collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Spawny Vile bastards  (Read 50532 times)

Offline kippaxvilla2

Re: Spawny Vile bastards
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2020, 09:56:44 AM »
topic.
SmethDan
Senior Baggie

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #8825 on: July 27, 2020, 11:54:17 PM »
Well they've already taken Neil Cutler, Harrison, a number of our other academy staff, Louie Barry via Barcelona (as if nobody'd thought that out in advance, yeah right), they're sniffing around Edwards plus Malcolm and Richards from the youth set up. They may as well take Dowling, sell the rest of Bodytw@t Heath off, relocate their training ground to some place in Walsall and rename themselves Aston Albion. Bunch of dicks, how I despise them. Can't believe none of you lot checked to see how I was doing following their failure to get relegated either. SOTV.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2020, 10:39:49 AM »
I love that they're still spinning the line that Barcelona are part of the global conspiracy to help Villa.

Online Rory

• GM : PCM
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2020, 10:45:49 AM »
topic.
SmethDan
Senior Baggie

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #8825 on: July 27, 2020, 11:54:17 PM »
Well they've already taken Neil Cutler, Harrison, a number of our other academy staff, Louie Barry via Barcelona (as if nobody'd thought that out in advance, yeah right), they're sniffing around Edwards plus Malcolm and Richards from the youth set up. They may as well take Dowling, sell the rest of Bodytw@t Heath off, relocate their training ground to some place in Walsall and rename themselves Aston Albion. Bunch of dicks, how I despise them. Can't believe none of you lot checked to see how I was doing following their failure to get relegated either. SOTV.

'Bodytw@t Heath'. I like it because it's clever...

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2020, 10:49:59 AM »
I couldn't tell you the name of Albion's training ground or where it is.

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2020, 10:56:16 AM »
I love that they're still spinning the line that Barcelona are part of the global conspiracy to help Villa.

“We want to sign a promising 15 year old from Albion but they wont sell directly to us.  What club in the world can we use to make this transfer happen?”

Offline danno

« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2020, 10:59:06 AM »
I like the idea that we "stole" their staff, as if Smith and Terry drove up in a transit and kidnapped them at knife point.

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2020, 11:09:01 AM »
As the years pass they fall further and further behind us.
So their hatred of us gets worse and reasons become more bizarre.
Happy days!

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #187 on: August 02, 2020, 11:27:53 AM »

Sandwell Park?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2020, 11:29:40 AM »
I couldn't even point to where Smethwick is on a map, let alone know what their training ground is called. 

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #189 on: August 02, 2020, 11:30:57 AM »
I know their mascot is a boiler.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2020, 11:31:17 AM »
Why don’t Albion and Blues just merge? They’re cut from the same cloth and share the same beliefs, namely a hatred of us. You never know, a combined fan base might fill one of their grounds...when they’re playing us, of course. Sad acts.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2020, 11:33:10 AM »

Sandwell Park?

I think it's on Walsall Road up by the Bell. I once interviewed their assistant manager there.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2020, 12:15:11 PM »
Then there was this little gem after the semi final at the Borethawns

I'm still disgusted about that last night. For that fucking vile bunch of cheating divers, whingers and pansies to jammy that win was a travesty. A diving cheat shit of a captain with a face you'd love to smack; a fucking scumbag assistant; even bigger fucking scumbag as manager; owners who've got the EFL wrapped round their 12 fingers; and vile fans who hounded one of the nicest guys in football out and yet pathetically worship a manager whose only tactic is to con and cheat like he did at smallsall and Brentford.

The Baggies can hold their heads high this morning. They were brilliant. To a man, Midlands football is United in their admiration this morning. And we'll be United in roaring on whoever these tossers play at Wembley. Blues, baggies and Wolves together as one. #KRO #BOINGBOING #WOLVESAYWE #SOTV

I presume it is Bruce they are accusing us of 'hounding out' and who they think is one of the nicest guys in football. So I look forward to the welcome they give him when he inevitably rocks up as Albion manager at some point. To be fair I know they have never hounded a manager out. I can still recall the support and utmost respect they gave to the appointment and reign of Bobby Gould.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2020, 12:32:01 PM »
Albion used to have a training ground in Spring Lane just off Spon Lane in Smerrick, it butted up to the M5, you could see it.  I didn't know they'd moved.

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2020, 01:21:00 PM »

Sandwell Park?

I think it's on Walsall Road up by the Bell. I once interviewed their assistant manager there.

I had to go there in Jan to watch my Godson reffing, it was Albion under something or other agin West Ham. It was on some pitches away from the main complex. There was no hard path up to the pitches or any hard standing around them, after weeks of poor weather it was a quagmire and a real effort to get up the hill to pitchside. Think of Glastonbury at it's very worst. The families of all the players had to negotiate this just to watch their kids play. Lord alone knows how they get away with it, particulary with reference to the DDA regulations.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal