collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Dean Smith - Confirmed  (Read 1522279 times)

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
Re: Dean Smith - Confirmed
« Reply #5055 on: December 06, 2019, 12:49:27 PM »
We’ve got to become more confident we must start believing in ourselves a bit more
When we do We play our best football

Apparently if the league was based just on results at half time we would be in second place
if that’s true it’s a ridiculous stat, makes us look proper bottlers

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #5056 on: December 06, 2019, 12:50:40 PM »
Yeah, apart from an extra forward I think we could do with an extra leader in midfield to help us with defending leads. I don't know how you fit them in, though...

Offline Ketzster

• GM : 06.12.2020
« Reply #5057 on: December 06, 2019, 12:51:29 PM »
Has anyone said you can't voice your opinion? Your persecution complex doesn't help your argument.

Oh come on, some of the posts where people become slightly confrontational or the one calling me Stuart445 above are totally uncalled for surely. So yes, they are pretty much saying you can’t voice that opinion I’m afraid, whatever you say

Online john e

« Reply #5058 on: December 06, 2019, 12:54:39 PM »
Has anyone said you can't voice your opinion? Your persecution complex doesn't help your argument.

Oh come on, some of the posts where people become slightly confrontational or the one calling me Stuart445 above are totally uncalled for surely. So yes, they are pretty much saying you can’t voice that opinion I’m afraid, whatever you say

in fairness being called stuart445 is shocking, well below the belt

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #5059 on: December 06, 2019, 12:59:14 PM »
And yet plenty of people question stuff about Smith, but they don't post solely about him and vanish whenever we win. Same as plenty question Wes, Taylor etc but they still give praise where due and enjoyed our record winning run, promotion etc. And people get questioned all the time on here whether they are for or against someone/something. And again, where has anyone said you aren't entitled to post your opinion, you are fully entitled to post it, and others are fully entitled to question it.

Online john e

« Reply #5060 on: December 06, 2019, 01:03:37 PM »
I don’t know why people get upset about other posters giving them shit about something they don’t agree with

I live for that on here

nothing better than having a rare up with someone you don’t actually know about something you’ll never agree on

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #5061 on: December 06, 2019, 01:05:18 PM »
Can't be stuart445, he was seen just 20 minutes ago with a couple of King Doners celebrating his Dad's victory last night. Which gets me thinking, what do they eat on Christmas Day in the Bruce family household?

Offline rougegorge

« Reply #5062 on: December 06, 2019, 01:12:32 PM »
I think people on here should be able to express their view as long as it is not abusive to players, management and fellow posters; equally people should disagree or agree as they wish, and sarcastic and derisory posts aren't helpful either. If there were no differing views then the forum just becomes pointless.

I think Smith did very well to get us up and although we are reliant on Jack to a worrying degree and he was the catalyst for our great run last season, he didn't carry us alone to 10 wins in a row.

Smith clearly likes a 4-3-3 and where he has gone wrong thus far is not having good enough players in the 3 at the front and not having any adaptive formation.  El Ghazi may well become good enough to start regularly, whilst Trezeguet is a trier and I don't think Jota is the answer, even allowing for his injury. I don't think Wesley is equipped to play in a 4-3-3, or is good enough for the Prem at the moment, and I think we need forwards that are better to play in that formation.

Let's hope the scouting for forwards is better for the January window and that we have targets ready to go for on January 1st.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #5063 on: December 06, 2019, 01:14:53 PM »
Can't be stuart445, he was seen just 20 minutes ago with a couple of King Doners celebrating his Dad's victory last night. Which gets me thinking, what do they eat on Christmas Day in the Bruce family household?

Lots.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #5064 on: December 06, 2019, 01:25:38 PM »
40 consecutive posts criticising Smith, vanishing after Stoke and not doing a single post during our record breaking run, not a single post celebrating promotion, reappearing after the Arsenal defeat, vanishing again when we won games. Reappearing after a poor performance.

Welcome back Stuart.

Posts like that just prove my point don’t they. Go and look at my muppets history and tell me how many years I’ve donated

I can't see how much you've donated has to do with anything. If my club had won promotion, espcially in the way we did, I'd be on here joining in the congratulations. Instead, it seems that you've waited till we've had a few defeats to come back and have a go. I don't get it. It's all very negative. If you can' only be bothered to come on here when things are not right, then I can only think you must be a hoot and a half to sit at the match with.

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #5065 on: December 06, 2019, 01:26:26 PM »
I don’t know why people get upset about other posters giving them shit about something they don’t agree with

I live for that on here

nothing better than having a rare up with someone you don’t actually know about something you’ll never agree on

Too right!
"What you doing"
"Nothing..."
"Then why are you on your phone?"
*averts gaze*
*mumbles*
"Arguing with my imaginary friends.."

Offline Ketzster

« Reply #5066 on: December 06, 2019, 01:49:35 PM »
And yet plenty of people question stuff about Smith, but they don't post solely about him and vanish whenever we win. Same as plenty question Wes, Taylor etc but they still give praise where due and enjoyed our record winning run, promotion etc. And people get questioned all the time on here whether they are for or against someone/something. And again, where has anyone said you aren't entitled to post your opinion, you are fully entitled to post it, and others are fully entitled to question it.

I’ve answered your questions. And to whoever says it doesn’t matter about contributing to to the site, maybe not but I don’t expect to be sworn at by Dave Woodhall after I’ve just paid money to his site. You haven’t answered how calling me Stuart445 is acceptable either

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #5067 on: December 06, 2019, 01:54:37 PM »

I’ve answered your questions. And to whoever says it doesn’t matter about contributing to to the site, maybe not but I don’t expect to be sworn at by Dave Woodhall after I’ve just paid money to his site. You haven’t answered how calling me Stuart445 is acceptable either

You weren't sworn at, so less of the victim.

Offline Ketzster

« Reply #5068 on: December 06, 2019, 01:59:25 PM »

You weren't sworn at, so less of the victim.

I was, and I’m not playing the victim. I’m not that pathetic. All of your posts to me yesterday and this morning have been slightly confrontational. If you think the tone of them is acceptable that’s fine, but it answers the questions as to why I don’t bother posting on here very often. It’s a complete waste of time but it’s your site and you can do whatever you want, I accept that

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #5069 on: December 06, 2019, 02:00:58 PM »
I don't know who you are but you're boring the bollocks off me

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal