collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by Chris Smith
[Today at 08:58:35 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by chrisw1
[Today at 08:51:41 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by itbrvilla
[Today at 08:50:29 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 08:48:04 AM]

Re: FFP by cdward
[Today at 08:44:03 AM]

Re: FFP by Duncan Shaw
[Today at 08:31:47 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Hillbilly
[Today at 08:29:13 AM]

Re: Brian Evans by Scratchins
[Today at 08:23:18 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 875752 times)

Offline Damo70

Re: Tyrone Mings (confirmed as awesome)
« Reply #1320 on: June 14, 2019, 02:33:37 PM »
Perhaps as part of his contract we could throw in the freehold of Brean Sands.  Re name it Sandbanks West.  Dippy Sandra is very happy at Sandbanks South.

Pontins would be open to an offer!

We took the kids to Pontins at Brean Sands for a week around 2002. Opposite there was a little row of shops with a cafe. We went there every morning and every day my wife ordered the mega breakfast and I had a lovely chicken madras. Yes, chicken madras for breakfast every day for a week.

Offline Big Dick Edwards

« Reply #1321 on: June 14, 2019, 02:35:58 PM »
Mings has looked very happy with us for the last six months in which time he must have had some sort of arrangement with his partner. What's he going to do when after a couple of seasons playing with us, he's become the national team's number one centre half at the European Championships and Real Madrid come calling?

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1322 on: June 14, 2019, 02:41:12 PM »
Mings has looked very happy with us for the last six months in which time he must have had some sort of arrangement with his partner. What's he going to do when after a couple of seasons playing with us, he's become the national team's number one centre half at the European Championships and Real Madrid come calling?

Hopefully he'll be contemplating whether the step down is worth the extra wages on offer.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #1323 on: June 14, 2019, 02:44:38 PM »
Perhaps as part of his contract we could throw in the freehold of Brean Sands.  Re name it Sandbanks West.  Dippy Sandra is very happy at Sandbanks South.

We took the kids to Pontins at Brean Sands for a week around 2002. Opposite there was a little row of shops with a cafe. We went there every morning and every day my wife ordered the mega breakfast and I had a lovely chicken madras. Yes, chicken madras for breakfast every day for a week.

Quick Bites. It is still there.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #1324 on: June 14, 2019, 02:45:59 PM »
Mings will be here by the end of the month.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1325 on: June 14, 2019, 02:53:20 PM »
He’s on holiday on a boat singing Allez Allez Allez. There is no doubt whatsoever that Mings will be patrolling Villa Park before we kick off preseason.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #1326 on: June 14, 2019, 03:16:54 PM »

That's living the dream my friend.

Offline jwarry

« Reply #1327 on: June 14, 2019, 03:25:22 PM »
Don’t usually post stuff like this but I thought you should all know. A mate of mine works down the road in Henley on Thames and believe it or not Tyrone’s mum runs a cafe next door.  She told him he’s definitely signing for Villa as he loves it there! 😁

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #1328 on: June 14, 2019, 03:55:38 PM »
Don’t usually post stuff like this but I thought you should all know. A mate of mine works down the road in Henley on Thames and believe it or not Tyrone’s mum runs a cafe next door.  She told him he’s definitely signing for Villa as he loves it there! 😁
Well that's a better post. The last one I read on this thread Dazvillain left me doubting. Come on Tyrone, sign the dotted line and stretch that shirt again....Unless you're still in it.

Offline mike

« Reply #1329 on: June 14, 2019, 04:17:28 PM »
Well that's a better post. The last one I read on this thread Dazvillain left me doubting. Come on Tyrone, sign the dotted line and stretch that shirt again....Unless you're still in it.

I told you, he gave it away to someone near me. I have stroked sweat.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #1330 on: June 14, 2019, 06:37:22 PM »
Mings will be here by the end of the month.

I'm expecting Mings to be the marketing department's 'surprise' when they launch our new shirts. Oh the excitement! I can hardly wait.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1331 on: June 14, 2019, 06:41:36 PM »
Jack Butland will be modelling the keepers kit with Steer and Nyland either side in Charlie’s Angels formation.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #1332 on: June 14, 2019, 09:29:54 PM »
I love Tyrone's mum. By all accounts a great lady  lived through some tough times when her kids were young.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #1333 on: June 14, 2019, 09:36:04 PM »
I love Tyrone's mum. By all accounts a great lady  lived through some tough times when her kids were young.

Quite. Can you imagine giving birth to Mings?

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #1334 on: June 14, 2019, 09:38:14 PM »

Quite. Can you imagine giving birth to Mings?

Giving birth to Mings?  Fuck me!  That would hurt so much, he's massive.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal