collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emi Buendia - Injured  (Read 236977 times)

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
Re: Emi Buendia - Signed
« Reply #1365 on: February 09, 2022, 11:18:13 PM »
The man final ball tonight was beyond awful.
He also clattered into James and Mings for the goal.
Lacked the real quality of Coutinho and needs to be far more accurate with his final and telling passes.
On one occasion I first half EB majestically turned a couple of opponents and got away from another then messed up the pass.
Several times if he played it right a goal ot at least a goal shot may come about but too many times his inaccuracies let down

When he gets that right and more consistent he be one of the top 10 players in the league
He well on the way already and can score goals and assist but he lacking composure now to be one of top players I. League when he has all the attributes and ability visions and creativity to be as good as Coutinho and maybe even better.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #1366 on: February 11, 2022, 03:45:40 PM »
Sounds like he’s out for the weekend. That’s a massive blow to us, he’s so bloody good now. Gutted.

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
« Reply #1367 on: February 11, 2022, 06:12:57 PM »
Sounds like he’s out for the weekend. That’s a massive blow to us, he’s so bloody good now. Gutted.

Shiiittt. 

I’d give Chuk his full debut personally.  With Traore/Bailey injured it is a chance to give him a start and one less reason for him not to sign a contract.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1368 on: February 11, 2022, 06:38:54 PM »
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh here, but in his games so far, albeit limited minutes Chucky hasn't exactly made us all go wow. Has he? At least not to the level of performance justifying the confidence he allegedly has in himself.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #1369 on: February 11, 2022, 06:47:17 PM »
Nah, get Morgan in, it's his turn.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #1370 on: February 11, 2022, 06:53:38 PM »
Annoyingly, if he wasn't out on loan it's the sort of game that would be ideal for JPB.

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #1371 on: February 11, 2022, 07:00:06 PM »

Shiiittt. 

I’d give Chuk his full debut personally.  With Traore/Bailey injured it is a chance to give him a start and one less reason for him not to sign a contract.
As others have said, it seems a bit too soon for him. The game passed him by on Wednesday. I'm hoping it's similar to Ramsey, who was nowhere near as impactful last season as he is now. Also, i'm fairly sure carney has already started a league game?

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #1372 on: February 11, 2022, 07:12:43 PM »
Yes but we will cope. Sanson in and move McGinn to forward position. Job done.

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
« Reply #1373 on: February 11, 2022, 09:13:41 PM »

Shiiittt. 

As others have said, it seems a bit too soon for him. The game passed him by on Wednesday. I'm hoping it's similar to Ramsey, who was nowhere near as impactful last season as he is now. Also, i'm fairly sure carney has already started a league game?

I’ve changed my mind having read this from another thread.

https://twitter.com/TalkinTactics/status/1491873649346940929

Put Ramsey in the Buendia’s ten role. Sanson replaces Ramsey.
Ramsey needs to play with the hand break off and not be paralysed by tactics (that can come).  Sanson will be better at protecting the full-backs and making us more solid.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #1374 on: February 11, 2022, 09:15:49 PM »

Shiiittt. 

Brentford at home when we had a covid outbreak.

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #1375 on: February 11, 2022, 09:44:06 PM »
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh here, but in his games so far, albeit limited minutes Chucky hasn't exactly made us all go wow. Has he? At least not to the level of performance justifying the confidence he allegedly has in himself.

I thought he seemed rather slower than ideal against Leeds.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #1376 on: February 11, 2022, 09:55:30 PM »
I think it was the wrong substitution against Leeds that’s all. I like Chuck, he has a great touch and knows how to play. Emi is so tenacious and buzzes about. Our tempo was lost with that swap.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #1377 on: February 11, 2022, 10:24:22 PM »
I think it was the wrong substitution against Leeds that’s all. I like Chuck, he has a great touch and knows how to play. Emi is so tenacious and buzzes about. Our tempo was lost with that swap.

Wrong substitution was bringing Young on into midfield
I’m quite happy with him being a backup fallback but that’s it, He’s no midfielder now and as soon as he comes on it weakens the whole team

No problem with Chucky but if you’re bringing on an old man in the premiership against a fit premier League side you’re gonna struggle

Young was the mistake not Chucky

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #1378 on: February 11, 2022, 11:17:07 PM »
I’ve changed my mind having read this from another thread.

https://twitter.com/TalkinTactics/status/1491873649346940929

Put Ramsey in the Buendia’s ten role. Sanson replaces Ramsey.
Ramsey needs to play with the hand break off and not be paralysed by tactics (that can come).  Sanson will be better at protecting the full-backs and making us more solid.
There is nothing new in this so called analysis. There is always jeopardy involved one way or another. We play as an attacking team  and we need to carry on doing that. Better quality players will always prevail. We need to keep on adding quality to our team. Leeds got lucky for all 3 goals. Just simple mistakes nothing tactically revolutionary from  Bielsa whereas on the other hand we scored superb goals with play that ripped Leeds apart.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1379 on: February 12, 2022, 07:37:20 AM »

Wrong substitution was bringing Young on into midfield
I’m quite happy with him being a backup fallback but that’s it, He’s no midfielder now and as soon as he comes on it weakens the whole team

No problem with Chucky but if you’re bringing on an old man in the premiership against a fit premier League side you’re gonna struggle

Young was the mistake not Chucky

I was going to post similar yesterday. I couldn't work out why Young came on. It just seemed a bit pointless.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal