to know how you know this?  The positional sense of the virgin?

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #1346 on: August 03, 2016, 07:45:40 AM »
The silence from Micah Richards is absolutely deafening

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #1347 on: August 03, 2016, 07:54:32 AM »
It tells me 2 things

1. Clearly it is thought he was a "problem" both on and off the pitch last season

2. He is very much surplus to requirements

Both of those is fair and reasonable - the sooner he goes the better

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #1348 on: August 03, 2016, 08:23:15 AM »
Richards can fuck right off.

A total fucking parasite.

Fuck the fucking twunt.

Fucking waste of oxygen - people like him are of zero use to the Human Race

Offline Duncan Shaw

« Reply #1349 on: August 03, 2016, 08:31:50 AM »
I think it's good we are not hearing about him, to me it shows the club are quietly trying to get rid of him with little fanfare or press so that it doesn't remind people what a twat he was.
Such as shame Big Sam hadn't pushed it through before he got the England job!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal