collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 455705 times)

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #855 on: January 04, 2016, 10:52:04 PM »
What is it with these Man City rejects and their so we're told behind the scenes attitudes? Dunne, Ireland, Richards...

I just hope Lescott does not develop one, what with being well past it and shit as well.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #856 on: January 04, 2016, 11:00:35 PM »
he openly slagged off the French contingent as long ago as November when kmac was looking after us,
wanker

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #857 on: January 04, 2016, 11:05:16 PM »
Seeing one or two things on twitter about Richards taking the piss out of Garde behind his back.
No proof of course, but is this really the behaviour expected of the captain of Aston Villa?
No it's the expected behaviour from Richards and it's unfortunate that some c*** appointed him as our captain.

Online exigo

« Reply #858 on: January 04, 2016, 11:11:17 PM »
Strip him of the captaincy, fine him the maximum two weeks wages and show every other waste of a shirt that enough is enough.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #859 on: January 04, 2016, 11:16:13 PM »
I'm suspicious about Richards.  It's no coincidence that we actually started to look a bit more solid at Newcastle and home to spam without him and as soon as he's back in the circus style defending has returned.  The issue is with him.

Offline achilles

« Reply #860 on: January 04, 2016, 11:22:41 PM »
Can someone explain where Richards was for Sunderland's third goal?
He was nowhere to be seen when MOTD showed the goal, right from Bacuna's throw in till the goal, nowhere in sight!

This is a serious question as I would have expected our captain and CH to be in the vicinity of our penalty area, perhaps he was injured and off the pitch?

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #861 on: January 04, 2016, 11:24:05 PM »
So it appears Delph may have been telling the truth about Richards encouraging him to jump ship.
No matter how bad Richards is that slithering wanker two faced lying c*** will always trump him IMO. So we don't need to listen to him.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #862 on: January 04, 2016, 11:26:20 PM »
I'm convinced he's heavily involved in a dressing room split.  He came out with that article a while ago which was wholly ill advised effectively criticising the characters in the dressing room.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #863 on: January 04, 2016, 11:27:10 PM »

On twitter having an internet fight.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #864 on: January 04, 2016, 11:29:07 PM »
I'm convinced he's heavily involved in a dressing room split.  He came out with that article a while ago which was wholly ill advised effectively criticising the characters in the dressing room.

The article where from memory he claimed the other players aren't trying as hard as he is? We have 8 pts, 8 measly points, of course there is a dressing room problem, a big one. This fucker will be there or there abouts.

Offline Olof's Beard

« Reply #865 on: January 04, 2016, 11:29:37 PM »
He was nowhere to be seen when MOTD showed the goal, right from Bacuna's throw in till the goal, nowhere in sight!

This is a serious question as I would have expected our captain and CH to be in the vicinity of our penalty area, perhaps he was injured and off the pitch?

You can see him in one of the replays, standing up on the half way line.

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #866 on: January 04, 2016, 11:31:17 PM »

He was on his mobile tweeting Wrighty.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #867 on: January 04, 2016, 11:36:12 PM »
I think Newcastle and West Ham showed that we are better at the back without him. West Ham the goal only came from the defensive re-organisation post Sanchez going off injured. Hutton was his usual liability but we at least held a back 4 for much of the game.

Richards is back and we concede comedy goal after comedy goal. I have never gone off a player so fast watching Villa.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #868 on: January 04, 2016, 11:38:52 PM »

I asked this on the match thread. He was literally no where to be seen. Bacuna ends up closest to Defoe.

What the feck was he doing, we had not just been laying siege the other end or anything.

Offline David_Nab

• GM : 24.12.2015
« Reply #869 on: January 04, 2016, 11:42:30 PM »
I think Newcastle and West Ham showed that we are better at the back without him. West Ham the goal only came from the defensive re-organisation post Sanchez going off injured. Hutton was his usual liability but we at least held a back 4 for much of the game.

Richards is back and we concede comedy goal after comedy goal. I have never gone off a player so fast watching Villa.

Combination of Richards returning and Sanchez being out

Just seems crazy we keep playing him at CB when all the video evidence shows he is causing us issues with his positioning and when at RB his good attributes speed and strength would easily make him a better option than Hutton

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal