collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season tickets 2021/22  (Read 54698 times)

Offline BlackCountryVilla

Re: Season tickets 2021/22
« Reply #345 on: July 17, 2021, 03:53:18 PM »
Just sent for my letter from the NHS. Absolute doddle for those who don't use apps.
All you need is your NHS number, date of birth and postcode.

Offline frank black

« Reply #346 on: July 17, 2021, 04:12:15 PM »
Get in!  ;D

After a couple of years on the waiting list, me and our eldest (24) were contacted by The Villa earlier and offered the chance of buying season tickets - bought two in the Holte (K2) and now bouncin' around like a babbie!

Perfect timing for our premier league winning season… UTV

Offline Vegas

• Location: N Yorks (user name is 10+ years old and was only briefly true)
« Reply #347 on: July 18, 2021, 08:59:28 AM »
Nice. Me and kids have been in the waiting list for about that long (I was a season ticket holder pre-kids for many years but have never had one since kids). On tenterhooks now!

It’s a dark art, they can’t tell you where in the queue you are, just one day you get an email saying ”your turn” and have 24 hours to respond!

Online astonvilla82

« Reply #348 on: July 18, 2021, 10:09:08 AM »
Son only been on waiting list since June,he got the offer and I got email this week again offering a season ticket with different ID number for him was tempted to get it for his friends

Offline Russ aka Big Nose

« Reply #349 on: July 18, 2021, 11:46:01 AM »
Get in!  ;D

After a couple of years on the waiting list, me and our eldest (24) were contacted by The Villa earlier and offered the chance of buying season tickets - bought two in the Holte (K2) and now bouncin' around like a babbie!

Perfect timing for our premier league winning season… UTV
That might be next season ... I have form.  ;)

Got my first season ticket aged 14, 79/80 so we won the league in my second season and then the European Cup in my third.

I thought, this kind of success must happen most years. Not quite how it turned out!

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #350 on: July 18, 2021, 02:28:56 PM »
Son only been on waiting list since June,he got the offer and I got email this week again offering a season ticket with different ID number for him was tempted to get it for his friends

He's been on the list for a month and has been offered a ticket?  I thought in June there was about 11,000 on the wating list.  They've blown through that pretty fast.

Offline spartacuss

« Reply #351 on: July 18, 2021, 03:09:47 PM »
Just sent for my letter from the NHS. Absolute doddle for those who don't use apps.
All you need is your NHS number, date of birth and postcode.

Just sorted the app out.  You don't need your NHS number.  In addition to your name and DOB, you just need to be registered at a GP surgery.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #352 on: July 18, 2021, 03:49:50 PM »
Is it just since promotion that we've had a waiting list for season-tickets? 

Offline Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #353 on: July 18, 2021, 03:57:49 PM »

He's been on the list for a month and has been offered a ticket?  I thought in June there was about 11,000 on the wating list.  They've blown through that pretty fast.
My mate and his lad have been on for about 18 months and not heard a word.

Offline j66acd

« Reply #354 on: July 19, 2021, 01:17:57 PM »
I’ve never had to use it before, but do the club buy back your tickets if you can’t go? I seem to remember something by viagogo a few years back but not sure if they still offer this?

Does anyone have an info on this and the requirements to go to a certain amount of games?

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #355 on: July 19, 2021, 01:23:31 PM »

My mate and his lad have been on for about 18 months and not heard a word.

My son's been on the waiting list for two years and I've heard nothing yet.

Offline exigo

« Reply #356 on: July 19, 2021, 01:29:14 PM »
I’ve never had to use it before, but do the club buy back your tickets if you can’t go? I seem to remember something by viagogo a few years back but not sure if they still offer this?

Does anyone have an info on this and the requirements to go to a certain amount of games?

It's done through the club now. You get your season ticket cost divided by 19 back, and then it's sold by them at match ticket price. Very easy and efficient.

Offline j66acd

« Reply #357 on: July 19, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »

It's done through the club now. You get your season ticket cost divided by 19 back, and then it's sold by them at match ticket price. Very easy and efficient.

That sounds easy enough then and I take it that’s through contacting the ticket office or can you do it online through your ticketing profile?

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #358 on: July 19, 2021, 01:59:03 PM »

That sounds easy enough then and I take it that’s through contacting the ticket office or can you do it online through your ticketing profile?
You just tick a box online saying you don't want it for that game and the club sells it on.  I'm not sure if you get the full cost divided by 19 back or if there is an admin fee.  You obviously only get the money if the club resells the seat.

Offline placeforparks

• GM : PCM
« Reply #359 on: July 19, 2021, 06:54:32 PM »
from the season ticket faq:

What can I do if I cannot attend a match as a season ticket holder?

Our new system for Season Ticket Holders will allow you to securely release your seat for re-sale if you’re unable to make a game. That ticket will then be available to purchase for new supporters through our Online Ticket Office. This is managed through the My Account section of the site, which can be accessed by clicking on your name in the top right-hand corner, once you are logged in. You will need to register your bank account details ahead of making your first re-sale request. Bank details are required for us to pay supporters once the seats have been sold. Supporters are then able to choose which matches they would like to re-sell their tickets for, provided the games are currently within the re-sale period. The re-sale period will be defined by the club on a match-by-match basis. Once you make your seat available for re-sale it will appear as an available seat via the Ticket Office – both online and in person/on the phone - for eligible supporters to purchase (in line with the standard sales periods for the relevant match). Tickets that are made available for re-sale will only be able to be sold at the adult price in the price zone the seat is located - and at the category allocated to the match. Season Ticket holders will then only receive a payment for the seat should the seat be re-sold. Until the point the seat is re-sold, supporters have the right to withdraw the re-sale request, which can be done via the My Account section of the Online Ticket Office. Season Ticket holders will receive 80% of the value of their ticket for that match (the value of their ticket for that match is calculated at 1/19 of the price paid for the Season Ticket). See the example below: Price Zone 4 Adult Season Ticket price: £483 Value of individual match within Season Ticket (1/19): £25.42 Price paid to supporters once re-sale completed: £20.34

Payments will be made into bank accounts 21 days after the match has been played.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal