collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[Today at 12:37:50 AM]

Aston Villa v Olympiacos - UECL Semi Final First Leg Pre Match by Martyn Smith
[Today at 12:31:51 AM]

Fan Voted Player of the Year by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 12:26:11 AM]

Moussa Diaby - Confirmed by AV84
[April 30, 2024, 11:56:01 PM]

NSWE Investment by luke95
[April 30, 2024, 11:17:05 PM]

Peter McParland 90 today by Dogtanian
[April 30, 2024, 10:41:39 PM]

Champions League Contention by dave.woodhall
[April 30, 2024, 10:28:40 PM]

Kits 23/24 by KRS
[April 30, 2024, 09:53:38 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: UEFA Europa Conference League - Alkmaar, Legia and Zrinjski  (Read 372791 times)

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
Re: UEFA Europa Conference League - Alkmaar, Legia and Zrinjski
« Reply #3990 on: September 11, 2023, 05:36:35 PM »
The tickets are issued in Poland. The kicker is people who will buy with no intention of going to keep a record up. It would be criminal if we had 100’s of empty seats because of that and people in bars outside the stadium.

You can’t do that either but I’m unsure on the penalty for doing it.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #3991 on: September 11, 2023, 05:37:57 PM »
It still doesn’t make sense though that 2,000 could have done 19 away last season as only 1300 could have gone to Bournemouth.

701 and 535 in the two 19 game categories.

Offline lennythekad

• GM : 25.01.2023
« Reply #3992 on: September 11, 2023, 05:41:22 PM »
The tickets are issued in Poland. The kicker is people who will buy with no intention of going to keep a record up. It would be criminal if we had 100’s of empty seats because of that and people in bars outside the stadium.

I’ve read somewhere, if you don’t collect your ticket, you don’t get it recorded against your booking history.

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #3993 on: September 11, 2023, 05:44:55 PM »

I’ve read somewhere, if you don’t collect your ticket, you don’t get it recorded against your booking history.
[/

Which is fair, but doesn’t give someone the ticket on the day who genuinely would have gone.

Offline AV82EC

« Reply #3994 on: September 11, 2023, 05:46:33 PM »

[/

Which is fair, but doesn’t give someone the ticket on the day who genuinely would have gone.

If it doesn’t give you the credit on your booking  history then surely no one is that daft to do it?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 05:48:36 PM by AV82EC »

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #3995 on: September 11, 2023, 05:49:30 PM »
It still doesn’t make sense though that 2,000 could have done 19 away last season as only 1300 could have gone to Bournemouth.

701 and 535 in the two 19 game categories.
Yes I misread that a bit didn’t I!

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #3996 on: September 11, 2023, 05:49:38 PM »

[/

If it doesn’t give you the credit on your booking  history then surely no one is that daft to do it?

Yes of course!

Offline VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #3997 on: September 11, 2023, 07:11:40 PM »
that's what i was alluding to .
We already know loads of the "19 a season away games group" buy tickets to every game and don't always go but do it to keep up their booking history

Offline montague

• GM : 13.12.2015
« Reply #3998 on: September 11, 2023, 07:25:16 PM »
Dont know what the answer is but this away ticket closed shop is just wrong

Offline AV82EC

« Reply #3999 on: September 11, 2023, 07:33:43 PM »
We already know loads of the "19 a season away games group" buy tickets to every game and don't always go but do it to keep up their booking history

But as has been said that’s not how European aways work as you physically have to pick the ticket up, if you don’t then it doesn’t count to your booking history. Come on this isn’t rocket science.

Offline Steve67

« Reply #4000 on: September 11, 2023, 08:11:28 PM »
I note that Almaar are top of the Eredivisie League after the first three games.  Not sure who they've played but am looking forward to watching the game against us in a couple of weeks.

Offline VillaTim

« Reply #4001 on: September 11, 2023, 08:36:01 PM »

But as has been said that’s not how European aways work as you physically have to pick the ticket up, if you don’t then it doesn’t count to your booking history. Come on this isn’t rocket science.
the question was , what is the deterrent and penalty to them booking the tickets , not going and denying another fan a ticket . (i get they have to pick them up , i get they don't count towards booking history )

Offline VillaTim

« Reply #4002 on: September 11, 2023, 08:41:43 PM »
I note that Almaar are top of the Eredivisie League after the first three games.  Not sure who they've played but am looking forward to watching the game against us in a couple of weeks.
They beat Vitesse A 2-0 , the other 2 teams i have literally never heard of (Go Ahead Eagles was one of them ??)

Offline AV82EC

« Reply #4003 on: September 11, 2023, 08:47:09 PM »

the question was , what is the deterrent and penalty to them booking the tickets , not going and denying another fan a ticket . (i get they have to pick them up , i get they don't count towards booking history )

You’ve just answered your own question.

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #4004 on: September 11, 2023, 08:48:27 PM »

They beat Vitesse A 2-0 , the other 2 teams i have literally never heard of (Go Ahead Eagles was one of them ??)

Let's hope we don't hear them mentioned again this weekend.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal