collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Summer transfer, gossip, speculation and the usual butter ollocks thread  (Read 865128 times)

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
Isn’t he on (even more than normal) eye watering money?

Offline N'ZMAV

Isn’t he on (even more than normal) eye watering money?
aren't they all?

Offline Keeno

• Twitter
Benrahma was different class for Brentford tonight. I hope we pay them what they want and get that over the line this summer regardless of whether they're promoted or not.

Offline ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
Yeah, I was really impressed with Benrahma tonight.

So hoping Fulham get promoted.

Offline Holte L2

Kelechi Ineacho being linked somewhere. He seems to play well against us but no-one else!

I didn't realise he'd scored as few goals as he had.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
I've always rated him but, as above, it's probably because I only see him against us.

Offline aj2k77

He's shite for the money they'd ask. Leave him and his wage bill at Leicester and not think we can reawaken or polish turds, we almost never ever do.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
I was looking at the top scorers chart earlier, and the thing that stood out for me was the experience of most of the top 6-7 on the list. Vardy, Aubagymang, Aguerro all over 30, Ings, Kane, Salah, Mane, Jimenez all 28 or over etc. I think while I would like us to get a Tammy, or a Watkins if Brentford don't come up, I would also really like us to sign a Callum Wilson type, that has that bit of experience and can sniff out a few goals over the season.

Trez did brilliantly to get a few goals at the end of the season, but our right winger (if Jack is left) has to also carry a more consistent goal threat.

Offline Bent Neilsens Screamer

• GM : 25.11.2024
I only caught the second half of the game tonight but the Swansea left back looked decent, think they said he was on loan from Chelsea. Chelsea also sold a young fullback to Brighton, Lamptey (?) in January who looks flip hot whenever I’ve seen him play.
Perhaps a mooch around their squad for young players to fill gaps as they appear to be coached really well and show bags of promise.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Mings, Grealish, McGinn, Luiz all will go anyway.

Not necessarily.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Stickied until the start of the new season (September?).

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
Stickied until the start of the new season (September?).

I think the window extends into October, a few weeks after the new season starts.

Offline Dazvillain

I e said it a few close seasons in a row now the one player we should get for not loads of cash is Dwight Gayle . Always scored against us for whoever he played for . Reminds me of a Dean Saunders type and runs at pace and covers every blade of grass. Can’t get a decent run in toon starting 11 for some reason

Thoughts  ?

Offline Duncan Shaw

I think Gayle would be a decent shout alongside a more stellar striker.

Good mention of Brighton above (won't add to the quotathon) and they seem to be going about their business impressively early - Lallana is a decent signing and they have signed an impressive looking centre back from Ajax.

Hopefully the DOF changes will be sorted swiftly and we can get to work on our targets.

Online andyh

• GM : May, 2012
Kelechi Ineacho being linked somewhere. He seems to play well against us but no-one else!

I didn't realise he'd scored as few goals as he had.

And then, as if like magic, the shopkeeper appeared.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/iheanacho-newcastle-villa-west-brom-4377578
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 08:15:02 AM by andyh »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal