collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs VAR pre-match thread  (Read 16799 times)

Offline Matt C

• GM : 18.06.2020
Re: Aston Villa vs VAR pre-match thread
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2022, 12:45:08 AM »
Expecting a surprise or two in the lineup. Wonder if he might start Carney.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: Aston Villa vs The Plastics pre-match thread
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2022, 02:15:28 AM »
We should be beating teams like this lot. No excuses. I expect those lucky, chosen few to rock Villa Park.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 14.03.2024
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2022, 07:33:07 AM »
I've just realised I can get all our games on RMC Sport in in 4k UHD now that we have a fibre internet connection. No more dodgy streams for me. I hope to see Ladyboy's tears in marvelous detail as we funeral the has-been home-counties fuckers 3-0 .

Offline Tony Daleys Shorts

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2022, 08:23:03 AM »
It’s the worst Man Ure side since the late eighties, they’re there for the beating. We have the 4th most expensive footballer in history ready to be unleashed, they have Victor Lindeloff. We’ve outplayed the fuckers twice this season, we just need to bury our chances and for their penalty to be awarded when we’re already 4-0 up.

It’s going to be our night.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2022, 09:01:58 AM »
It’s the worst Man Ure side since the late eighties, they’re there for the beating. We have the 4th most expensive footballer in history ready to be unleashed, they have Victor Lindeloff. We’ve outplayed the fuckers twice this season, we just need to bury our chances and for their penalty to be awarded when we’re already 4-0 up.

This. I don't remember a Man Utd team as bad as the one we played on Monday.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2022, 09:17:28 AM »
This has the feel of a grudge match.  They won't be as shit as they were last time out and will surely play a different team, and we have a couple of new players.  Tough one to call, but it's way beyond time we beat these at home.  Wouldn't be surprised if one or two are sent off and they will (of course) get a penalty.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2022, 09:47:48 AM »

This. I don't remember a Man Utd team as bad as the one we played on Monday.
And we still lost. Forget the var shenanigans we have got to start taking our chances. I hope and pray that today is the day we do that and begin to right all the wrongs that these twunts have done to us over the years.

Online ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2022, 10:04:20 AM »
Someone called Telles starting at LB for them tonight

Offline TonyD

« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2022, 10:06:07 AM »
It’s time.   

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2022, 10:19:48 AM »
They have an incredible array of footballing talent.
We could not beat them Monday despite dominating large parts of the game. The team they put out today is arguably stronger.
We need to score first to have any chance.

Offline Nii Lamptey

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2022, 10:25:47 AM »
One thing I normally hate about going to games against Man Utd is the atmosphere - Apart from Little's 3-1 'You'll never win anything with kids' moment, it's always been a little flat with that looming sense of foreboding - The imminent equaliser, penalty or red card.

Monday's travesty may play into our hands. The fans want blood, the officials are under such scrutiny that they may think twice before awarding them their annual penalty. I think the atmosphere could reach the levels of that Everton game first game back in the Prem. The United team could be in for a rude awakening tonight (hopefully!).

UTFV! 💪🏻

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2022, 10:30:43 AM »
McTominay being out will help us I think.  Their squad  is not really full of midfielders prepared to run round for 90 minutes even if it is mainly like a headless chicken. Hopefully Matic will come in

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2022, 10:34:34 AM »
One thing I normally hate about going to games against Man Utd is the atmosphere - Apart from Little's 3-1 'You'll never win anything with kids' moment, it's always been a little flat with that looming sense of foreboding - The imminent equaliser, penalty or red card.

Monday's travesty may play into our hands. The fans want blood, the officials are under such scrutiny that they may think twice before awarding them their annual penalty. I think the atmosphere could reach the levels of that Everton game first game back in the Prem. The United team could be in for a rude awakening tonight (hopefully!).

UTFV! 💪🏻
The scrutiny is in the minds of Villa fans only and they really don’t give a shit about that.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2022, 11:39:44 AM »
I've just realised I can get all our games on RMC Sport in in 4k UHD now that we have a fibre internet connection. No more dodgy streams for me. I hope to see Ladyboy's tears in marvelous detail as we funeral the has-been home-counties fuckers 3-0 .

Do you need a subscription?

Offline Neil Hawkes

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2022, 11:45:59 AM »
If you have fibre internet, try and find South African Supersport or Canadian DAZN - they broadcast every game.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal