collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fucking cheats vs Aston Villa post match thread - we won the 2nd half 1-0  (Read 16538 times)

Online Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
Re: Fucking cheats vs Aston Villa post match thread - we won the 2nd half 1-0
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2023, 12:53:42 PM »
Chatting to a Man United fan friend of mine, whose thing is that Man City is just all virtual and it makes him feel sad.

The only positive thing about Manchester City is that it makes Manchester United fans feel sad...

Ha, I should've said that.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2023, 12:55:06 PM »
Interesting that Grealish had a 'reputation' for diving when he was at Villa, now he's 'clever'.

Fuck off Sky and fuck off Man City. Every pot City have won was bought and therefore, worthless.

Not only does it devalue the competitions now, I also think it's trampled over their own history and renders their previous achievements insignificant. They've haven't just sold their soul, they've sold their past too.

I very much doubt that the new generation of MCity fans give a fuck about that.  These are their glory years now.
Don't you mean glory HUNTING years?

Offline Beard82

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2023, 01:08:05 PM »
I think that's a really good point.  Why are all their fans not questioning the club about what it has alleged to have done?

These 100 odd charges - there not being scapegoated - they are accused of systematically cheatin', and then refusing to co-operate with the investigations. 

This isn't a which-hunt, this is industrial scale cheating they are accused of - so at what point do they start to think about what these owners have done with their club.

Online dorsetvillian

« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2023, 01:10:37 PM »
It definitely felt like a siege mentality yesterday amongst the City fans and maybe the players. I've been to the Etihad nearly every season; that was the best home atmosphere by far. It might be the catalyst to propel them to another title. I don't care who wins the league, but I think City will go on and win it now. 

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2023, 01:22:08 PM »
How the hell did we get to a situation where Lucas Digne is our top earner and is no better than Targett.

And that one of our two January signings isn't considered right to start ahead of him. Nearly £40m on left backs in two years.

In one year (Jan 22 and Jan 23) !

Online Bully2345

« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2023, 01:24:30 PM »
Moreno will be in before long.

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2023, 01:24:34 PM »
How the hell did we get to a situation where Lucas Digne is our top earner and is no better than Targett.

And that one of our two January signings isn't considered right to start ahead of him. Nearly £40m on left backs in two years.

I don’t think it will be long before Moreno will replace him. It sometimes takes these players a little time to get up to speed in this league.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024

Offline ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
  • GM : 01.08.2022
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2023, 01:25:10 PM »
Well at least the second half was better, and the substitutions made a clear difference.

Positives

Duran looked a real handful, and dare I say it, better than Ings. Should be starting ahead of Bailey who increasingly looks to have been a massive waste of money.

Coutinho was our best player, and on that performance should replace Buendia in the first team. Buendia deserves to be dropped on recent form anyway.

As gutless as the first half was, we had chances to score at least two more goals in the last half hour.

I really hope they get dumped down to the conference and forced to follow FFP on the way back up. Oh and any lingering respect for the weasel disappeared with the penalty.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2023, 01:28:05 PM »

I don’t think it will be long before Moreno will replace him. It sometimes takes these players a little time to get up to speed in this league.

I think thats all it is. He'll give Moreno a start now and again and and get him used to it gradually.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2023, 01:28:08 PM »
Moreno will be 30 in about 3 months, so if it's going to take him time to "get up to speed" we don't have long.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2023, 01:32:01 PM »
Interesting that Grealish had a 'reputation' for diving when he was at Villa, now he's 'clever'.

Fuck off Sky and fuck off Man City. Every pot City have won was bought and therefore, worthless.

Not only does it devalue the competitions now, I also think it's trampled over their own history and renders their previous achievements insignificant. They've haven't just sold their soul, they've sold their past too.

I very much doubt that the new generation of MCity fans give a fuck about that.  These are their glory years now.
Don't you mean glory HUNTING years?

Glory Cunting more like.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2023, 01:34:09 PM »
Moreno will be 30 in about 3 months, so if it's going to take him time to "get up to speed" we don't have long.

He proabaly means the pace of the league. A lot of players who come over here comment on how much quicker it is.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2023, 01:46:33 PM »
What's all this 'Greasy Apologist' bollocks. If some people think it's a penalty, fair enough. Bit of growing up is needed.
I start to wonder which team you support mate as you seem to spend all your time sniping at Villa fans KRO.

No need. He's as much a Villa fan as you or I.

I don’t think he is, personally.

Season ticket in K3 Risso. If you're angry at todays result, don't take it out on me.

Apologies, unnecessary.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2023, 02:00:48 PM »
What's all this 'Greasy Apologist' bollocks. If some people think it's a penalty, fair enough. Bit of growing up is needed.
I start to wonder which team you support mate as you seem to spend all your time sniping at Villa fans KRO.

No need. He's as much a Villa fan as you or I.

I don’t think he is, personally.

Season ticket in K3 Risso. If you're angry at todays result, don't take it out on me.

Apologies, unnecessary.

Thanks. At least you didn't accuse me of being a blue nose. 🙄

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal