collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Boubacar Kamara - out for the season  (Read 169114 times)

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: Boubacar Kamara - Signed
« Reply #1290 on: December 18, 2023, 02:13:45 PM »
I love Ricard.

Why am I not surprised. ;)

Is that my image? A flatcapped Provençal pensioner having a lazy game of pétanque?

I'm saying nothing. The last time I speculated on your image you took great offence.

I forget what it was, but I'm betting anything the word 'topknot' was thrown about with callous abandon.

No. It was more along the lines that you probably remember fondly Gerry Hitchens in Villa colours.

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #1291 on: December 18, 2023, 02:15:49 PM »
Ha! As opposed to, say, looking like Gerry Hitchens did in Villa colours.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

« Reply #1292 on: December 18, 2023, 02:21:04 PM »
In your dreams, ya topknot crustie!

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #1293 on: December 18, 2023, 02:35:40 PM »
Jesus is one of the great prophets of Islam, though, so maybe he'll raise a cheeky Ricard on the 25th?

I developed rather a liking for Ricard in the summer.

Group Ricard used to be one of my clients and despite massive success with so many of their brands we couldn't do anything with Ricard. We even tried Ricardinhas (a twist on Caipirinha) but the French owners soon put a stop to that. It doesn't matter how much you dilute it, it still tastes of nasty cough medicine.

Ratio of 1:4 or 1:5 is my preference.

It's fabulous!

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #1294 on: December 18, 2023, 02:36:15 PM »
And I haven't got (nor could I have) a topknot.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

« Reply #1295 on: December 18, 2023, 02:45:32 PM »
Ratio of 1:4 or 1:5 is my preference.

1:5 is the official recommended dilution of the cough medicine.

Offline Gerrin

« Reply #1296 on: December 18, 2023, 02:49:37 PM »
Does anyone know where he now is with regards to future bookings and suspensions when the next phase begins. ie how many bookings until his next suspension and how many games will it be?

Online SamTheMouse

• Location: The Land of the Fragrant Founders of Human Rights, Fine Wines & Bikinis
  • GM : 03.11.2024
« Reply #1297 on: December 18, 2023, 02:50:18 PM »
I hope not it's poison.

*gasp* Sacrilegious talk! We're very protective of our aniseed-based paint stripper round these parts.

I'm currently sitting in bed shivering with flu and feeling like shite, but if I look out the window and lean slightly to my left I can see the Ile des Embiez across the bay.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

« Reply #1298 on: December 18, 2023, 02:59:25 PM »
I hope not it's poison.

*gasp* Sacrilegious talk! We're very protective of our aniseed-based paint stripper round these parts.

Tell me about it. As I mentioned above the French were not happy when we tried to introduce Ricardinhas. For them it was right up there with Americans buying up all our 1994 Vintage Port (a vintage of the century) and immediately drinking it.. with fucking Coca Cola. There are certain things in life that you just don't forget or forgive.

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #1299 on: December 18, 2023, 03:03:01 PM »
I hope not it's poison.

Tell me about it. As I mentioned above the French were not happy when we tried to introduce Ricardinhas. For them it was right up there with Americans buying up all our 1994 Vintage Port (a vintage of the century) and immediately drinking it.. with fucking Coca Cola. There are certain things in life that you just don't forget or forgive.

That actually made me angry.

Online SamTheMouse

• Location: The Land of the Fragrant Founders of Human Rights, Fine Wines & Bikinis
  • GM : 03.11.2024
« Reply #1300 on: December 18, 2023, 03:11:56 PM »
I hope not it's poison.

Me too. Fucking Coca Cola!

Everyone knows Pepsi is superior.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1301 on: December 18, 2023, 03:30:34 PM »
What he did was silly but having watched it a few times I think he was trying to calm their guy down and after being slapped away a few times he went a bit far and grabbed his chin to turn him around. Very silly but not the 'eye-gouging' that I've seen suggested in twitter.

Like a few others I am surprised he got a straight red but the Brentford centre half who had a forearm across Konsa throat pushing him into the net got nothing. The qwhole thing was a bit silly and largely came from the ref losing control after the Mee red card.

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #1302 on: December 18, 2023, 03:31:00 PM »
Does anyone know where he now is with regards to future bookings and suspensions when the next phase begins. ie how many bookings until his next suspension and how many games will it be?

Four more bookings and at any time between now and the end of the season. 2 match ban as well when he reaches ten

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

« Reply #1303 on: December 18, 2023, 03:39:33 PM »
I hope not it's poison.

Me too. Fucking Coca Cola!

Everyone knows Pepsi is superior.

Never tried Pepsi with Ricard. I may give it a go.

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #1304 on: December 18, 2023, 03:46:10 PM »
Central and Eastern Europe, people mix Cola with bad red wine.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal