collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fireworks and knives  (Read 13447 times)

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
Re: Fireworks and knives
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2021, 02:52:34 PM »
So why while 42, 000 people are applauded taking the knee,  and are encouraged to celebrate history months,  outside villa park the local mirpurs are attacking football fans. 

You 4 eyed geek apologise in your communist rag about your 'come to villa park again ' comments he thinks all brown people are Manu fans.  I know punjabi people.
This makes no sense whatsoever. You really are a grade one bellend.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 10:26:33 PM by The Edge »

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2021, 03:01:51 PM »
So why while 42, 000 people are applauded taking the knee,  and are encouraged to celebrate history months,  outside villa park the local mirpurs are attacking football fans. 

You 4 eyed geek apologise in your communist rag about your 'come to villa park again ' comments he thinks all brown people are Manu fans.  I know punjabi people.

You are easily the saddest person on the planet. Have you really got nothing better to do with your time?

Well said, Comrade!

Offline Virgil Caine

• Location: Bedfordshire and its not as bad as you think it might be.
  • GM : 15.07.2024
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2021, 03:32:00 PM »
I wondered what was going on- have to say that in the 55 years of going to Villa Park I have seen 'trouble' on less than half a dozen occasions. Of those, 3 have been minor incidents regarding the low life from the other side of the A38. I have had the car broken into once, and have never felt my personal safety was in jeopardy. If what happened on Saturday is the start of a trend then it will be a great pity as I have always felt comfortable and not at risk even when walking through the park.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2021, 03:38:01 PM »

Oh well. At least you’ve got an(other) identity.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2021, 03:43:46 PM »
I wondered what was going on- have to say that in the 55 years of going to Villa Park I have seen 'trouble' on less than half a dozen occasions. Of those, 3 have been minor incidents regarding the low life from the other side of the A38. I have had the car broken into once, and have never felt my personal safety was in jeopardy. If what happened on Saturday is the start of a trend then it will be a great pity as I have always felt comfortable and not at risk even when walking through the park.

You would hope that the police will be on alert for the next few weeks for similar incidents.

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2021, 03:56:14 PM »
I do have to say...Rinder Freddy...what a  fuckin name for a band.  Bet oasis , blur and all the rest wish they had come across you years ago. No we are fuckin biffy clyde...nope we are fuckin Rinder freddy.

Offline wince

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2021, 05:45:50 PM »
I do have to say...Rinder Freddy...what a  fuckin name for a band.  Bet oasis , blur and all the rest wish they had come across you years ago. No we are fuckin biffy clyde...nope we are fuckin Rinder freddy.

Tinder Freddy conjures up some sad masturbating lowlife Freddy Kruger. I had no idea what tinder boy or rinder whatever was saying other than confirming he/she/they/it should learn to use brain cells simultaneously rather than one at a time. The jolly rancher

Online Pete3206

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2021, 06:10:30 PM »
After the brawl and machete incident at Star City just before lockdown last year, none of this surprises me sadly.

Offline Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2021, 06:15:48 PM »

You are easily the saddest person on the planet. Have you really got nothing better to do with your time?

The Internet is a medium that affords anonymity to almost any of the billions of people using it. You can be anyone, and no one will have a clue.  So it really does take a special kind of bellend to go to the trouble of setting up a new identity, only to then use it to inadvertently identify themselves with a single inarticulate post.

How do these people get through the day in the real world?

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2021, 06:37:25 PM »
Not wishing to disbelieve you, but did you see the knife incident? It's strange that something so potentially serious hasn't been in the news.
I think its more a commentary on Society than the validity of the report that incidents like this are no longer regarded as newsworthy.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2021, 07:22:18 PM »
Remembering African Car Reverser with fondness.

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2021, 08:26:23 PM »
I saw a programme on the regional bbc network a few years ago, cant remember exactly what it was about, but it had a ‘local community leader’ from Aston, and he was talking about how in this day and age the only time they see white people in the area is on match days. It just made me think at the time, as a lad who grew up and lived in Hockley down the road till my mid twenties, this was absolutely true of myself as a middle aged and now i hate to admit probably verging on middle class man given the 15 years ive lived in Sutton.

None of this is directly related to a gang chasing people with knives or machetes. But i would guess that most of us only see Aston on match days and have no idea of the day to day reality of living in one of the poorest parts of the country and how that makes it rife for gang culture to grow and develop. We are all, including myself a bit oblivious to the realities of that life as we wander around on match days

This is not to excuse any of this, i used to always walk through the park to get the No 8 to and from the games, now i generally walk to Aston station with my kids. I would of been scared shitless for them if id witnessed that on Saturday. And i too just hope the police are wary of it on future match days.

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2021, 08:31:25 PM »
let's hope someone who witnessed this has notified the club and the police force.
I think a Police Presence in that park , especially in the winter months would reassure fans. i'd prefer them to be keeping an eye on people carrying machetes than a few drunks in stone island giving it the fingers to each other .

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2021, 08:56:40 PM »
I reported it to the club, and they are aware of the incident.

Offline The Edge

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2021, 10:23:47 PM »
I reported it to the club, and they are aware of the incident.
Good for you mate. Let's hope they can liaise with the police and get the situation under control before it escalates.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal