collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Marvelous Nakamba - confirmed  (Read 42665 times)

Offline PaulTheVillan

• Gringo
    • :-)
  • GM : Apr, 2014
Re: Marvelous Nakamba - confirmed
« Reply #450 on: January 22, 2020, 08:36:17 PM »
I think he's been OK, I just think we need the right partner along side him. Breaks play up, makes mostly simple passes to the nearest bloke. Better at it than NRC ever was, not quite as good as Gueye was, but certainly better than Carlos bloody Sanchez

Offline KRS

« Reply #451 on: February 23, 2020, 10:36:34 PM »
Woeful player. Really donít know what any one can see if him because heís struggling to be a footballer of any outstanding qualities. A complete liability of the pitch most of the time, and one of the reasons why our midfield is so piss poor and defence concedes so many shots.

Offline ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
« Reply #452 on: February 23, 2020, 11:31:29 PM »
Woeful player. Really donít know what any one can see if him because heís struggling to be a footballer of any outstanding qualities. A complete liability of the pitch most of the time, and one of the reasons why our midfield is so piss poor and defence concedes so many shots.

Played really well when he first came in, and every so often shows he can play well. Like El Ghazi and Luiz he has shown fleeting glimpses of talent.

Trez, Wesley, Drinkwater and Target are the players I see no redeeming qualities or potential in.

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #453 on: February 23, 2020, 11:52:33 PM »
I think he's been OK, I just think we need the right partner along side him. Breaks play up, makes mostly simple passes to the nearest bloke. Better at it than NRC ever was, not quite as good as Gueye was, but certainly better than Carlos bloody Sanchez

Carlos Sanchez is the worst player I've ever seen play for us. And I saw...no, I can't think of one who was so bad that they ought to be included in such company.