collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season tickets 2021/22  (Read 55276 times)

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Re: Season tickets 2021/22
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »
Hi there. Asking the daft question. Is it definitely the evoucher codes that you have to input (rather than the transaction IDs) and are these to be entered in the ‘promotion code’ field on the payment screen? It doesn’t seem to recognise my codes for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's the voucher codes themselves. I had to open each PDF and copy the number, had 12 as I was booking for my mate as well, but they all went on no problem, and as the poster above says it's done at the end of the checkout

Offline TheTimVilla

• GM : 13.02.2022
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2021, 02:04:44 PM »
Trying to renew. Won’t take my password, they will email me a link, waiting, waiting, waiting.
Try the 0333 number, rings out for a few minutes then cuts off.
For years the website has been a pile of shite, never up to date, never accurate and near impossible to navigate.

Yes I am pissed off.

After Purslow's interview, I called the ticket office last week, just to ensure my account was up to date, linked to my son's, etc. You can't use the 0121 number any more, which is a pisser as I am not a fan of 0333 style numbers. I don't know if the opening hours have changed but last week they were open was a couple of hours in the morning, opening at 10 am, and then a couple of hours in the afternoon. Also, they were all working from home. The chap was very helpful but he didn't really know his way round the website (pot, kettle, black). Nevertheless, like I say, very painless to renew and even my old man was able to sort his out and he can't tell a computer from a potato.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2021, 02:04:57 PM »
I can't wait to be back...missed it like hell.

Meanwhile can anyone clarify what you get with the cup scheme and what it costs?

They say we should get first home cup game free. There isn't a set cost, it will be debited on a match by match basis. An early League Cup match against lower league opposition will be cheaper than an FA Cup quarter final against Man U, for instance.

Cheers for this info.  Prefer to have some element of choice...never had a problem getting home Cup tickets as a season ticket holder.
You get first chance at your seat anyway.  The only point of the cup scheme is to save you having to bother buying a ticket if you know you intend to go to all the games.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2021, 02:09:32 PM »
I can't wait to be back...missed it like hell.

Meanwhile can anyone clarify what you get with the cup scheme and what it costs?

They say we should get first home cup game free. There isn't a set cost, it will be debited on a match by match basis. An early League Cup match against lower league opposition will be cheaper than an FA Cup quarter final against Man U, for instance.

Cheers for this info.  Prefer to have some element of choice...never had a problem getting home Cup tickets as a season ticket holder.

Me neither. Season ticket holders always have first option to buy anyway, so you won't miss out. Only benefit of cup scheme I can see is that it is deducted automatically rather than having to go through the hassle of purchasing them yourself.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2021, 02:10:02 PM »
There is a form to fill in to register interest to join the waiting list for season tickets on the official page. Follow the link to renew and click FAQ's.

I can't find this, my friend was asking how you get on the waiting list. Could you post the link, please?

Sorry I've been out. I think you may have the answer now but to be sure :- official site >season tickets> scroll down to 'how to renew'> click 'FAQs click here'> scroll down to 'join the waiting list'.
There is also a link on 2021-2022 Season Tickets.

Got it, cheers mate 🙂

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2021, 02:14:14 PM »
The Cup Scheme operates like the old away scheme used to. Its the convenience of not having to bother purchasing, they just send you the tickets.

Online Ducksworthy

• GM : 20.02.2025
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2021, 02:29:44 PM »
Placed myself on the waiting list - I had a season ticket for about 4 years but moved away and am now in a position to get there and back without totally breaking the bank.

How crap is our website though? I like to think I’m quite good on the computer but even I was wondering if I was trying to get on a waiting list or crack Enigma?!

Offline VillaMart58

« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2021, 02:43:58 PM »
Many thanks to LeeB and DorsetVillain responding to my query regarding whether it was Transaction IDs or evoucher numbers that should be used when renewing, and where to input them.

I am all sorted now and looking forward to August already. Thanks again.

UTV

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2021, 02:50:47 PM »
Just renewed.
Bit of a pain to get started as it told me I was an oap (I am now) so couldn't have my seat. Worked it out that there are no reductions where I sit in The Trinity Road.
Bit of a pain imputting the e voucher codes and completing the finance thing, but now it's done!
Not the most user-friendly process in the World, a bit of suffering and pain and angst. Wouldn't be The Villa otherwise, would it?

How wedded are you to your seat? I loved mine in A4, it took years of relocation days to get to the front, and then my young nephew decided he wanted a ST. We moved precisely 12 seats towards the Holte along the same row, saved something around a ton on each of mine and my brother's, and were able to get the lad's for what is this season  £114. It's not been the regrettable decision I feared it might.
Like a lot of us on here I sit with a group who have had the same seats for years. We all sort our STs individually but keep in touch via text/WhatsApp etc. We are all renewing, all in our usual seats and looking forward to seeing each other. It's the price we pay for being old farts and in love with The Villa! Nine/ten of us all together. The only time we do seats together is when I sort away tickets for a smaller hardcore group of us. Having said that, I occasionally move to the Holte for cup games, for old time's sake.

Offline sid1964

« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2021, 03:05:31 PM »
Renewed via website quite straight forward-even entering the codes (copy and paste)

Hope that the people who sit around me in the lower holte L5 row DD are all going to be their (although they may have wished that I would not have been)

Hopefully we should have a good season

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2021, 03:49:46 PM »
Regarding the cup scheme, I think you get priority further down the line if we progress in the cups i.e. allocation of FA Cup semi final tickets etc.

Offline Sister of Top Cat

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2021, 04:22:51 PM »
TC and I should be on the waiting list for a wheelchair space season ticket but we can't get through to the disability officer to check - he's not answering emails. I've emailed the ticket office today so hopefully they can confirm we are, and how far down the list we are.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2021, 04:43:02 PM »
Regarding the cup scheme, I think you get priority further down the line if we progress in the cups i.e. allocation of FA Cup semi final tickets etc.

I think you get further priority because you've been to all the games. You wouldn't get better priority than someone who was not a member of the cup scheme but had still been to every cup game.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2021, 04:43:52 PM »
... Still can't get the website to Link my Fan ID so I can't buy, and the phone line crashes.

Hopefully somebody responds to my email.

Has anybody successfully purchased over the phone?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 04:48:14 PM by cdbullyweefan »

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2021, 07:17:13 PM »
I managed to renew my season ticket this afternoon and had no problems at all ,so credit where it is due to the club

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal