collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs Super Big Six Man Utd pre match thread  (Read 17320 times)

Offline Scratchins

• GM : 19.11.2024
Re: Aston Villa vs Super Big Six Man Utd pre match thread
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2021, 02:36:40 PM »
I wonder who the referee is....

Someone with a shirt wanting signing after the game

I hate these fuckers with a passion and every ill of the modern game can be placed at their door.

My old man always told me - United after 58 were everyones second team due to the terrible accident. Fergiscum took 20 years to be the most hated. The clubs arrogance is personified by their support. On all my travels i have never found one that you can have an open and honest football conversation with them and their modern fans (anyone under 40) know fuck all about history or any other team.

Anyone remember being at their shit hole when they sang en masse "You have never won the double" after they had recently won it, only to be corrected and laughed at by the villa fans.

Absolute bell ends to a man

Would love a storming 2-0
I was there, a favourite memory, we all sang ''yes we have'' as we laughed at them.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2021, 02:43:23 PM »
Us and Preston are the two clubs not in the Scummy 6 to have done it.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2021, 10:08:28 PM »
I find Chelsea fans far worse these days.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2021, 10:29:40 PM »

Fernandes, I imagine.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2021, 10:58:54 PM »
Our record against this lot absolutely stinks. I was 25 the last time we beat them at home in the league. I'm feckin 51 now.

Can't see it changing on Sunday either.

0-2

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2021, 11:13:55 PM »
I hate these fuckers with a passion and every ill of the modern game can be placed at their door.

My old man always told me - United after 58 were everyones second team due to the terrible accident. Fergiscum took 20 years to be the most hated. The clubs arrogance is personified by their support. On all my travels i have never found one that you can have an open and honest football conversation with them and their modern fans (anyone under 40) know fuck all about history or any other team.

Agreed but it didn't take Ferguson. Well before his era I remember my uncle throwing cushions around the front room in delight when Sunderland scored the winner in the '79 Cup Final.

I've 2 Manc friends in Rio who are Yanited fans and they still bang on about me cheering the Leverkusen goal that knocked them of the 2002 CL. Apparently I'm a bitter Irish/Villa cnut for not supporting the "English" team. 

Offline Rory

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2021, 11:17:36 PM »

Dowd?

Online Brazilian Villain

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 11:18:28 PM »
Our record against this lot absolutely stinks. I was 25 the last time we beat them at home in the league. I'm feckin 51 now.

Same here. >:(

This fixture did give rise to my favourite ever quote on H&V when someone described it as being "like a version of WW2 where the Nazis always win".

Offline Rory

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 11:21:09 PM »

This fixture did give rise to my favourite ever quote on H&V when someone described it as being "like a version of WW2 where the Nazis always win".

When was that? I'm 32 and I only remember us beating them with Gabby's header.

The most despicable club and fans in the world.

Online Brazilian Villain

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2021, 11:27:54 PM »

When was that? I'm 32 and I only remember us beating them with Gabby's header.

1995 was the last home win. I was working in Barings in Dublin and went over for it. The plastic Yanited fans there were slagging us off the week before so I was rather smug on the following Monday. Little did I know 26 years on I'd still be waiting for the next victory.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2021, 11:29:45 PM »
1998 was last home win. Three-nil in the League Cup. The fact that they played the reserves/kids isn't our fault, it isn't like Liverpool where they had no choice.

Offline Rory

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2021, 12:00:26 AM »
My secondary school was probably 60% Man Utd fans, and I was there from 2000-2007. I don't really want to go into detail, but I remember lots of 2-3 losses. And they were the least gracious 'winners' (obviously they're not winners, because any ****** can choose who they support based on who is most successful) I've ever known.

It's fair to say that I absolutely fucking hate them.

Online tomd2103

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2021, 12:20:12 AM »

Can't see it changing on Sunday either.

0-2

Yeah, please not another game at Villa Park where they just turn up and get a routine win without us ever really troubling them. 

Offline Sexual Ealing

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2021, 12:38:06 AM »
Not that it's any of my business, but I would urge nobody to get their hopes up for this one.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2021, 01:10:53 AM »
Can somebody change the thread title, the Plastics aren't Man Utd, they're 'United'. Wouldn't want to offend the tossers.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal