collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Matty Cash - Polish international  (Read 118857 times)

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
Re: Matty Cash - Polish international
« Reply #615 on: March 27, 2023, 04:32:04 PM »
Well we can all have our theories.

Ex Polish player and now pundit Tomasz Hajto, said this on the show Cafe Futbol, about Cash injury after 9 minutes recalling that when he was a player, he faced a similar situation but stayed behind and came back.

He said: “I never said he faked an injury, but I think he did. I don’t want to believe that after such a few minutes, after which he went down, he didn’t want to rehabilitate himself. His injury is not a tear or torn fibres, it’s an alleged strain.

“I would stay until Monday. I would like to heal at all costs and show the manager that I care. Say: ‘I’m sorry coach, but I’m ready and with Albania, I will be the best on the pitch’. And now we find out that he is packing up and leaving.”

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #616 on: March 27, 2023, 04:38:59 PM »
Footy, is this part of your conviction that Metty Cesh is a 'bad person'?

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #617 on: March 27, 2023, 04:48:40 PM »
Christ, I need a beer. And some hookers. And drugs, lots of drugs.

Online rob_bridge

« Reply #618 on: March 27, 2023, 04:50:27 PM »
Good thing with him coming back is he can do extra Spanish lessons.

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #619 on: March 27, 2023, 06:34:21 PM »

Ex Polish player and now pundit Tomasz Hajto, said this on the show Cafe Futbol, about Cash injury after 9 minutes recalling that when he was a player, he faced a similar situation but stayed behind and came back.

He said: “I never said he faked an injury, but I think he did. I don’t want to believe that after such a few minutes, after which he went down, he didn’t want to rehabilitate himself. His injury is not a tear or torn fibres, it’s an alleged strain.

“I would stay until Monday. I would like to heal at all costs and show the manager that I care. Say: ‘I’m sorry coach, but I’m ready and with Albania, I will be the best on the pitch’. And now we find out that he is packing up and leaving.”

Out for 3 weeks apparently.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #620 on: March 27, 2023, 06:40:21 PM »
That’ll larn him for doing stupid Polish exercises and weights.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #621 on: March 27, 2023, 07:20:17 PM »
His problem is he doesn't understand Polish well enough.

The coach said "have a good game, Matty" and he misunderstood it as "fuck your calf up, Matty".

Another example why Emery only wants Spanish speaking players.

Offline WarszaVillan

• GM : 06.10.2023
« Reply #622 on: March 27, 2023, 07:23:02 PM »
That’ll larn him for doing stupid Polish exercises and weights.

It's all those fucking cases.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #623 on: March 27, 2023, 07:42:44 PM »

Footy, if you're not a troll, can you please stop talking utter bollox. Please?

Offline Zouch Villa

• GM : 12.02.2024
« Reply #624 on: March 27, 2023, 07:59:09 PM »
Christ, I need a beer. And some hookers. And drugs, lots of drugs.

Ah, I can only confirm that is not the path to righteous redemption. 

But it certainly helps to dull the pain.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #625 on: March 27, 2023, 09:03:47 PM »

Footy, if you're not a troll, can you please stop talking utter bollox. Please?
Turn it in!
I was quoting a Polish Pundit with his theory.
Adding to the debate.
As Cash is out for 3 weeks then it is he who was talking nonsense not I.

Source: https://www.teamtalk.com/aston-villa/i-think-he-faked-it-pundit-makes-bizarre-claim-aston-villa-star-faked-injury-nine-minutes-into-euro-qualifier
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 09:12:06 PM by Footy-Vill »

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #626 on: March 27, 2023, 09:08:54 PM »

Out for 3 weeks apparently.
According to medical science, the time frame of 3 weeks out with a calf strain would indicate it's a grade one injury.
So it's mild.
Maybe looking at Newcastle at home or Brentford away then for his return.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #627 on: March 28, 2023, 12:58:35 AM »
It's all well and good having a theory, FV, but you have gone after Emi, Super John and Matty for lewdness, wassailing and cowardice with apparent glee. Moreover, you have intimated that McGinn and Cash are not capable of taking instructions from the manager.

Forgive me if I doubt your bona fides. I didn't come down with tomorrow's rain and if there were any flies me, they'd be paying rent.

As my compatriot, the great Flann O'Brien once wrote: 'What you think is the point is not the point at all but only the beginning of the sharpness.' .

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #628 on: March 28, 2023, 06:44:37 AM »
Compatriot? I thought you were meant to be our Caledonian, Presbyterian representative. Gutted....
Great use of wassailing though.

Offline aldridgeboy

« Reply #629 on: March 29, 2023, 06:11:57 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal