collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 876061 times)

Offline footyskillz

Re: Tyrone Mings - Confirmed
« Reply #360 on: February 05, 2019, 06:29:56 PM »
It's the lack of a hop, skip or jump in trying to step away that gets me.
And that this is a repeat offense

If he was playing for Reading and did this to Tammy Abraham then majority would be saying he should be banned.

Why would all these ex players and refs be saying he should be banned ? Are they all wrong ??

As yes it's people's interpretation of the incident , however those that play the game would know that seemed little concerted effort to step out the way.

I not liking all these doubled standard and blinkered opinions coming up on this thread.

Let's accept what he did was wrong and that hopefully he can learn to be more sporting

People have dismissed any view that remotely suggest it could have been deliberate either by the ex footballers and refs that play the  game and even by Oliveira wife.

Oliveria wife has made her comments and people have dismissed it.

Lack of compassion and sporting appreciation is shocking on here.

Really no need for so much dismissiveness
And should be thanking that Mings has got away with this act.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:38:08 PM by footyskillz »

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #361 on: February 05, 2019, 06:33:22 PM »

If he was playing for Reading and did this then majority would be saying he should be banned.

Why would all these ex players and refs be saying he should be banned .

As yes it's people's interpretation of the incident , however those that play the game would know that there was a concerted effort to step out the way.

It's not a repeat offence. It's not an offence at all. And I couldn't care less what a couple of attention-seeking former players trying to earn a few quid out of some manufactured outrage think.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #362 on: February 05, 2019, 06:38:29 PM »
He does hop on his left foot, twice. He has to put his right foot down.

It is not a repeat offence, as no offence has been committed.

You don't know what anybody would be saying. Utter, baseless conjecture.

Twitter is a platform for those seeking instant gratification in a black or white, worst ever or best ever society. Devoid of thinking, if you were to read comments on social media as a bellwether, then we're surely and quite rightly doomed as a species.

Tyrone Mings plays the game. He knows the impossibility of defying the laws if physics in a split second. He says it was an accident. I'd rather listen to him than drunk driving fools or absolute no marks.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #363 on: February 05, 2019, 06:39:23 PM »
Repeat incident then

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #364 on: February 05, 2019, 06:41:21 PM »

Twitter is a platform for those seeking instant gratification in a black or white, worst ever or best ever society. Devoid of thinking, if you were to read comments on social media as a bellwether, then we're surely and quite rightly doomed as a species.

Tyrone Mings plays the game. He knows the impossibility of defying the laws if physics in a split second. He says it was an accident. I'd rather listen to him than drunk driving fools or absolute no marks.

Ok well as long as you would take that view if he had did it to Tammy Abraham when playing for Reading

Offline Ads

« Reply #365 on: February 05, 2019, 06:41:46 PM »
What does it matter what his wife thinks? She's upset at the consequences as her husband has been hurt. What that's got to do with the accident I have no idea.

So why in earth would people think what he's done is wrong.

Offline Ads

« Reply #366 on: February 05, 2019, 06:44:27 PM »

Ok well as long as you would take that view if he had did it to Tammy Abraham when playing for Reading

Ok. But he hasn't done it to Tammy. But just in case he rides onto the pitch with trusty a white Arbain thoroughbred and runs a player through with his favourite jousting lance while shouting huzzah, I'll remember to condemn him in the strongest possible terms.

You're just upset because he twatted Ibrahimovich.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #367 on: February 05, 2019, 06:44:56 PM »

If he was playing for Reading and did this then majority would be saying he should be banned.

As yes it's people's interpretation of the incident , however those that play the game would know that there was a concerted effort to step out the way.

Footy, let me explain it to you like this: I am an ex-referee who officiated at a relatively high standard.  I have viewed this incident just the once the same as the referee on the day, and that was deliberately so as to have an objective view.  As I have posted previously had I been the referee on Saturday I would have seen the incident exactly the way I imagine the match referee saw it and carried on playing.  The only reason I would have stopped play would be when my attention was drawn to the fact that there was  possibility  a serious injury.  It was unfortunate for the Reading player but Mings was blameless, I've seen and dealt with a lot worse.  I'm particularly clever but one thing I do know is that I was a fairly decent referee, I have awards for it.  It's really time to let it go.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #368 on: February 05, 2019, 06:50:15 PM »

Footy, let me explain it to you like this: I am an ex-referee who officiated at a relatively high standard.  I have viewed this incident just the once the same as the referee on the day, and that was deliberately so as to have an objective view.  As I have posted previously had I been the referee on Saturday I would have seen the incident exactly the way I imagine the match referee saw it and carried on playing.  The only reason I would have stopped play would be when my attention was drawn to the fact that there was  possibility  a serious injury.  It was unfortunate for the Reading player but Mings was blameless, I've seen and dealt with a lot worse.  I'm particularly clever but one thing I do know is that I was a fairly decent referee, I have awards for it.  It's really time to let it go.

Yes I let it go just responding to all the stuff I read on here.
No worries here.
I respect your response
As I say he wouldn't get a character reference in court as he is a repeat offender.
But ok I hear what your interpretation and I will let go.
I felt I needed to respond or bite to what I think were some quite stony-hearted responses to a man having his face smashed.

But yes. No more from me on this matter.
Cheers Dave Good to hear your refs view and consideration to matter based on your undoubtedly experience and that's good enough from me to accept that it could have been an accident .
Thanks.

Up the villa.

Offline b23

• GM : 02.09.2019
« Reply #369 on: February 05, 2019, 06:50:50 PM »
His name is an anagram of My ringtones.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #370 on: February 05, 2019, 06:51:56 PM »
Grimy Tonnes

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #371 on: February 05, 2019, 06:52:29 PM »
My Stone Grin

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #372 on: February 05, 2019, 06:55:06 PM »

Ok. But he hasn't done it to Tammy. But just in case he rides onto the pitch with trusty a white Arbain thoroughbred and runs a player through with his favourite jousting lance while shouting huzzah, I'll remember to condemn him in the strongest possible terms.

You're just upset because he twatted Ibrahimovich.

You're so medieval!
Fair do I get all your points so no more from me on this.
Just needed to voice my views.
Cheers adsy !

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #373 on: February 05, 2019, 06:55:48 PM »
His name is an anagram of My ringtones.

Brilliant !!

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #374 on: February 05, 2019, 07:00:10 PM »

Yes I let it go just responding to all the stuff I read on here.
No worries here.
I respect your response
As I say he wouldn't get a character reference in court as he is a repeat offender.
But ok I hear what your interpretation and I will let go.
I felt I needed to respond or bite to what I think were some quite stony-hearted responses to a man having his face smashed.

But yes. No more from me on this matter.
Cheers Dave Good to hear your refs view and consideration to matter based on your undoubtedly experience and that's good enough from me to accept that it could have been an accident .
Thanks.

Up the villa.

Glad to be of help and, despite proof reading my note before posting the highlighted bit should have read, ' I'm not particularly clever'.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal