collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John McGinn - signed (Captain)  (Read 653777 times)

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Re: John McGinn - signed
« Reply #1290 on: August 10, 2019, 07:48:01 PM »
Class. He is the future of Aston Villa not Grealish.

Fucking hell. You have a real hate on for Grealish don’t you? I don’t recall up until this point you ever being on here and having that opinion. Which frankly is utter bollocks.

Offline colin69

« Reply #1291 on: August 10, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »

Fucking hell. You have a real hate on for Grealish don’t you? I don’t recall up until this point you ever being on here and having that opinion. Which frankly is utter bollocks.

No I don’t hate him at all. I’m just extremely disappointed with his performance.

Do you really think it was a performance worthy of an England call up?

Like I’ve said, I really want him to prove me wrong and if and when he does I will praise him to the rafters.

But my honest opinion is as a 50 year old watching Villa for a long time is that Conor and SJM makings their PL debuts were much better.

Online Border villan

• Carrying out missionary work on the Welsh border.
« Reply #1292 on: August 10, 2019, 07:56:31 PM »

No I don’t hate him at all. I’m just extremely disappointed with his performance.

Like I’ve said, I really want him to prove me wrong and if and when he does I will praise him to the rafters.

But my honest opinion is as a 50 year old watching Villa for a long time is that Conor and SJM makings their PL debuts were much better.
You may be watching Villa but the rest of us are supporting them.

Offline colin69

« Reply #1293 on: August 10, 2019, 08:00:15 PM »

And so am I my friend.

Just an honest opinion.... nothing more, nothing less.

Online Border villan

• Carrying out missionary work on the Welsh border.
« Reply #1294 on: August 10, 2019, 08:02:32 PM »

And so am I my friend.

I choose my friends carefully. You are not included.

Offline Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #1295 on: August 10, 2019, 08:04:04 PM »

And so am I my friend.

An honest opinion you've put in the post-match thread, the Grealish thread, and now the John McGinn thread. A disinterated party might think you're just interested in having a pop at Grealish, rather than discussing our first game back in the premier league?

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1296 on: August 10, 2019, 08:05:45 PM »

You’ve been all over the place telling everyone how shit he was. Where was your wise observations on Jack all summer or more season. All of a sudden on the back of an admittedly poor display by his standards, but ONE game nonetheless,  you are out here telling us he won’t make it.

Offline colin69

« Reply #1297 on: August 10, 2019, 08:19:59 PM »

And so am I my friend.

I choose my friends carefully. You are not included.

Well I won’t lose any sleep over that.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #1298 on: August 10, 2019, 08:20:44 PM »
What an oddball.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #1299 on: August 10, 2019, 10:06:52 PM »

And so am I my friend.

An honest opinion you've put in the post-match thread, the Grealish thread, and now the John McGinn thread. A disinterated party might think you're just interested in having a pop at Grealish, rather than discussing our first game back in the premier league?

I often share the observation with my clients, the louder we shout, the less we get heard.

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #1300 on: August 10, 2019, 10:25:33 PM »
Have not read anything before, what I will say is Jack knows he fecked up for their second goal. What I will also say he was tireless today, people think he is a prima donna but get to know he is totally the opposite.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #1301 on: August 10, 2019, 11:17:38 PM »

One game. Give him a chance. If McGinn had had a poor game (he has in the past) would that mean he’s hopeless? No clearly. If Jack plays every game this year and struggles like that you might have a point. But he won’t and he’ll learn.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1302 on: August 10, 2019, 11:57:43 PM »

And so am I my friend.

In my opinion, you're chatting shit.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #1303 on: August 11, 2019, 12:23:34 AM »

Nose alert.

Offline ROBBO

• GM : 15.01.2025
« Reply #1304 on: August 11, 2019, 12:29:18 AM »
Grealish played okay but he should be an attacking force for the team for me he is far too casual deep in defence.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal