collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 09:32:44 AM]

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:14:26 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Nev
[Today at 09:07:08 AM]

Re: FFP by Nev
[Today at 09:05:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Smith
[Today at 08:58:35 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by chrisw1
[Today at 08:51:41 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by itbrvilla
[Today at 08:50:29 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 08:48:04 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fireworks and knives  (Read 13433 times)

Online London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
Re: Fireworks and knives
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2021, 07:02:43 PM »
Pretty surreal to be honest. Seeing someone running around aston park with a machete is bonkers.

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2021, 08:10:55 PM »
My son was caught up in it.He said about 20 balaclava clad lads came running at Villa fans who then ran at them and threw a parking bollard thing .Then my son saw a machete produced and fans backtracked.
To add to this I have heard of similar dressed group running towards Trinity Road from Aston Hall pre season and police cars involved.

Online darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2021, 08:15:18 PM »
What a terrible thing to do whey do these feral youths do such bad things.

Offline frank black

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2021, 10:06:13 PM »
Be interesting to know what makes them want to do this?

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2021, 07:48:50 AM »
My 11 year old has a season ticket and I took my 3 year old daughter to the Everton game, stories like this make me really think hard about taking them both again any time soon.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2021, 09:04:33 AM »
My 11 year old has a season ticket and I took my 3 year old daughter to the Everton game, stories like this make me really think hard about taking them both again any time soon.

Yep, and thinking again about where to park the car.

I'd always liked a stroll through the park and my son likes to play football for a bit and stretch his legs after sitting in the car and then after the match when he'd been sat around again.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2021, 09:26:38 AM »
My son was caught up in it.He said about 20 balaclava clad lads came running at Villa fans who then ran at them and threw a parking bollard thing .Then my son saw a machete produced and fans backtracked.
To add to this I have heard of similar dressed group running towards Trinity Road from Aston Hall pre season and police cars involved.

What were the police doing while all of this was happening? Producing a machete is pretty bloody serious, and you'd think could lead to armed police being sent there.

Online London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2021, 09:39:37 AM »
I'm guessing the focus for the police would have been on the other side of the ground. Not very often you see them on outside the Trinity post-match.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 09:55:15 AM »
We walk to the other side of the ground and the Police presence there was massive all the way to Witton station, you'd imagine that almost all of the resource deployed were in that potential trouble spot.

Offline Sister of Top Cat

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 10:29:28 AM »
What were the police doing while all of this was happening? Producing a machete is pretty bloody serious, and you'd think could lead to armed police being sent there.
A police van appeared pretty quickly and went down Trinity Road after them.  The chaps who close the roads called them.

Offline Rinder Freddy

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2021, 11:22:47 AM »
So why while 42, 000 people are applauded taking the knee,  and are encouraged to celebrate history months,  outside villa park the local mirpurs are attacking football fans. 

You 4 eyed geek apologise in your communist rag about your 'come to villa park again ' comments he thinks all brown people are Manu fans.  I know punjabi people.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2021, 11:30:31 AM »
So why while 42, 000 people are applauded taking the knee,  and are encouraged to celebrate history months,  outside villa park the local mirpurs are attacking football fans. 

You 4 eyed geek apologise in your communist rag about your 'come to villa park again ' comments he thinks all brown people are Manu fans.  I know punjabi people.

You are easily the saddest person on the planet. Have you really got nothing better to do with your time?

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2021, 11:51:19 AM »

You are easily the saddest person on the planet. Have you really got nothing better to do with your time?

Well I'm glad you got the gist of it Risso as I havent got a fuckin clue what it's supposed to mean.

Offline frank black

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2021, 11:58:11 AM »

Well I'm glad you got the gist of it Risso as I havent got a fuckin clue what it's supposed to mean.

Me neither, those words just jumbled up and went clean over my head.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2021, 12:00:39 PM »
I’m more offended he thinks we’re all communists. Then again he’s so far right he probably sees Risso and Ads as Social Democrats.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal