collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Cubs/Clarets membership  (Read 40968 times)

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
Re: Cubs/Clarets membership
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2019, 01:58:48 PM »
The Corporate Hostility team are just as useless.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2019, 02:26:31 PM »

In what way?

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2019, 10:28:49 AM »

In what way?

Yes, it would be interesting to see how the corporate side of things are fairing or why they are useless?

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2019, 03:31:00 PM »

In what way?

Yes, it would be interesting to see how the corporate side of things are fairing or why they are useless?
Or how it fits into this thread

Offline Davkaus

« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2019, 05:07:38 PM »
4 months to the day, my card turns up. Exciting times. Am I right in thinking it's little more than a pre-paid card that the club are pushing in the hopes they can profit from people putting cash on to it then never spending it?

I expected slightly more from a 'welcome pack' than a card that'll never be used, and a letter for the recycling.

Offline Sdwbvf

« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2019, 07:44:28 PM »
It had a sticker last year and a pin badge the year before. Lost the pin badge but the stickers still adorn my fridge, oven and dishwasher! My wife won't let them near the windows or the car!

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2019, 10:18:53 AM »

In what way?

You know, replying to an email without reading said email and answering a question that has not been asked. Then when having this pointed out, claiming that they have read the email and going onto demonstrate that they haven’t.

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2019, 12:10:03 AM »
My kids cards arrived a few weeks ago but we only got around to collecting the bags today.  We were quite impressed - until my daughter put some water in her water bottle, got it wet, and saw the Villa badge come away.  She's a bit disappointed now.

Online KRS

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2019, 12:20:44 AM »
Second Claret membership card finally appeared in the post this morning (approx 1 month after mine, and was ordered only a few days after).

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2019, 01:33:48 PM »
4 months to the day, my card turns up. Exciting times. Am I right in thinking it's little more than a pre-paid card that the club are pushing in the hopes they can profit from people putting cash on to it then never spending it?

I expected slightly more from a 'welcome pack' than a card that'll never be used, and a letter for the recycling.
This is why on wondered why people were getting so worked up about how long they were taking.  We've known for a while it's the card only and the benefits are pretty much available on-line.

Even so, I do agree that it's very poor service by the club to have taken so long.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2019, 12:13:37 PM »
Three months after ordering the cards they have shown up this morning …….

And what a lovely touch of customer service from the club - inside the package was a letter stating :

" We notice that you are resident on Merseyside and have not purchased a ticket for the Liverpool game at Villa Park - please accept our invitation to attend the match courtesy of the marketing team - you will be seated within  the Executive Area of the Upper Trinity - prior to the match you will receive free Corporate Hospitality and be presented with a souvenir training gear package courtesy of our kit sponsor. Post match you will have the opportunity to meet a senior member of the Executive team as well as a player. Liverpool FC have agreed to afford you with the same hospitality at Anfield in the return fixture. We hope this goes some way to compensating you for the delay in receiving your membership card"

OK the last bit was made up …… our cards have arrived :) 

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2019, 12:17:59 PM »

This is why on wondered why people were getting so worked up about how long they were taking.  We've known for a while it's the card only and the benefits are pretty much available on-line.

Even so, I do agree that it's very poor service by the club to have taken so long.

There's supposed to be a "welcome pack" as well.

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2019, 05:34:48 PM »
A mixed day on the cubs/clarets front. My pack still hasn’t arrived but my daughter got a birthday card from the club a full two weeks before her birthday.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2019, 05:47:21 PM »
A mixed day on the cubs/clarets front. My pack still hasn’t arrived but my daughter got a birthday card from the club a full two weeks before her birthday.

It was for last year's birthday.

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2019, 07:35:40 PM »

It was for last year's birthday.

Haha yeah, makes more sense now.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal