collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Stanley Victor Collymore  (Read 101144 times)

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
Re: Stanley Victor Collymore
« Reply #690 on: July 20, 2016, 01:01:36 PM »
SV have ever considered the immense good Stan has done by shedding light on subject that many people don't understand but is very real in the lives of thousands across the world? It's incredibly insensitive and ignorant on your part to make sweeping statements on a topic you clearly know very little about.

I haven't made sweeping statements. I've made one specific point that I think sometimes SVC used his ill health to raise his media profile. I've not made any other statements regarding mental health in general. I am also a healthcare professional and people manager who has on occasion to manage both staff and patients with mental illness, so I do consider myself to be fairly well informed. And before you pick up on this as a stick to beat me with, I have never had complaints from either my organisation, or individual staff or patients regarding my dealings with them with regards to mental health issues. Quite the opposite in fact.

The already depressed patients must just love it when as you walk by you throw this line at them "Playing the mental illness card again..."

Indeed. It seems Nurse Ratched is alive and well.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #691 on: July 20, 2016, 01:02:11 PM »
SV have ever considered the immense good Stan has done by shedding light on subject that many people don't understand but is very real in the lives of thousands across the world? It's incredibly insensitive and ignorant on your part to make sweeping statements on a topic you clearly know very little about.

I haven't made sweeping statements. I've made one specific point that I think sometimes SVC used his ill health to raise his media profile. I've not made any other statements regarding mental health in general. I am also a healthcare professional and people manager who has on occasion to manage both staff and patients with mental illness, so I do consider myself to be fairly well informed. And before you pick up on this as a stick to beat me with, I have never had complaints from either my organisation, or individual staff or patients regarding my dealings with them with regards to mental health issues. Quite the opposite in fact.

The already depressed patients must just love it when as you walk by you throw this line at them "Playing the mental illness card again..."

Please re read my last post.

I think he has, or how would he know about the depressed patients?

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #692 on: July 20, 2016, 01:04:09 PM »

They pretend to be better so he doesn't have a go at them.

"Much better today thanks, not playing any cards".

Offline malckennedy

« Reply #693 on: July 20, 2016, 01:16:04 PM »

Indeed. It seems Nurse Ratched is alive and well.

Boris Johnson says she's running for the White House!

Offline Leicester_Villian

« Reply #694 on: July 24, 2016, 09:02:09 AM »
Notes the SUPER LIFELONG VILLA FAN SVC is suggesting that Liverpool should sign Amarvi .....always nice when your supporters are trying to move the better players on .....Oh sorry forgot this is Mr Ego himself

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #695 on: July 24, 2016, 09:07:05 AM »
You read like someone with an axe to grind.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #696 on: July 24, 2016, 10:12:47 AM »
Notes the SUPER LIFELONG VILLA FAN SVC is suggesting that Liverpool should sign Amarvi .....always nice when your supporters are trying to move the better players on .....Oh sorry forgot this is Mr Ego himself

Someone asked him on twitter if Amavi would be a good fit for Liverpool and he said yes. What's the problem?

Offline Clampy

« Reply #697 on: July 24, 2016, 10:14:51 AM »
You read like someone with an axe to grind.

I think the word is 'obsessed'.

« Reply #698 on: July 24, 2016, 10:37:03 AM »
SVC is simply a total and utter TWAT who thinks he is Gods gift when intact he is a THUG  - and all of that is factual
He took OUR Club for a total ride 1

Offline Clampy

« Reply #699 on: July 24, 2016, 10:42:47 AM »
SVC is simply a total and utter TWAT who thinks he is Gods gift when intact he is a THUG  - and all of that is factual

It's not factual at all, it's your opinion.

« Reply #700 on: July 24, 2016, 11:02:38 AM »

So which part is not factual ....

Offline Clampy

« Reply #701 on: July 24, 2016, 11:06:10 AM »

So which part is not factual ....

All of it, it's all your opinion. You might think he's a twat, but other people might not. That's not fact, that's difference of opinion.

« Reply #702 on: July 24, 2016, 11:19:28 AM »
THUG - total fact ..proven
TOOK CLUB FOR RIDE - fact

Add the two together = TWAT

Offline Clampy

« Reply #703 on: July 24, 2016, 11:25:49 AM »
THUG - total fact ..proven
TOOK CLUB FOR RIDE - fact

Add the two together = TWAT

In your opinion and i'm sure others. Shall we leave it at that?

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #704 on: July 24, 2016, 11:26:36 AM »
FACT

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal