collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 07:58:40 PM]

Unai Emery - our manager by Somniloquism
[Today at 07:58:20 PM]

Aston Villa Women 2023/24 by Lastfootstamper
[Today at 07:57:58 PM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by AV84
[Today at 07:57:29 PM]

Champions League Contention by Meanwood Villa
[Today at 07:55:46 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Demitri_C
[Today at 07:39:20 PM]

Robin Olsen by VillaTim
[Today at 07:34:00 PM]

VAR by astonvilla82
[Today at 07:33:20 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Boubacar Kamara - out for the season  (Read 169105 times)

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
Re: Boubacar Kamara - Signed
« Reply #480 on: September 01, 2022, 04:29:57 PM »
You are regularly playing at 'snooker the threads' footy. It is not appreciated by many posters so you should stop doing it

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #481 on: September 01, 2022, 04:50:38 PM »
Yeah, it pisses me off

Offline supertom

« Reply #482 on: September 01, 2022, 05:56:33 PM »
I've liked him so far but I think we need a two anchor system rather than one. He's too lightweight on his own. I know we're getting into Doug territory again, but he might also do well as an 8 (he said running for cover).

Him and Donaldducker sitting would work. Dendoncker is a big unit, does the ugly stuff. He gives it to Kamara who can then get the ball forward better.

What I don't want is us never using him properly, or suffering due to inept management and gameplan and he fucks off to pull a Gueye or Vertout on us again. We've a nasty habit of making good midfielders look shite.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #483 on: September 01, 2022, 05:57:35 PM »
Harsh, he's specifically talking about Bouba, and this is a thread about said player.

There's Flintstones and RichieHoltes pissing-off a lot more people with their negative drum-banging than Footy making a new point.

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #484 on: September 01, 2022, 06:35:30 PM »
No, he regularly logs in and posts generic guff on all the threads in the hope of 'snookering' them.

richtheholtender

« Reply #485 on: September 01, 2022, 07:47:30 PM »
Harsh, he's specifically talking about Bouba, and this is a thread about said player.

There's Flintstones and RichieHoltes pissing-off a lot more people with their negative drum-banging than Footy making a new point.

Only a couple in my case and seems as I had a "you get used to him" about one and a few private messages about the other a good while ago saying not to worry it's well know, I won't be losing any sleep over it.

richtheholtender

« Reply #486 on: September 01, 2022, 07:50:25 PM »
I'd also like to point out that I'm not some new poster, I've been a member for a good number years, never had any issues.

I don't know why my dislike for the owners lying has causes such drama leading to me being targeted

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #487 on: September 01, 2022, 07:56:27 PM »
I'd also like to point out that I'm not some new poster, I've been a member for a good number years, never had any issues.

I don't know why my dislike for the owners lying has causes such drama leading to me being targeted

Because:

1. you throw it out on every other thread regardless of what the discussion is.
2. you refuse to accept that they've spent a fortune already and have plans to spend pelnty more on the stadium redevelopment.
3. you've likened them to the trotters and accused them of lying about or ambitions with very little to back up your claims other than 'net spend'.

We get that you feel left down by the owners but you're a stuck record, you even said you were going to stop, before going into overdrive and posting it far more than before.

richtheholtender

« Reply #488 on: September 01, 2022, 08:29:13 PM »

Because:

1. you throw it out on every other thread regardless of what the discussion is.
2. you refuse to accept that they've spent a fortune already and have plans to spend pelnty more on the stadium redevelopment.
3. you've likened them to the trotters and accused them of lying about or ambitions with very little to back up your claims other than 'net spend'.

We get that you feel left down by the owners but you're a stuck record, you even said you were going to stop, before going into overdrive and posting it far more than before.

That's fair enough

Offline Villan82

« Reply #489 on: September 01, 2022, 08:32:16 PM »
The owners saved us in 2018 from a fate that doesn't bear thinking about.

Even if they go a bit Lerner on us for a few years they rescued us when we were a second tier club that couldn't pay its taxes and could have lost a future £100m for a pittance.

Some very short memories here. Back in the summer of 2018 I would have snapped your hand off if you told me we'd be here on transfer deadline day pissed off that we had just bought a £13m established premier league midfielder!

Online astonvilla82

« Reply #490 on: September 01, 2022, 08:52:00 PM »
The owners saved us in 2018 from a fate that doesn't bear thinking about.

Even if they go a bit Lerner on us for a few years they rescued us when we were a second tier club that couldn't pay its taxes and could have lost a future £100m for a pittance.

Some very short memories here. Back in the summer of 2018 I would have snapped your hand off if you told me we'd be here on transfer deadline day pissed off that we had just bought a £13m established premier league midfielder!
Blaming the owners is way down the road as far as I am concerned

Offline frank black

« Reply #491 on: September 16, 2022, 10:26:06 PM »
Gerrard has said he’s concerned….here we go again. FFS

Online curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #492 on: September 16, 2022, 10:29:47 PM »
The transfer window that keeps on giving.

Online nigel

« Reply #493 on: September 16, 2022, 11:26:07 PM »
Out for the season

Edit - please ignore.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 08:04:17 PM by Dave »

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #494 on: September 16, 2022, 11:27:52 PM »
Sad if this is serious like Carlos, we simply can't get anywhere with the signings we make constantly getting long term injuries.

Think he's been nice and tidy in the games he's played and won the ball back with minimum of fuss so plenty to build on.

Seems he tried to play on with whatever he picked up but couldn't continue and that's always a worry.

Will we go back to Doug as 6 or just play Dendoncker there?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal