collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

West Ham v Aston Villa post match by RichardBatchelor
[Today at 07:40:42 AM]

International Rugby by nigel
[Today at 07:38:44 AM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by amfy
[Today at 07:14:31 AM]

Unai Emery - our manager by ROBBO
[Today at 04:59:13 AM]

FFP by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:08:44 AM]

Games Moved for TV by Percy McCarthy
[March 18, 2024, 11:00:20 PM]

Press-ing on by Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle
[March 18, 2024, 10:48:26 PM]

Luton A by purpletrousers
[March 18, 2024, 10:24:29 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Lower Holte row z  (Read 13331 times)

Offline Madferret62

Lower Holte row z
« on: February 16, 2020, 11:54:54 PM »
So if you were the two blokes sat in seats x and x who thought it was funny to bellow about Yids and mad3 hissing noises and then had a go at my wife for reporting your vile racism FUCK YOU. We’ ll “grass” on you again and again and again until scum like you are driven from VP. Enjoy your ban which you richly deserve.

Btw if you threaten me again I will happily take you up on your offer. You are both cowards and racist scum.

EDIT: Seat numbers removed so as not to jeopardise any further action.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 01:13:18 AM by dave.woodhall »

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Lower Holte row z
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 12:53:33 AM »
Fucking twats mate.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 02:54:59 AM »
Good on you and your wife for saying something, mate. Fucking wankers. Embarrassing, stone age mentality.

Offline exiled on the wirral!

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 06:22:18 AM »
So if you were the two blokes sat in seats x and x who thought it was funny to bellow about Yids and mad3 hissing noises and then had a go at my wife for reporting your vile racism FUCK YOU. We’ ll “grass” on you again and again and again until scum like you are driven from VP. Enjoy your ban which you richly deserve.

Btw if you threaten me again I will happily take you up on your offer. You are both cowards and racist scum.

Well done mate, this stuff needs to be called out for what it is. I was a called a c*nt in front of my 12 year old daughter at the Leicester game. Unfortunately we have some horrible followers, I suppose it's a reflection on society as a whole.

Online Three Spires Villa

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 07:52:49 AM »
Excellent, well done to you and your wife. I had a go at an idiot a few years ago for the same shit against Spurs. Well done

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 08:14:53 AM »
Good for you. dont need fools like this representing our club

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 08:26:32 AM »
Good on you mate. Hopefully long bans follow for those cavemen.

Something interesting (to me) happened on the walk up yesterday. It was about 1.40pm, obviously very busy on Witton Lane. Lots of Spurs fans mingling about before heading in.

Now I don't know anything about Spurs and their claim to the "Y" word. All I know is that they started singing it, as they do, and it was the vast majority.

Now here's the interesting bit. A family walked past me, Dad, Mum and a kid of about 8 years old, ish.

The main group of fans started singing Y Army to which the young kid, but neither parent, noisily joined in. They carried on, obviously all completely normal to them.

Online amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 08:37:12 AM »

Something interesting (to me) happened on the walk up yesterday. It was about 1.40pm, obviously very busy on Witton Lane. Lots of Spurs fans mingling about before heading in.

Now I don't know anything about Spurs and their claim to the "Y" word. All I know is that they started singing it, as they do, and it was the vast majority.

Now here's the interesting bit. A family walked past me, Dad, Mum and a kid of about 8 years old, ish.

The main group of fans started singing Y Army to which the young kid, but neither parent, noisily joined in. They carried on, obviously all completely normal to them.

There are many Spurs fans that think it is OK to ‘reclaim’ that word but not all of them are Jewish, and there are many others that don’t think it’s OK.

....but in the context of opposing fans using it ‘against’ them and accompanying it with hissing noises there is no debate.

(I am the wife)

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 08:42:54 AM »
Well done on calling them out.
It was a brave and right thing to do.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 08:48:32 AM »
Well done Mr & Mrs Ferret. I hope the club with deal with them in the only way possible, lengthy bans.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 08:59:09 AM »
Well done for making a stand.  It's just unbelievable that people think this sort of thing is acceptable in this day and age.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 09:09:44 AM »
Good work Madferret. Kick it out, as they say.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 09:11:33 AM »

There are many Spurs fans that think it is OK to ‘reclaim’ that word but not all of them are Jewish, and there are many others that don’t think it’s OK.

....but in the context of opposing fans using it ‘against’ them and accompanying it with hissing noises there is no debate.

(I am the wife)

Yid Army is their hooligan 'firm', another thing that you'd hope we've seen the back of. I think we probably have for the most part but some fans still like to pretend it seems. I think it's supposed to be intimidating or something. Our lot used to chant 'Villa Youth', maybe still do but i haven't heard it for a long time.

Offline p_ad

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 10:11:36 AM »
Well done both of you it can be a bit scarey standing up to racist bullies, hats off to you both

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2020, 10:19:11 AM »

I'd have left their seat numbers in so that people could keep an eye out for them.  If you have any more threats, just tell us on here.  There'll be no shortage of people more than willing to have your back.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal