collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Next manager  (Read 44843 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Next manager
« Reply #405 on: July 12, 2020, 12:34:27 PM »
It doesn't make him worse than £25 million Wesley who never scores or £10 million Trezeguet, the shittest tribute act of all time.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #406 on: July 12, 2020, 12:39:17 PM »
We're famous: Wolves fan posting about this thread on Twitter

Spot yourselves!

Wolves and Newcastle fans. How desperately sad, the obsessed freaks.

They know other clubs don't give a shit about them so they have to make their presences felt by making a song and dance about everything. Radishes

Molineux Mix has an 80 PAGE thread about Aston Villa finances.  80 pages!  I love looking at the financial side of things, and obviously support Aston Villa, but even I'm not that obsessed!  Have we ever had a single Wolves thread about anything?  Dingle tramps.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #407 on: July 12, 2020, 12:40:44 PM »
NaKamba can’t tackle, pass or shoot. He has no pace and fails to do the one job he is paid to do - Break up the opposition play and protect the defence. Severely limited. In my mind when I think of him all I can see is a five yard sideways pass. He offers nothing. The defence rightly gets criticised but the likes of NaKamba offer no protection.
harsh, but fair assessment. He’s disappointed this season.

Offline wince

« Reply #408 on: July 12, 2020, 12:41:50 PM »

Spot yourselves!

Aww how sweet. They do love us afterall!

Offline TonyD

« Reply #409 on: July 12, 2020, 12:41:55 PM »
NaKamba can’t tackle, pass or shoot. He has no pace and fails to do the one job he is paid to do - Break up the opposition play and protect the defence. Severely limited. In my mind when I think of him all I can see is a five yard sideways pass. He offers nothing. The defence rightly gets criticised but the likes of NaKamba offer no protection.
Agreed.   He is awful.   Also goes completely missing in lots of games where you can see he doesn’t want to touch the ball.
I’d put him joint top with Trez, Wesley and Targett.   They are all rubbish.    Or is it the case the manager can’t get a tune out of them...?   

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #410 on: July 12, 2020, 12:44:18 PM »
They keep telling themselves we aren't a big club and yet, when they're having back to back decent seasons for the first time since JFK got shot, all they want to talk about is Aston Villa.

You're not really disproving the point there lads.

Hi, by the way. 👋

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #411 on: July 12, 2020, 12:45:16 PM »
Molineux Mix has an 80 PAGE thread about Aston Villa finances.  80 pages!  I love looking at the financial side of things, and obviously support Aston Villa, but even I'm not that obsessed!  Have we ever had a single Wolves thread about anything?  Dingle tramps.

https://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=56692.0

But your point's still valid. There's one Wolves fan where I live and he comes in to cheer on Blues or whoever's playing against the Villa.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #412 on: July 12, 2020, 12:49:10 PM »
Just to stand a chance of being singled out on there.  I think we should go all out for Klopp, who has now won all he needs to with Liverpool so will be desperate for a new challenge.  Guardiola looks fed up at City as well, so he can come in as number two.  If Alex Ferguson needs some pin money he'd be great as Director of Football. 

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #413 on: July 12, 2020, 12:51:11 PM »
Just to stand a chance of being singled out on there.  I think we should go all out for Klopp, who has now won all he needs to with Liverpool so will be desperate for a new challenge.  Guardiola looks fed up at City as well, so he can come in as number two.  If Alex Ferguson needs some pin money he'd be great as Director of Football. 

You know, you're talking a lot of sense.........

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #414 on: July 12, 2020, 12:51:30 PM »
I think the one that’s pissed me off most this season is Guilbert. Looked great when he first came in, but can’t even get a start now.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #415 on: July 12, 2020, 12:54:47 PM »
We could have a seance with Billy Wright as spiritual director of football and expect some inspirational insights like, it’s a game of 2 halves.
And has anyone seen Puskas.

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #416 on: July 12, 2020, 01:03:08 PM »

Spot yourselves!

They know other clubs don't give a shit about them so they have to make their presences felt by making a song and dance about everything. Radishes

They are aching for our attention to give themselves a sense of pupose. Even their local rivals care more about us than what they do them. Their club is in the best place its been for decades but the reality is its a dull club in a dull City so they never get the plaudits that they think that they deserve from the media.

Us being shit will always be more newsworthy than them being good and they can't get their heads around that.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #417 on: July 12, 2020, 01:07:08 PM »
It doesn't make him worse than £25 million Wesley who never scores or £10 million Trezeguet, the shittest tribute act of all time.
Wesley - £22m and scored 6 goals before Mee crippled him.
Trez - I agree; worse than the worst Mudd Christmas tribute band.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #418 on: July 12, 2020, 01:08:27 PM »
Wolverhampton is a Town isn't it?  Didn't  the Jewel of the Slagheaps get knocked back when it applied for City status?  IIRC the honour was given to a proper place like Hove or Basingstoke.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #419 on: July 12, 2020, 01:10:33 PM »

I reckon we could definitely persuade Sarri to take on the U21 side. Not sure he can do much more with Juventus. Wonder if he could convince Cristiano Ronaldo to come to us for a couple of seasons after he joins?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal