collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Boubacar Kamara - out for the season  (Read 169372 times)

Offline KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
Re: Boubacar Kamara - Signed
« Reply #1125 on: July 25, 2023, 08:11:54 PM »
Stan Collymore once again showing how much of a Villa fan he is

“To replace Fabinho, I think Liverpool should break the bank for Brighton’s Moises Caicedo and although it might be a little too soon for him, Aston Villa’s Boubacar Kamara would be an excellent acquisition for Klopp having been exceptional at times last season – although I think Aston Villa won’t be motivated to sell him this summer,” Collymore said.

On a par with our other “fan” Agbonlabor.

Aye.

Fuck the pair of them off.

Liverpool and Arsenal can have 'em gladly. It's grim that tossers like that and Richards can use our name for any sort of mileage at all.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #1126 on: July 25, 2023, 08:40:09 PM »
I watched the video and didn't press the 'maaate' button... :-\

Got a warning from the actor bloke being a bit of a knob as to why I hadn't intervened. I blame it on being in a stupor of complete boredom due to how fucking dull everyone is in said video.

Agree with what the video is fighting for, but surely there's a better way to make the same point.

You didn't press it at all? That is shocking.

I wondered who would hang around a person like the one in the video. It sounds like you would just put up with it.

😂

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1127 on: July 25, 2023, 08:53:59 PM »
I clicked after he complained about having to play FIFA or whatever against girls. His serious mate told him he couldn't let that go.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #1128 on: July 26, 2023, 08:12:21 AM »
Kamara is starting to worry me a little bit. He's a very good (potentially a great) player, but he keeps getting caught on the ball and it'll get punished.

Glad it happened though, I would rather things like that show themselves now and get them fixed before the season starts.

I believe it is a combination of understanding football, being threatened by Tielemans and the competition, the talent of Douglas Luiz and him being first choice, and maybe one of the most important things BK being strong enough to play at dm and free from injury.

The potential is there, but it can be casual and indecisive at times. He was a Gerrard signing, but I believe Emery has room for him since Kamara has a lot of quality on the ball despite some obvious flaws in trying to play in Emery system he's very talented and generally a classy footballer.

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #1129 on: July 26, 2023, 08:17:08 AM »
Kamara is starting to worry me a little bit. He's a very good (potentially a great) player, but he keeps getting caught on the ball and it'll get punished.

Glad it happened though, I would rather things like that show themselves now and get them fixed before the season starts.

I believe it is a combination of understanding football, being threatened by Tielemans and the competition, the talent of Douglas Luiz and him being first choice, and maybe one of the most important things BK being strong enough to play at dm and free from injury.

The potential is there, but it can be casual and indecisive at times. He was a Gerrard signing, but I believe Emery has room for him since Kamara has a lot of quality on the ball despite some obvious flaws in trying to play in Emery system he's very talented and generally a classy footballer.

He's still young, it will be interesting to see if they bulk him up a bit.

Offline Risso

« Reply #1130 on: July 26, 2023, 09:10:03 AM »
I think that's part of it Dogtanian, he's bullied on the ball a bit. When he has time and space on the ball he's brilliant, but Leicester showed what happens if you closely mark him and give him a bit of close attention.

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #1131 on: July 26, 2023, 09:29:24 AM »
I think that's part of it Dogtanian, he's bullied on the ball a bit. When he has time and space on the ball he's brilliant, but Leicester showed what happens if you closely mark him and give him a bit of close attention.

The special attention applies to any player however good. Kamara gets that attention because it’s obvious that if he’s allowed too much time on the ball he will control the game. He will have to learn/ or be aware to release the ball quicker at Prem level. Even so, he’s a starter for me still in every game if he remains fit. That tackle against the Brighton forward Ferguson when in on goal was pivotal to us winning the game.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1132 on: July 26, 2023, 09:33:30 AM »
The mugging of Kane which set up the 2nd goal at Spurs was outstanding too.

Offline Risso

« Reply #1133 on: July 26, 2023, 09:47:24 AM »

The special attention applies to any player however good. Kamara gets that attention because it’s obvious that if he’s allowed too much time on the ball he will control the game. He will have to learn/ or be aware to release the ball quicker at Prem level. Even so, he’s a starter for me still in every game if he remains fit. That tackle against the Brighton forward Ferguson when in on goal was pivotal to us winning the game.

The likes of Luiz and McGinn are much stronger though, and you often see them (McGinn especially) use that strength to get out of tricky situations. I think Kamara's position is pivotal to how we play, so he just needs to not get robbed quite as easily.

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1134 on: July 26, 2023, 10:17:58 AM »
You didn't press it at all? That is shocking.

I wondered who would hang around a person like the one in the video. It sounds like you would just put up with it.

Maybe he wanted just see the whole video?  Jesus Christ, it's not real life.

Haven't watched the video, is Margot Robbie in it?

Are ANY fit birds in it?  I wont watch it otherwise.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #1135 on: July 26, 2023, 10:28:08 AM »
I didn't even get as far as pressing the play button.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #1136 on: July 26, 2023, 10:34:04 AM »

I can assure you that you didn't miss much.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #1137 on: July 26, 2023, 10:35:01 AM »
I'm more of a Sid the Sexist fan.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #1138 on: July 26, 2023, 10:35:49 AM »
Cheer up love!

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1139 on: July 26, 2023, 10:50:38 AM »
I'm more of a Sid the Sexist fan.

Do you like chicken pet?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal