collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Unai Emery - our manager by Ian.
[Today at 01:48:55 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Forge10
[Today at 01:47:35 PM]

Peter McParland 90 today by SaddVillan
[Today at 01:44:57 PM]

Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[Today at 01:31:49 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 01:23:49 PM]

Diego Carlos by OCD
[Today at 01:21:52 PM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Lastfootstamper
[Today at 01:10:53 PM]

NSWE Investment by The Edge
[Today at 01:10:39 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Ian.
[Today at 01:48:55 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Forge10
[Today at 01:47:35 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 01:46:51 PM]

Re: Peter McParland 90 today by SaddVillan
[Today at 01:44:57 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by AlexAlexCropley
[Today at 01:42:08 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dave
[Today at 01:37:11 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Lastfootstamper
[Today at 01:36:50 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:36:07 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ticket Query  (Read 3355 times)

Offline newryvillain

Ticket Query
« on: April 03, 2023, 10:55:29 PM »
I managed to snag a ticket for the Barcodes match on Saturday week, but was hoping to buy 2 and take my son over.

The ticket site would only let me purchase ‘one ticket per event’

Does anyone know why this is, and what would I need to do to be able to buy two tickets for future matches?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Scratchins

• GM : 19.11.2024
Re: Ticket Query
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 08:51:25 AM »
Season ticket holders can buy additional tickets for fans with a Fan ID. You can then assign extra tickets to them

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 09:58:44 AM »
You don’t have to be a season ticket holder to order multiple tickets. I think you need to add eligible people to your “network”. You can “add a friend” as long as you have their membership ID. Then you can order multiple tickets and edit the order to allocate the ticket to someone in your network. It’s stupid and clumsy and drives me mad every time.

Unless anyone has a better approach to getting additional home tickets that they can share on here?

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 11:01:47 AM »
Yes that's it.  Get your son a Villa ID number then you can allocate a second ticket to him

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 11:21:17 AM »
You don’t have to be a season ticket holder to order multiple tickets. I think you need to add eligible people to your “network”. You can “add a friend” as long as you have their membership ID. Then you can order multiple tickets and edit the order to allocate the ticket to someone in your network. It’s stupid and clumsy and drives me mad every time.

Unless anyone has a better approach to getting additional home tickets that they can share on here?

When you say that 'you can order multiple tickets' do you mean that if you want to buy a ticket for you and a ticket for a friend or family member, you would need to process this by transacting two separate orders?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 11:23:04 AM by Flamingo Lane »

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 11:51:38 AM »

When you say that 'you can order multiple tickets' do you mean that if you want to buy a ticket for you and a ticket for a friend or family member, you would need to process this by transacting two separate orders?

No.

If you have a network of friends/family linked to your profile - they have to be members with an ID - when you order tickets, you can select, say, 4 tickets and when you try to check out you will receive a message saying you have too many tickets. You can then edit your order and allocate the extra tickets ( one each) to members of your network.

Offline chrisw1

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2023, 11:52:31 AM »

No.  So long as you both have ID's you can put two tickets in your basket.  But before you check out you need to allocate the second one to a valid ID (in this case your sons).

Online FrankyH

• GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 12:10:44 PM »
Not sure this will help. I have a “trusted relationship “ with the two people I sit with( my brother & my mate) . To get this I had to email the ticket office with my client ref number and state I was happy for them ( client refs names and  their email details they signed up with) to order tickets for me . They had to do the same . We are all season ticket holders , but my mate who isn’t has done this with his other half and worked okay.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 12:14:08 PM »
I am a Claret Member and have a fanID. I would like to pay for a ticket for a mate but not go myself. Going by above posts if I get the mate's FanID and and it to my account as a friend, I can do this and mail them the ticket. Is that correct?

Edit. And if I did this, does it count as 'purchase history' for me?

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 12:54:29 PM »
I am a Claret Member and have a fanID. I would like to pay for a ticket for a mate but not go myself. Going by above posts if I get the mate's FanID and and it to my account as a friend, I can do this and mail them the ticket. Is that correct?

This doesn't directly answer your question, but in this situation I guess you could simply transact the buying of the ticket for yourself, as you normally would, and then email the ticket to your mate - on the basis that when he goes through the turnstile on the day of the match, no-one is going to ask your mate to verify his identity against the name that happens to be on the ticket.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 12:56:21 PM by Flamingo Lane »

Offline chrisw1

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 12:57:46 PM »
Not sure this will help. I have a “trusted relationship “ with the two people I sit with( my brother & my mate) . To get this I had to email the ticket office with my client ref number and state I was happy for them ( client refs names and  their email details they signed up with) to order tickets for me . They had to do the same . We are all season ticket holders , but my mate who isn’t has done this with his other half and worked okay.
I've ordered tickets for several people, most recently yesterday and I've never had to do this.

Offline chrisw1

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 12:59:25 PM »

I don't think you can do this BE.  Certainly not in the 'Calret' sales window.  You could do it when it gets to general sale, but then what's the point?

edit - as Flamingo says just buy it and e-mail it to him.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2023, 12:59:45 PM »
Also worth noting that you can only buy for others if they are also eligible in that window. So in BE's situation he would only be able to buy a ticket on his mate's ref (assuming his mate isn't a member) on general sale.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2023, 01:01:59 PM »
I've ordered tickets for several people, most recently yesterday and I've never had to do this.

Me neither
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 01:04:41 PM by Meanwood Villa »

Offline chrisw1

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2023, 01:02:00 PM »
Also worth noting that you can only buy for others if they are also eligible in that window. So in BE's situation, he would only be able to buy a ticket on his mate's ref (assuming his mate isn't a member) on general sale.
The exception to this is ST holders can buy additional tickets a few days before they go on general sale.  So I can get tickets for friends (with IDs) before they can

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal