collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Jane
[Today at 04:47:05 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:46:48 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[Today at 04:46:11 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Bernie
[Today at 04:45:49 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Bernie
[Today at 04:44:50 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by dubont
[Today at 04:44:30 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by TopDeck113
[Today at 04:41:33 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 04:41:32 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John Terry - Gone  (Read 555174 times)

Offline old man villa fan

Re: John Terry - signed
« Reply #2910 on: May 11, 2018, 09:08:19 AM »
I do think hes got a good shout of being in charge at some point!  I have no idea if he's done or doing his badges but that seems not to be an issue for some

He's doing his badges at the moment and seems to be quite diligent about it.

At the end of the day he can pass courses but it depends on his natural ability, man management and ideas as to whether he will make a good coach/manager.

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #2911 on: May 11, 2018, 09:38:53 AM »
https://youtu.be/TAGwVNBk5v8

An excellent interview with him.

That was a great interview.

Offline JD

• Stay Free
« Reply #2912 on: May 11, 2018, 09:41:38 AM »
It's a great interview.  I know some people will never change their minds, but it is really difficult to fault his character, commitment or ability since he joined.  He really has been an excellent signing.

No, he's the devil incarnate. So says Chris Jameson.

Chris has his reasons and I admire him for sticking by them. He has explained his reasons on more than one occasion. Instead you are lazy and try and troll other users ATAL, its not a nice thing to do and its not clever.   

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #2913 on: May 11, 2018, 09:44:50 AM »
I just hate him, number of reasons, he’s not my ‘pantomime villain’. I wish he wasn’t a Villan though.

He hasn't slept with your wife as he.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #2914 on: May 11, 2018, 09:48:38 AM »
That was just a joke Chris.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #2915 on: May 11, 2018, 10:36:41 AM »
It's a great interview.  I know some people will never change their minds, but it is really difficult to fault his character, commitment or ability since he joined.  He really has been an excellent signing.

Chris has his reasons and I admire him for sticking by them. He has explained his reasons on more than one occasion. Instead you are lazy and try and troll other users ATAL, its not a nice thing to do and its not clever.   

Yawn. In your own words JD - get a sense of humour.

Maybe Chris can explain again as I've never heard his reasons. I can probably guess at them though. Whatever he did in the past I think John has earned the respect of Villa fans. Except for Chris of course. Because of reasons.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #2916 on: May 11, 2018, 10:51:32 AM »
Give it a fucking rest will you

Offline JD

• Stay Free
« Reply #2917 on: May 11, 2018, 10:54:51 AM »

Maybe Chris can explain again as I've never heard his reasons. I can probably guess at them though. Whatever he did in the past I think John has earned the respect of Villa fans. Except for Chris of course. Because of reasons.

ATAL just stop trolling other people. You are becoming a boring little shit and to be frank you are neither funny or intelligent. If you want to know just PM Chris instead of trying to be smart and clever, because you are neither of them. 

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #2918 on: May 11, 2018, 11:03:03 AM »

ATAL just stop trolling other people. You are becoming a boring little shit and to be frank you are neither funny or intelligent. If you want to know just PM Chris instead of trying to be smart and clever, because you are neither of them. 

Not trolling in the slightest. No need for the personal attack at all.

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #2919 on: May 11, 2018, 11:12:53 AM »
of course there is - you're getting on people's tits.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #2920 on: May 11, 2018, 11:16:16 AM »

But not intentionally. I'm disagreeing with Chris's self-professed "hate" of our captain, and because some don't like my message they've resorted to name-calling. Didn't realise there were different rules for some.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #2921 on: May 11, 2018, 11:25:13 AM »

But not intentionally. I'm disagreeing with Chris's self-professed "hate" of our captain, and because some don't like my message they've resorted to name-calling. Didn't realise there were different rules for some.

Would you say you've ever "resorted to name calling?"

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #2922 on: May 11, 2018, 11:29:06 AM »

Assuming this is a genuine question rather than making a rhetorical point - if ever I have, it's been dealt with appropriately.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #2923 on: May 11, 2018, 11:32:52 AM »

Assuming this is a genuine question rather than making a rhetorical point - if ever I have, it's been dealt with appropriately.

First of all you haven't - and I could bring up a couple about me for a start that were so childish they were best ignored. Second, when so many other posters are telling you to stop doing something, there's a good chance that it's you, not them, that are in the wrong. 

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #2924 on: May 11, 2018, 11:47:22 AM »

First of all you haven't - and I could bring up a couple about me for a start that were so childish they were best ignored. Second, when so many other posters are telling you to stop doing something, there's a good chance that it's you, not them, that are in the wrong. 

Such as?

I've already duly PM'ed Mr. Jameson to get his side of the story re: Terry, but you're taking this to a different place now. Perhaps if I am so much in the wrong here, you could do the same and send me a message so we can discuss.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal