collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by AV82EC
[Today at 11:16:36 AM]

Gordon Cowans by Nunkin1965
[Today at 11:01:49 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by Nev
[Today at 10:25:19 AM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Baldy
[Today at 10:14:15 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Ian.
[Today at 10:01:07 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by AV82EC
[Today at 11:16:36 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 11:11:04 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Clampy
[Today at 11:07:39 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 11:05:52 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Nunkin1965
[Today at 11:01:49 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Richard E
[Today at 11:00:08 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 10:58:06 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by ChicagoLion
[Today at 10:54:17 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kappa new Principal Partner  (Read 214035 times)

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
Re: Kappa new Principal Partner
« Reply #570 on: July 17, 2019, 06:03:00 PM »
Are you in shape, Ads?

Offline nigel

« Reply #571 on: July 17, 2019, 06:06:55 PM »
Does it really matter what the launch was like? I mean, really matter?

Personally I couldn't care less if they'd just put it in the shop. It's a Villa top, we Villa fans are the only ones remotely interested. I just wish they'd release it earlier.

I agree, we were spoilt with the Luke top, best one for years, Imo, both in look and quality.

Whatever make, design or colours there will always be someone who's not happy

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #572 on: July 17, 2019, 06:22:28 PM »
deleted.

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #573 on: July 17, 2019, 06:31:45 PM »

Personally I couldn't care less if they'd just put it in the shop. It's a Villa top, we Villa fans are the only ones remotely interested. I just wish they'd release it earlier.

I agree, we were spoilt with the Luke top, best one for years, Imo, both in look and quality.

The timing matters, the longer they leave it I'd imagine the less they sell. Also it's frustrating.

The Luke ones weren't that well received last year if I remember correctly, mainly because of the lack of blue sleeves. But the quality and fit is second to none. Wouldn't have minded him staying tbf.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #574 on: July 17, 2019, 06:48:49 PM »
Are you in shape, Ads?

Hench me brah.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #575 on: July 17, 2019, 07:02:18 PM »
People are asking for over £100 on ebay for last seasons shirt.  There's an away with tags for £195 and a second hand home one for £120!

Online KRS

« Reply #576 on: July 17, 2019, 07:17:11 PM »
The launch looks like something straight out of the JD Sports urban catalogue...but both kits look very smart. Don’t really understand the negative comments tbh but everyone has their own tastes and you can’t please everyone.

Offline nigel

« Reply #577 on: July 17, 2019, 07:28:36 PM »

The timing matters, the longer they leave it I'd imagine the less they sell. Also it's frustrating.

The Luke ones weren't that well received last year if I remember correctly, mainly because of the lack of blue sleeves. But the quality and fit is second to none. Wouldn't have minded him staying tbf.

Release both at the end of June, surely not much to ask, and don't bother with a fancy launch. Just stock the shop and sell.

I don't mind lack of blue sleeves, as long as there is some light blue on it.

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #578 on: July 17, 2019, 08:46:57 PM »
People are asking for over £100 on ebay for last seasons shirt.  There's an away with tags for £195 and a second hand home one for £120!

That's absolutely mad. I had a feeling they would be sought after and hard to get which is why I did end up getting the home one in April I think it was. But that's crazy tbh. I'm keeping my eyes open for an away shirt as I expect there will be a few that pop up online if only for a short while.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #579 on: July 18, 2019, 12:00:22 AM »
Why do we call the website Pravda.  Yes I'm aware of the Russian news agency.  Is that it, is that the joke?
It's the sort of topical, witty humour that gets us all invited to loads of parties.

I like both kits. AND I was at a party earlier where I met Jacob Ree-Smog (who doesn't even support Middlesbrough, but was polite enough) and the dumpy, bumptious, odious, sweaty, short-arsed ******, Mark Francois, who was really nice. He was a bit of a dumpy, bumptious, odious, sweaty, short-arsed ****** for my tastes though.

Offline mike

« Reply #580 on: July 18, 2019, 09:33:39 AM »
Why do we call the website Pravda.  Yes I'm aware of the Russian news agency.  Is that it, is that the joke?

Pravda was the official newspaper of the Soviet Union. It was basically a propaganda rag telling stirring tales of heroism to try to appease the disgruntled masses. There were no bad news stories.

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #581 on: July 18, 2019, 10:23:37 AM »
I ve seen mentioned re home and away kits reference to Holte and VP gates but can’t see it in the shirts images I’ve seen.
Can anyone enlighten me please ?

Offline mike

« Reply #582 on: July 18, 2019, 10:50:38 AM »
I ve seen mentioned re home and away kits reference to Holte and VP gates but can’t see it in the shirts images I’ve seen.

On the children's one, there is a small picture of the Hole End on the inside underneath the size label.

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #583 on: July 18, 2019, 11:23:01 AM »
It's the sort of topical, witty humour that gets us all invited to loads of parties.

I like both kits. AND I was at a party earlier where I met Jacob Ree-Smog (who doesn't even support Middlesbrough, but was polite enough) and the dumpy, bumptious, odious, sweaty, short-arsed c***, Mark Francois, who was really nice. He was a bit of a dumpy, bumptious, odious, sweaty, short-arsed c*** for my tastes though.

I'm hoping you took the opportunity to spike the punch with some Purple Haze or Sunshine and opened their minds to Peace, Love and Understanding?

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #584 on: July 18, 2019, 11:34:54 AM »

On the children's one, there is a small picture of the Hole End on the inside underneath the size label.

Game changer, that.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal