collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Morgan Rogers - Signed by Somniloquism
[Today at 11:19:21 AM]

Re: Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[Today at 11:18:06 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by The Moose
[Today at 11:15:08 AM]

Re: Morgan Rogers - Signed by AV84
[Today at 11:07:10 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Sdwbvf
[Today at 11:06:33 AM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Somniloquism
[Today at 11:06:04 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Richard E
[Today at 11:05:02 AM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Somniloquism
[Today at 11:04:37 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations  (Read 93880 times)

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2023, 10:16:30 PM »
Fucking hell. Now we are after Americans. Will they need to be Spanish speaking Americans?
Well there are theories and bat shit crazy theories or there is just trolling.

Offline Ducksworthy

• GM : 20.02.2025
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2023, 10:18:32 PM »
Fucking hell. Now we are after Americans. Will they need to be Spanish speaking Americans?
Well there are theories and bat shit crazy theories or there is just trolling.

I was going to say it’s getting towards performance art at this stage

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2023, 11:02:43 PM »
Did Footy used to write the Dusty Bin clues on 3-2-1?

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2023, 11:37:52 PM »
Chris Heck is in charge of all business and commercial matters.
Transfers can be considered business transactions.
And the signings will bring commercial value, so I expect him to put forward ideas and players for commercial reasons.
Football, at its core, is a business.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2023, 11:43:52 PM »
{alt}

And don't know what your gripe is TV?
We have USA and Spain connections so there's a connection there and a likely influence.
Heck will be under instructions to grow Villa in Americas  market. Villa will look to the Americans North and South I summise.

Villa play a summer series and that's a commercial move so it's already begun.

Offline Hillbilly

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2023, 12:14:22 AM »

Our World Cup winning goalkeeper says ‘Hola’.

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2023, 09:57:11 AM »
{alt}

And don't know what your gripe is TV?
We have USA and Spain connections so there's a connection there and a likely influence.
Heck will be under instructions to grow Villa in Americas  market. Villa will look to the Americans North and South I summise.

Villa play a summer series and that's a commercial move so it's already begun.
There is a complete disconnect in your logic but you apparently can’t see that.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2023, 10:52:05 AM »
Well I imagine Heck will have some input and we could be in for some Americans. He has knowledge of the MLS so on a crossover.  I mean We signed Duran even before Heck came in and can see a couple more Latin and South Americans based players from the MLS coming in.

No, completely different roles and he’s not even from a football background. He’s here to take control of commercial interests, not be a director of football or anything similar. Sawiris has also said they’re still looking for an Almery type appointment now that he’s decided to stay at Barcelona.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2023, 10:55:53 AM »
There's no point explaining it, Risso, he's clearly just on a wind up.

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2023, 11:07:09 AM »
Yep.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2023, 01:20:27 PM »
Yep.
Yes move on and stop your nonsense too! It happens frequently these mindless accusations is it because I have a different viewpoint or have considered something that they haven't?
Let's just put our differences aside and watch what develops over time, I just hunch Villa will make other MLS transfers.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2023, 01:32:55 PM »
Footy - You make shit up constantly and consume almost every thread. That’s what people object to and find massively irritating. You take links from the shittest of sources when it comes to transfers and frequently add 2+2 and get any number not 4. Heck has nothing to with transfers but suddenly his US heritage means we are going to get US players. How many Egyptians have we bought because of Nas? Or Americans because of Edens? You seem like a decent bloke but you consume the oxygen out of so many conversations because of the rabbit holes you almost intentionally take the conversations down. Stop doing that and people won’t think you’re on a wind up and will take what you say more seriously.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2023, 01:58:01 PM »
Footy - You make shit up constantly and consume almost every thread. That’s what people object to and find massively irritating. You take links from the shittest of sources when it comes to transfers and frequently add 2+2 and get any number not 4. Heck has nothing to with transfers but suddenly his US heritage means we are going to get US players. How many Egyptians have we bought because of Nas? Or Americans because of Edens? You seem like a decent bloke but you consume the oxygen out of so many conversations because of the rabbit holes you almost intentionally take the conversations down. Stop doing that and people won’t think you’re on a wind up and will take what you say more seriously.

That is up to the reader's interpretation. And your personal findings and  views seem critical.
And we are permitted to post original thought and ideas?
Also, while I do my best to stay football-related and on topic, are you judgmental of other posters'  consuming threads of non-Villa, non football-related, or off topic-related content?
No you don't seem so . As do some others here.
Let's move on from this.
I have theories and hypotheses and get some have issue with this.
What can I do ? No more theories? We all have our theories.
Debate and discussion are welcome, and ones own personal viewpoint is what the forum is all about in my view. Perhaps those who are disgruntled view it differently and that they take exception to people who don't fit in with their way of thinking or they like the narrative.

As always, it's only a difference of opinion, let's focus on the upcoming match. That is the most crucial thing.

Up The Villa.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2023, 02:00:27 PM »
Time to block.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2023, 04:39:24 PM »

That is up to the reader's interpretation. And your personal findings and  views seem critical.
And we are permitted to post original thought and ideas?
Also, while I do my best to stay football-related and on topic, are you judgmental of other posters'  consuming threads of non-Villa, non football-related, or off topic-related content?
No you don't seem so . As do some others here.
Let's move on from this.
I have theories and hypotheses and get some have issue with this.
What can I do ? No more theories? We all have our theories.
Debate and discussion are welcome, and ones own personal viewpoint is what the forum is all about in my view. Perhaps those who are disgruntled view it differently and that they take exception to people who don't fit in with their way of thinking or they like the narrative.

As always, it's only a difference of opinion, let's focus on the upcoming match. That is the most crucial thing.

Up The Villa.

No more theories

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal