collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by Steve67
[Today at 08:21:30 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Risso
[Today at 08:16:07 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by pablo_picasso
[Today at 08:07:11 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by The Edge
[Today at 07:51:24 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:47:37 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:39:18 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by OCD
[Today at 07:39:18 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Nev
[Today at 07:38:29 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 876215 times)

Offline clash city rocker

Re: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome
« Reply #3990 on: August 05, 2021, 03:44:52 PM »
What I'd like to see is both of them in a studio sat opposite each other and Tyrone saying ' now Danny, please explain'

The erudite versus the ignorant.

Mills should have his contract torn up and then be dropped into the nearest cesspit..That wanker steals a living....By the way. Who the fuck is Danny mills ?.

Offline mike

« Reply #3991 on: August 05, 2021, 11:53:23 PM »
What an absolute prick. One of my recent bugbears is people lecturing people with mental health about how they should just get on with it or are attention seeking. Saw quite a lot of people coming out with the same sort of shit about Simone Biles, too. Utter twats.

I got told to man up by a doctor last year.

Online Rory

• GM : PCM
« Reply #3992 on: August 05, 2021, 11:59:04 PM »
I can see why people think he would be a good choice, but I think I'd rather let him concentrate on his defensive duties rather than having the extra responsibility of being captain. I'd possibly give it McGinn.

The only extra responsibility is calling heads/tails. He's been the leader on the pitch for the last 2 1/2 years regardless of who was wearing the armband.

100% Paul.

I'm amazed so many people heard/have an opinion on anything Mills says. He's about as useful and relevant as a condom in a nunnery.

Online Rory

« Reply #3993 on: August 05, 2021, 11:59:31 PM »
What an absolute prick. One of my recent bugbears is people lecturing people with mental health about how they should just get on with it or are attention seeking. Saw quite a lot of people coming out with the same sort of shit about Simone Biles, too. Utter twats.

Seriously?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #3994 on: August 05, 2021, 11:59:37 PM »

FFS.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #3995 on: August 06, 2021, 12:01:37 AM »

Sorry to hear this Mike. Dependent on the context etc, if you’d like any support in following this up (even in the interest of others not getting inappropriate comments) please feel free to get in touch, constructive feedback is sometimes the only way some things change.  (Edit/PS Mental health being my trade)

Online Rory

« Reply #3996 on: August 06, 2021, 12:03:32 AM »

Sorry to hear this Mike. Dependent on the context etc, if you’d like any support in following this up (even in the interest of others mot getting inappropriate comments) please feel free to get in touch, constructive feedback is sometimes the only way some things change.

Agreed. I'm on anti-depressants and in therapy for substance 'misuse'. You're amongst friends here, Mike. No doctor should be talking shit like that.

Offline mike

« Reply #3997 on: August 06, 2021, 04:41:48 AM »
Thanks for the comments. Purple Trousers, I will PM you as I have made a complaint, purely because this kind of statement can have devastating consequences, and been brushed off.

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #3998 on: August 06, 2021, 06:11:37 AM »

Sorry to hear this Mike. Dependent on the context etc, if you’d like any support in following this up (even in the interest of others not getting inappropriate comments) please feel free to get in touch, constructive feedback is sometimes the only way some things change.  (Edit/PS Mental health being my trade)

When I finally opened up to my GP, he said “You’re the second one already today”.

I’ve known him for 20 years.

Offline Jon Crofts

« Reply #3999 on: August 06, 2021, 07:34:17 PM »
Tyrone Mings trolling @England on Twitter is a beautiful thing, as is offering to pay for shirt replacements.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #4000 on: August 07, 2021, 11:10:03 AM »
Tyrone Mings trolling @England on Twitter is a beautiful thing

What's he said?

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #4001 on: August 07, 2021, 11:54:36 AM »

Sorry to hear this Mike. Dependent on the context etc, if you’d like any support in following this up (even in the interest of others mot getting inappropriate comments) please feel free to get in touch, constructive feedback is sometimes the only way some things change.

Agreed. I'm on anti-depressants and in therapy for substance 'misuse'. You're amongst friends here, Mike. No doctor should be talking shit like that.
i had a bit of a wobble earlier this year. Long story short, got sent to see my GP and it was a similar outcome ‘ things can’t be that bad, think of your kids’ cheers, will do.

Offline p_ad

« Reply #4002 on: August 07, 2021, 12:02:21 PM »
That's truly shocking , we still have such a long way to go  as regards mental health. I hope you are all now getting the help you need and deserve.

Offline Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #4003 on: August 07, 2021, 01:54:44 PM »
On a lighter note, I see on Twitter that Tyrone now adorns the North Stand.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #4004 on: August 07, 2021, 03:54:26 PM »
I take Tyrone will be skipper this season?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal