collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kappa new Principal Partner  (Read 215533 times)

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
Re: Kappa new Principal Partner
« Reply #705 on: July 28, 2019, 09:04:16 AM »
My brother bought his nine year old son a home shirt today. He's tall, but not particularly big at all. Size wise, he could've fitted the 14 yrs boys' shirt, but went for the kombat small men's in the end. And get this, my fellow old farts, he went for that one because he preferred the shirt with the sponsor on. Weirdo.

Same with my kid, advertising some dodgy gambling firm cost me an extra £20.

Yes, I could have said no.

Offline nigel

« Reply #706 on: July 28, 2019, 09:14:44 AM »
The away kit today looked absolutely solid.

Think this away kit/top could become a classic. Best one for ages.
If I could find a way of getting a sponsorless one, without paying the earth.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #707 on: July 28, 2019, 09:15:57 AM »
Kids want to look like the players and have the proper kit.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #708 on: July 28, 2019, 09:23:50 AM »
I don’t think she’s ever going to look like any of the players. Hopefully.

Offline charleeco7

« Reply #709 on: July 31, 2019, 12:57:39 AM »
My brother bought his nine year old son a home shirt today. He's tall, but not particularly big at all. Size wise, he could've fitted the 14 yrs boys' shirt, but went for the kombat small men's in the end. And get this, my fellow old farts, he went for that one because he preferred the shirt with the sponsor on. Weirdo.

Same with my kid, advertising some dodgy gambling firm cost me an extra £20.

Yes, I could have said no.

My lads the same he’s six and can’t get his head around the idea that he can’t have a shirt exactly the same as his heroes.
Usual scenario raises its ugly head again though as you can’t get one at all at the moment. Can’t even Pre order the kids shorts as no option on the website. You’d think they’d get the gist now of how many we may actually sell so order enough stock in.

Offline Edvard Remberg

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/69507054@N00/
  • GM : 17.10.2024
« Reply #710 on: August 01, 2019, 05:42:22 PM »
Ok... tight fit it's only for shredded persons🤐

Offline dean saunders left boot

« Reply #711 on: August 01, 2019, 05:47:02 PM »
Today I thought i'd take a trip over to VP to get the new shirt, I like the design, but had read about the sizing issues, this one coming up a lot smaller than past shirts, so thought I better look to try it on to check what size i'd need rather than order one online and find I had to try and send it back. Take train from Tamworth to Brum then over to Witton, get to the club shop to find them completely out of XL or XXL shirts, the two sizes I would most likely need at a guess, which was massively frustrating, as they must have had plenty of feedback about the shirt sizing by now and should have been looking to get more larger shirt stock in.

Once back in Brum city centre I popped in JD Sports to see if they had had the shirt in yet, to speak to a very frustrated member of staff who has spent the last week or so since the shirt came out having to tell customers they've not had it in, being told that they were having it the next day, only for them to be told the next day it's going to be the next day and so on and so forth.

The whole thing with the shirt just seems a bit shit, from the sizing, lack of availability of sizes, or availability in any sports shops.

I probably won't bother buying the shirt now, match day would be too much hassle to try and try a shirt on in club shop

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #712 on: August 01, 2019, 07:58:34 PM »
VILLA ARE SELLIN SHIRTS BABBYYYY

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #713 on: August 01, 2019, 10:28:12 PM »
Images from a premier league handbook detailing all teams first 3 kits leaked on twitter tonight.
I think it looks awful....

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #714 on: August 01, 2019, 10:33:43 PM »
Looks great to me.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #715 on: August 04, 2019, 01:08:54 PM »
West Ham have really nailed it with their kits this year, the away is an absolute beauty. Umbro please next season, Aston Villa.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #716 on: August 04, 2019, 01:17:44 PM »
Our kits are great this year. I'm in no rush to change. In fact, I don't want us to. Forget arsing about all summer looking for a new kit manufacturer and have at least one of the kits for sale before the end of May.

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #717 on: August 04, 2019, 01:21:40 PM »
West Ham have really nailed it with their kits this year, the away is an absolute beauty. Umbro please next season, Aston Villa.

Gotta say I love their home one, it was my brothers first kit in the late 70s, bit like our throw back of last years 83 season. Our away kit is really nice this season, always like it when we play in claret shorts away from home.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #718 on: August 04, 2019, 01:28:12 PM »

Gotta say I love their home one, it was my brothers first kit in the late 70s, bit like our throw back of last years 83 season. Our away kit is really nice this season, always like it when we play in claret shorts away from home.
I also likie this years away, would however prefer more white on one side a la mita 88.

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #719 on: August 04, 2019, 01:30:55 PM »
It looks considerably better without the sponsor.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal