collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

MOTD by Rory
[Today at 02:05:10 AM]

Champions League Contention by Rory
[Today at 02:03:10 AM]

Brighton vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread by The Edge
[Today at 01:50:05 AM]

Unai Emery - our manager by Toronto Villa
[Today at 01:49:47 AM]

Moussa Diaby - Confirmed by eamonn
[Today at 12:31:22 AM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by eamonn
[Today at 12:30:08 AM]

Robin Olsen by Louzie0
[May 05, 2024, 11:24:28 PM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by dorsetvillian
[May 05, 2024, 11:16:47 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: MOTD by Rory
[Today at 02:05:10 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Rory
[Today at 02:03:10 AM]

Re: MOTD by The Edge
[Today at 01:58:01 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by ROBBO
[Today at 01:55:45 AM]

Re: Brighton vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread by The Edge
[Today at 01:50:05 AM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Toronto Villa
[Today at 01:49:47 AM]

Re: Brighton vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread by ROBBO
[Today at 01:49:24 AM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Risso
[Today at 12:58:35 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations  (Read 96764 times)

Offline VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations
« Reply #1185 on: April 07, 2024, 10:38:21 PM »
Out of interest, did anyone put their tickets up for sale for the Brentford game only for the ticket not to sell? The same happened to me with the Wolves game.

I've also noticed the club don't seem bothered about reporting attendances.

The Wolves and Brentford gates are like state secrets, while the club didn't report the Ajax gate (although it was reported on BBC).
I put mine up for sale for Wolves and Brentford, neither sold . Generally mine has sold through the season. (work contract has kept me away this season mainly).

That tartan paint won't collect itself!
I'm on the Sky Hooks contract this year  .

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1186 on: April 07, 2024, 10:45:45 PM »
Out of interest, did anyone put their tickets up for sale for the Brentford game only for the ticket not to sell? The same happened to me with the Wolves game.

I've also noticed the club don't seem bothered about reporting attendances.

The Wolves and Brentford gates are like state secrets, while the club didn't report the Ajax gate (although it was reported on BBC).
I put mine up for sale for Wolves and Brentford, neither sold . Generally mine has sold through the season. (work contract has kept me away this season mainly).

That tartan paint won't collect itself!
I'm on the Sky Hooks contract this year  .

See, I had you pitched as a Channel 5 Tongs man.

Offline sid1964

« Reply #1187 on: April 24, 2024, 11:56:55 AM »
Interesting short video on SPORTS PRO on X

The big six is who we're chasing and we're ready to kick the door down" - Aston Villa's president of business operations, Chris Heck, on the club's commercial ambitions

Offline KNVillan

• GM : 11,08,2024
« Reply #1188 on: April 24, 2024, 12:01:03 PM »

The big six is who we're chasing and we're ready to kick the door down" - Aston Villa's president of business operations, Chris Heck, on the club's commercial ambitions

Here is the link

https://twitter.com/SportsPro/status/1783080199778623533?t=SplSD1gvT_w1a7tqMFq2qw&s=19

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #1189 on: April 24, 2024, 12:03:48 PM »
... and yet, financially, we're still eons away - partly because of the London factor and partly because ManUre and Liverpool particularly have been brand-building and business-building for decades.

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #1190 on: April 24, 2024, 12:30:37 PM »
Who is the new sleeve sponsor then? Or is he talking about the current one being an improvement on the old?

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1191 on: April 24, 2024, 12:35:00 PM »
... and yet, financially, we're still eons away - partly because of the London factor and partly because ManUre and Liverpool particularly have been brand-building and business-building for decades.

Some things we can’t change. But things needs to happen in stages and if all what he is hinting at is true, coupled with the team entering the CL that is a monstrous leap from time he arrived and of course from when Emery took charge. After that, hopefully we can sustain our on field success and add a stadium plan that propels us further still. That’s the massive one which is why partnerships and V board appointment's have been announced. It’s all potentially very exciting.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #1192 on: April 24, 2024, 01:19:00 PM »
Some things we can’t change. But things needs to happen in stages and if all what he is hinting at is true, coupled with the team entering the CL that is a monstrous leap from time he arrived and of course from when Emery took charge. After that, hopefully we can sustain our on field success and add a stadium plan that propels us further still. That’s the massive one which is why partnerships and V board appointment's have been announced. It’s all potentially very exciting.
Hey, yes; totally agree.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #1193 on: April 24, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »
His nod to Caine's classic "blow the bloody doors off" line was a wonderful way to communicate with our fans who are heavily-anglicised culturally.

The little swivels in the chair could also be inferred as his transmitting stong American-male energy on the topic at-hand.

Direct vocalised sharing of financial performance improvement further mark Heck as a corporate warrior with flex.

GO VILLANS!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 02:02:10 PM by eamonn »

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #1194 on: April 24, 2024, 01:52:38 PM »
His nod to Caine's classic "blow the bloody doors off" line was a wonderful way to communicate with our fans who are heavily-anglicised culturally.

Hope it ends better than their little caper, even if Juventus away won't seem as daunting now.

Offline cdward

« Reply #1195 on: April 24, 2024, 02:18:08 PM »
He is saying what we're all witnessing, but perhaps the media and others are not noticing.
This is not a one season wonder like Leicester, we are building the club up, on and off the field, to be in amongst the self proclaimed big six.
Although i don't really care much about advertising deals, shirt sponsor deals etc', it has to be taken seriously in todays market, so it's good to hear we are being successful there too.

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #1196 on: April 24, 2024, 02:27:46 PM »
He is saying what we're all witnessing, but perhaps the media and others are not noticing.
This is not a one season wonder like Leicester, we are building the club up, on and off the field, to be in amongst the self proclaimed big six.
Although i don't really care much about advertising deals, shirt sponsor deals etc', it has to be taken seriously in todays market, so it's good to hear we are being successful there too.

It's laughable how people have been ignoring or dismissing what is happening at Villa. They are forced to accept we are doing well, but they attribute that entirely to 'lucking' into getting Emery. They have no idea of everything else that has been going on to get us to the point where we could convince someone like him to join us.

Aside from the Smith/Gerrard season, we have gotten higher up the table every season under these owners. It's very rare to see that level of consistent improvement. Emery was the missing piece football-wise. But the owners are determined to make the whole club world class. You don't hear them wanking about it to all and sundry when they haven't yet lifted a finger. They just get on with it and the evidence is there that it's working.

Offline Stu82

• GM : 29.09.2024
« Reply #1197 on: April 24, 2024, 02:52:31 PM »

It's laughable how people have been ignoring or dismissing what is happening at Villa. They are forced to accept we are doing well, but they attribute that entirely to 'lucking' into getting Emery. They have no idea of everything else that has been going on to get us to the point where we could convince someone like him to join us.

Aside from the Smith/Gerrard season, we have gotten higher up the table every season under these owners. It's very rare to see that level of consistent improvement. Emery was the missing piece football-wise. But the owners are determined to make the whole club world class. You don't hear them wanking about it to all and sundry when they haven't yet lifted a finger. They just get on with it and the evidence is there that it's working.

Spot on, we are very lucky to have the current custodians.
They know what they are doing.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #1198 on: April 24, 2024, 02:55:43 PM »

Spot on, we are very lucky to have the current custodians.
They know what they are doing.

Totally agree - just wish the media was not so blinkered and biased

The Lion has awoke!

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #1199 on: April 24, 2024, 03:12:35 PM »
Right now I don’t care how the media perceive us.
I am not sure I will be comfortable if /when they start fawning over us.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal