collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Winter transfer, gossip, speculation and usual butter ollocks thread  (Read 464409 times)

Online CT Villan

Re: Winter transfer, gossip, speculation thread
« Reply #285 on: December 06, 2019, 02:11:34 PM »
I know it ranks in the "I've got more chance of sleeping with [insert name of smoking hot actress]", but I would like us to at least try and talk to Real about Bale. He's come out and said he's not ecstatic about being there and would like to return to the Premier League. Spurs and Man Utd are mooted to be interested also so it's a (very) long shot but we have the money and supposedly the ambition. Can you imagine Grealish and Bale together ?

Nurse !

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #286 on: December 06, 2019, 02:14:28 PM »
I know it ranks in the "I've got more chance of sleeping with [insert name of smoking hot actress]", but I would like us to at least try and talk to Real about Bale. He's come out and said he's not ecstatic about being there and would like to return to the Premier League. Spurs and Man Utd are mooted to be interested also so it's a (very) long shot but we have the money and supposedly the ambition. Can you imagine Grealish and Bale together ?

Nurse !

(Holly Willoughby)

same chance
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 02:16:29 PM by john e »

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #287 on: December 06, 2019, 02:23:02 PM »

Nurse !

(Holly Willoughby)

same chance
Why didn’t Miss World go to the dance?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #288 on: December 06, 2019, 02:25:47 PM »
I'd be happy with Gareth "Christian" Bale or Holly "Windinthe" Willoughby, but if we are going to compete with the top clubs we really need to be going for both.

Offline enigma

« Reply #289 on: December 06, 2019, 03:53:25 PM »

Nurse !

(Holly Willoughby)

same chance
Seriously? Our owners are worth a few quid but they aren't going to be spending £500k a week on one players wages! Even if they could FFP would put a spanner in the works.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #290 on: December 06, 2019, 05:01:09 PM »
Chelsea can sign players in January after having their Fifa transfer ban reduced following an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

The Premier League side were given a two-window ban by Fifa in February for breaching rules on signing young players.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50668975

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #291 on: December 06, 2019, 10:11:25 PM »
I see the Meaning Evil are trying to sell Mings to Tottenham. 

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #292 on: December 06, 2019, 10:44:34 PM »
I like to think that with our current managerial structure it hasn't gone unnoticed that we are coming up short in the centre-forward position and know full well that it cannot go on without rectification.  My hope is: that a particular target(s) has been identified and come the opening of the window we shall see someone none of us thought possible or, have never heard of.

I still think we had a deal lined up for another striker in the summer transfer window and that is why we shipped Hogan out on loan (not that he would have been much use really), but it fell through. 

Offline dicedlam

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #293 on: December 07, 2019, 09:53:28 AM »
There are a lot of rumours that Belotti will be moving in the January window. He would be a major step up on big Wes.

Online thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #294 on: December 07, 2019, 10:19:33 AM »

Nurse !

(Holly Willoughby)

same chance

Do you remember when Agnetha from ABBA had a relationship with a random bloke who was stalking her?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #295 on: December 07, 2019, 10:23:51 AM »
There's hope for me and Suzanne Virdee yet.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #296 on: December 07, 2019, 04:19:22 PM »
Worst haiku ever.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #297 on: December 07, 2019, 05:43:14 PM »

Nurse !

(Holly Willoughby)

same chance

Do you remember when Agnetha from ABBA had a relationship with a random bloke who was stalking her?

I did know that, it came out in a documentary one time
one of the most unbelievable things ever

the bloke was a complete weirdo as well
a very lucky weirdo it has to be said

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #298 on: December 07, 2019, 05:55:26 PM »
Adebayor is available.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #299 on: December 07, 2019, 05:58:41 PM »
Adebayor is available.

Didn't he come out and say his Pastor advised him against signing for us when Sherwod wanted him?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal