collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by The Edge
[Today at 07:51:24 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:47:37 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:39:18 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by OCD
[Today at 07:39:18 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Nev
[Today at 07:38:29 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Ian.
[Today at 07:37:07 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 07:36:44 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by OCD
[Today at 07:32:48 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John McGinn - signed (Captain)  (Read 653990 times)

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
Re: John McGinn - signed
« Reply #1335 on: August 12, 2019, 10:39:44 PM »
United fans calling for McGinn to be signed after watching him against Spurs. They'd even like United to pay £70m if that what it takes! Another Yorke/ Young situation brewing?

So back in my North West purgatory today, I had to endure the absolute twat of a Man U fan who only 2 weeks ago said "Who?" at the mention of McGinn, guffawing at the notion that his club would stump up £50 million to the likes of '"Aston Vanilla" (ho ho, great Manc humour).

Today, not only are Man U going to challenge for the top 4, but McGinn could now be the "final piece in the jigsaw" for a title bid. Next week, It'll be "Ole out!" again.

A colossal bell end

Just mention the fact their vastly superior bitter rivals are winning trophies galore whilst Yanited scratch around in the Europa League.

Indeed, both of them are.

Offline danno

« Reply #1336 on: August 12, 2019, 10:43:08 PM »
Any Man Yoo fan that talks to me about McGinn will get told my in the know about Klopp seeing him as Milners long term replacement.
  Complete bollocks of course but so are the links to the second biggest team in Manchester.

Online Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #1337 on: August 12, 2019, 10:52:07 PM »
I don’t think McGinn would suit Man U tbh.  Imagine if he went there and started slicking his hair back and poncing around with gold jewellery and diamond earrings.   :-\

He is far too good for them.

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #1338 on: August 13, 2019, 10:40:22 AM »

Good 5 minute interview on Talksport earlier. Start of the Jim White show

Offline Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #1339 on: August 13, 2019, 11:02:21 AM »

Heard it. He's obviously very happy with us, and gets on very well with Jack. Jim White still looking for us to sell him at the end of the season though: fcuk off Talksport!

Online Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #1340 on: August 13, 2019, 11:08:42 AM »

Heard it. He's obviously very happy with us, and gets on very well with Jack. Jim White still looking for us to sell him at the end of the season though: fcuk off Talksport!

When Jack has a scintillating performance at the weekend they'll switch attention to him.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #1341 on: August 13, 2019, 01:41:52 PM »
United fans calling for McGinn to be signed after watching him against Spurs. They'd even like United to pay £70m if that what it takes! Another Yorke/ Young situation brewing?

So back in my North West purgatory today, I had to endure the absolute twat of a Man U fan who only 2 weeks ago said "Who?" at the mention of McGinn, guffawing at the notion that his club would stump up £50 million to the likes of '"Aston Vanilla" (ho ho, great Manc humour).

Today, not only are Man U going to challenge for the top 4, but McGinn could now be the "final piece in the jigsaw" for a title bid. Next week, It'll be "Ole out!" again.

A colossal bell end

Bellends like most of them ! Theyre the ones I want to beat more than anyone now we're back - even more than Wolves.

I work 3 days a week in Stockport where in the main they are City. The older supporters are great to talk to as they reminisce about being excited when Shaun Goater signed a contract extension and Paul Dickov signed. They remember where they came from and are a decent bunch. The younger lot have only really known their recent history so can be as obnoxious as the typical United fan.

I agree - want to beat United more than a Villa hating XI of Wolves / Blues / Cov / Bitters

I hate the fuck out of them

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #1342 on: August 13, 2019, 02:59:59 PM »
Same here, Hookey. Always had a soft spot for Man City since their FA Cup semi final at Villa Park. Saying that, there was a few of us Villa fans waiting for kick off in a bar here when a group of four lads walked in, wished us good luck and said they were 'City' fans. City? What City? The look on their faces was one of shock. I had to explain to them that I'd hoped they'd, despite all their recent success, avoided the arrogance of their neighbours who refer to themselves as 'United'. Sadly, they didn't get it.

I prefer to refer to City as 'Manchester'; it's guaranteed to piss off the Man Utd, gloryhunting, arrogant twats.

Online Smirker

« Reply #1343 on: August 13, 2019, 05:49:21 PM »
I don't have a problem with MC fans from Manchester referring to their club as City. Why would they distinguish it from other clubs who share the name City?

It does annoy me when neutrals refer to them as such though, because this simply did not happen before they won the lottery. The informality (?) of it is what gets me.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #1344 on: August 13, 2019, 06:08:04 PM »
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:31:45 PM by purpletrousers »

Online Smirker

« Reply #1345 on: August 13, 2019, 06:30:26 PM »
Great interview. He's a good lad is SJM  8)

Offline KRS

« Reply #1346 on: August 14, 2019, 02:19:30 AM »
Good interview. SJM has always stated how much he loves it at Villa so we just have to ignore all the media and pundits trying to sell him off to teams like Man Utd. His new 5 year deal means he’s not going anywhere for a few seasons at least and hopefully he’ll earn legendary status with Villa, but if and when he does then it will be a very big money move.

richtheholtender

Offline Diablo

« Reply #1348 on: August 25, 2019, 01:16:39 PM »
Haha! I think SJM could do with watching that recent Woodstock documentary to get some dancing in pants pointers/moves

Online Smirker

« Reply #1349 on: August 25, 2019, 04:11:56 PM »
John McGinn is the sort of person who you'd want your sister to date.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal