collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Anyone starting to get worried?  (Read 100935 times)

Offline Three Spires Villa

Re: Anyone starting to get worried?
« Reply #1575 on: February 16, 2020, 06:19:36 PM »
I hope we can pick ourselves up and we donít go into a tail spin. If that happened to Watford or West Ham etc, I would be saying ď thatís going to kill themĒ somehow I hope we can kick on. I understand the posters saying ď weíre not in the bottom threeĒ but we are bloody close & I am worried. Posting on a forum all will be fine, wonít make it happen. If we go down, today and six points given to Bournemouth, will be what I remember. If we stay up the win v Watford at home and Burnley and Norwich away will be the points.

Offline ez

« Reply #1576 on: February 16, 2020, 06:24:31 PM »
I dont pay much attention to other clubs so maybe the bottom 3 are noticeably worse than us, which would be grounds for optimism. Someone tell me they are please.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #1577 on: February 16, 2020, 06:34:33 PM »
If the season ended now we'd stay up. How the fuck does that make relegation a formality?

Well the season isnt over yet and im sure this wont be the last painful shitty defeat

Its days like today where teams go on and get releagted. Absolute disaster today. Fucking disaster

No over-reaction there at all.

Ok so everything's fine. We just carry on losing games from a winning position and make stupid league two defensive mistakes like all season.  But year over reaction!

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 17.02.2021
« Reply #1578 on: February 16, 2020, 06:36:35 PM »
If the season ended now we'd stay up. How the fuck does that make relegation a formality?

Well the season isnt over yet and im sure this wont be the last painful shitty defeat

Its days like today where teams go on and get releagted. Absolute disaster today. Fucking disaster

Ok so everything's fine. We just carry on losing games from a winning position and make stupid league two defensive mistakes like all season.  But year over reaction!

Yes, but there are middle points in between 'Absolute disaster, fucking disaster' and 'everything's fine'.

« Reply #1579 on: February 16, 2020, 06:38:49 PM »

You make a fair point. However we are still in with a chance of staying up, but I understand your frustration

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #1580 on: February 16, 2020, 06:41:28 PM »
One of the many 'Wish I had a pound for every time it happens' events on here is when a reply that things aren't as black as they're painted gets a variation on the response "No, everything's great". It isn't,  but nobody's said that.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #1581 on: February 16, 2020, 06:43:40 PM »

You make a fair point. However we are still in with a chance of staying up, but I understand your frustration

It was a fucking disaster. You cant continually drop points like we are and expect to stay ul. Thats the facts. This teqms had lkng enough to gel and its not gelled.

The summer recruitment for me has been generally poor..hause wesley jota el ghaz  engels and trez have generally been poor to shit. Thats close to 50m wasted

Offline hilts_coolerking

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #1582 on: February 16, 2020, 06:45:28 PM »
I'm worried because of our remaining fixtures, our defensive vulnerability, our habit of throwing away points, the quality of some of our players, and my concerns about the manager.

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #1583 on: February 16, 2020, 06:46:14 PM »
You are repetetive as fuck.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #1584 on: February 16, 2020, 06:46:22 PM »

We have a chance but fir its a very slight chance as our home games are against the better sides which we are absolutely hopeless against.

Im not sure if its a mentality thing but jesus they really do shit themselves against the better sides

« Reply #1585 on: February 16, 2020, 06:48:30 PM »
Yes Demitri, there has been some poor players who have come in. I get what you are saying, you are correct. But, but we might do i. Iím not a happy clapper, I have moaned about Dean, players etc and today was hard to take as we donít have any easy games left, we messed most of them up.

« Reply #1586 on: February 16, 2020, 06:51:53 PM »

Who is?? Canít someone post an opinion, without this? You might not agree, but that is a poor comment, a poor comment

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #1587 on: February 16, 2020, 07:01:42 PM »
Yes Demitri, there has been some poor players who have come in. I get what you are saying, you are correct. But, but we might do i. Iím not a happy clapper, I have moaned about Dean, players etc and today was hard to take as we donít have any easy games left, we messed most of them up.

Yeah. I know i am coming across reallg negative today but im so disappointed today. I trevelled up to brum for the weekend as i dont live here. Despite it being terrible weather i came and that was really hard to take as we have seen it so many times. Punished for sloppy league one defending.

We are not getting any better and its really alarming for me. I dont expect us to be world beaters but for 150m i expecf a team that can defend half decent in periods of the season and some passion.

Dont see any of that. Take trez for example luiz was through and instead of putting to hkm he tries to be a intergalactic hero and wastes a golden opportunity. The team doesnt seem like a team for periods of the season.

Think the scouting was really poor.

Who is?? Canít someone post an opinion, without this? You might not agree, but that is a poor comment, a poor comment

Completely agree well said 👏

« Reply #1588 on: February 16, 2020, 07:06:26 PM »
Safe journey home UTV

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #1589 on: February 16, 2020, 07:07:11 PM »
Yeah my comment was out of order and said in the heat of the moment, for that I apologize.

The over the top hyperbolic nature of certain posters in each and every thread after todays game is very tedious to read though.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal