collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Summer Transfer Thread and Gustavo Cisneros Type Rumours.  (Read 1123139 times)

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Summer Transfer Thread and Gustavo Cisneros Type Rumours.
« Reply #3195 on: June 20, 2021, 02:52:57 PM »

The Villa Park vaccination hub is open all day today for anyone over 18. No appointment is necessary. Please pass this around and encourage all those not vaccinated so far to use this facility if they can.

Why are you posting this in the summer transfer thread? It has absolutely nothing to do with transfers.

Maybe stop agenda pushing and let people decide for themselves!

What agenda would that be? And people can decide for themselves, he's not threatening to march them down to VP at gunpoint. And you inadvertently put the quote in spoilers, so I made it nice and big to remind people that

The Villa Park vaccination hub is open all day today for anyone over 18. No appointment is necessary. Please pass this around and encourage all those not vaccinated so far to use this facility if they can.

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #3196 on: June 20, 2021, 02:55:30 PM »

Why are you posting this in the summer transfer thread? It has absolutely nothing to do with transfers.

What agenda would that be? And people can decide for themselves, he's not threatening to march them down to VP at gunpoint. And you inadvertently put the quote in spoilers, so I made it nice and big to remind people that

benefits of a technical education  ;)

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #3197 on: June 20, 2021, 02:55:32 PM »
Is there a bad place to promote vaccinations? I would say on here is as good a place as any and if everyone gets it we can all get back to the way it was, or close to it much faster.

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #3198 on: June 20, 2021, 03:00:46 PM »
Just a shame Davis hasn't North Macadonian grandparents. >:(

More likely that it would have been Darius Vassell.

benefits of a classical education

Growing up in 80s rural Ireland? More likely the benefits of listening to Iron Maiden. :)

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #3199 on: June 20, 2021, 03:01:14 PM »
Yep, just common sense. Unless, for reasons best not speculated upon, someone thinks of vaccine awareness as some sort of 'agenda'.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #3200 on: June 20, 2021, 03:07:23 PM »

Post of the millennium. Great work Risso, and well done to Goldie too for the booster shot (pun intended).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 03:11:03 PM by Percy McCarthy »

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #3201 on: June 20, 2021, 03:10:17 PM »

cool.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #3202 on: June 20, 2021, 03:14:29 PM »
I think we should sign Robert Lewandowski.

Oh, and while we're here, does anyone know whether it is possible to get a walk-in vaccination somewhere in the B6 area today?

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #3203 on: June 20, 2021, 03:17:08 PM »
Dunno. There probably is, but they never seem to publicise this stuff..

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #3204 on: June 20, 2021, 03:22:44 PM »
I think we should sign Robert Lewandowski.

Oh, and while we're here, does anyone know whether it is possible to get a walk-in vaccination somewhere in the B6 area today?
not sure, mate - depends on your agenda, I guess.

Offline algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
« Reply #3205 on: June 20, 2021, 03:23:12 PM »
Thanks, I was unaware.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #3206 on: June 20, 2021, 03:25:43 PM »
Damn you all and your agenda of wanting to minimise avoidable deaths in a pandemic, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Offline Chris_Jephcott

• http://www.facebook.com
« Reply #3207 on: June 20, 2021, 03:26:20 PM »

Great job Risso - I won’t say much on here on the subject, but I am fed up with certain elements of our society this week pushing certain viewpoints contrary to the above.

To me, it’s our best chance of getting back to normal ASAP. And hopefully I can avoid quarantining in more hotels down route.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #3208 on: June 20, 2021, 03:49:28 PM »
We didn't Barry administer Pfizer?

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #3209 on: June 20, 2021, 03:49:28 PM »
How many 18-21 year olds are there on here? I would have thought most would be onto the second jab by now :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal