collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 455677 times)

Offline aj2k77

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #1020 on: January 11, 2016, 04:52:38 PM »
And that's one of the reasons the fans have turned Risso, there's no one left at the club that the fans have any good memories of or goodwill towards. There's no link from the team to the support. No leader we rally behind, no Striker who's scored memorable goals that won us important matches, no Defender who's put his head on the line and kept the opposition at bay. They're either nobodies like the Westwoods and Richardsons we have or goons like Gabby, Nzog, Bacuna.

Online Nii Lamptey

« Reply #1021 on: January 11, 2016, 05:54:50 PM »
Whatever you think of him as a player, and I personally think he is poor with no positional sense and no concentration, you have to admire him for putting his neck on the line and talking to those guys like that. There is a cancer in our club that will get even worse before it gets better.

I don't admire him for it at all. As he has shown lots lately, he just loves mouthing off. I'd have had some respect for him if he'd used his position as captain to tell that pair of twats Guzan and Lescott to grow up.

I can't think of a time in my life, where almost to a man, I despise each and every player.

This. As captain, he should spend more time using that gob of his ON the pitch, sending a rocket up Bacuna's ass where he misplaces 'another' pass or doesn't track his man, or screaming at Westwood for bottling 'another' challenge, or Gestede for basically just being Gestede.

Yes, I suppose it's good that he's not shying away from the abuse.... but for Christ's sake, we'd be better off if he (and the rest of em) did their talking on the pitch.
The only players worth their salt in Villa shirts at the moment are the 2 Jordans (would probably be 3 if Amavi wasn't injured) and Carles Gill. The rest of them can do one.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #1022 on: January 11, 2016, 06:21:24 PM »
Central News have picked up on the story now so presumably the club will have to make a statement and hopefully take action against Guzan and Lescott

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

« Reply #1023 on: January 11, 2016, 07:19:05 PM »
Central News have picked up on the story now so presumably the club will have to make a statement and hopefully take action against Guzan and Lescott

selling the to some mugs another team would be a good start

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #1024 on: January 11, 2016, 10:39:53 PM »
I've just caught this on the late edition of central news, its pissed me off that they're making Richards out to be some sort of hero thats approached some neandothol fans, the fans, especially the main bloke that was talking came across as well spoken and calm and was asking a sensible question in the circumstances, if anything the fans side of it should be whats reported on.

Offline supertom

« Reply #1025 on: January 12, 2016, 05:17:49 PM »
Guzan has to go ASAP. He's a complete liability and if he's gonna start being a piss-take merchant like some of the others I'd sooner put Bunn in goal.

If Steer is out on loan it might be worth recalling him if we can.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #1026 on: January 12, 2016, 05:21:03 PM »
I would prefer the midget.

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #1027 on: January 12, 2016, 09:37:14 PM »
That's good from Richards at the end of the game, he looks delighted.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #1028 on: January 12, 2016, 09:59:53 PM »
That's good from Richards at the end of the game, he looks delighted.

I saw that too. There were a lot from the bench that looked the same.

There was someone, I think Sinclair, that looked like he'd been told he got to wash Chamakh's hair with his tongue. And the hair gel he'd got to get rid of was as promoted in There's Something About Mary.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #1029 on: January 12, 2016, 11:27:10 PM »
Diablo I think you may have a very valid point there, I see in Gestede a player who is totally shot of confidence, a player who is not sure what his role in the team is supposed to be, his team mates are wary of involving him as his first touch is awful, he is afraid to try anything apart from the bare basics, but and there is always a but , if that is the case and we can see it, why can't the manager.
I think Remi could and quite rightly took Gestede out of the firing line today which paid dividends (as he said we need 11 players at 100% to get a win). Hopefully Gestede will return to the first team all the better for a break and hopefully some rebuilt confidence (and possibly into a team that doesn't have major difficulty remembering its last win).

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #1030 on: January 13, 2016, 07:13:22 PM »
I'd still put Richards in ahead of Bacuna at RB against Leicester. A back line of Richards, Okore, Lescott & Cissokho looks really strong to me.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1031 on: January 13, 2016, 08:38:57 PM »
And Bacuna ahead of Westwood in midfield. I imagine Richards wasn't played because of the injury he picked up at the weekend. Either way, and fair play to him, he looked absolutely delighted for the other players.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #1032 on: January 21, 2016, 11:40:46 PM »
I see Richards has deleted all his tweets about giving it all for the rest of the season! Yes Micah, what's it been like... 3 weeks? Leave the one of the two fools doing some shit dance on a hoverboard up though. ::)

Offline ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
  • GM : 01.08.2022
« Reply #1033 on: January 22, 2016, 08:50:34 AM »
Whilst he always looks like a good player, the team seems to do better when isn't playing. I'd leave him on the bench and stick with Lescott and Okore.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1034 on: January 22, 2016, 08:53:31 AM »
Whilst he always looks like a good player, the team seems to do better when isn't playing. I'd leave him on the bench and stick with Lescott and Okore.

Me too.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal