collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 458582 times)

Offline aj2k77

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #840 on: January 04, 2016, 08:56:44 PM »
If it's Bacuna right back and Richardson left back I'll join you in the screaming.

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #841 on: January 04, 2016, 08:58:01 PM »
It isn't in his contract I spoke to someone on Monday who has a long association with Micah and he is open to playing RB if it helps the team.
I heard different. There is nothing in his contract to say where he plays but he pointedly refuses to play at full back. A pretty bad egg around the club as well so I am told.
So whilst  not explicitly written in the contract Sherwood must have agreed and convinced him that he will only play centre back. If so it's disgraceful neglect of duty by the then manager.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #842 on: January 04, 2016, 09:06:12 PM »
It isn't in his contract I spoke to someone on Monday who has a long association with Micah and he is open to playing RB if it helps the team.
I heard different. There is nothing in his contract to say where he plays but he pointedly refuses to play at full back. A pretty bad egg around the club as well so I am told.
So whilst  not explicitly written in the contract Sherwood must have agreed and convinced him that he will only play centre back. If so it's disgraceful neglect of duty by the then manager.
You expected anything else from Tim Charlatan?

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #843 on: January 04, 2016, 09:07:31 PM »
No... the Chisler was only interested in one thing!

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #844 on: January 04, 2016, 09:42:07 PM »

Without revealing too much, that is about the size of it. And he hasn't stopped playing up like a kid disgusted with what was in his Christmas stocking since Tactics got the boot.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #845 on: January 04, 2016, 09:48:03 PM »

Without revealing too much, that is about the size of it. And he hasn't stopped playing up like a kid disgusted with what was in his Christmas stocking since Tactics got the boot.

The rumours about the "gentlemen's (ha f##king ha) agreement were circulating around the time he signed.  What a pair of - INSERT EXPLETIVE(S) OF OWN CHOICE.

If he wants maybe we could send some of the more prolific posters from the shithouse thread to leave something in his stockings.  They say actions speak louder than words.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #846 on: January 04, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »
Like I said over on the the other thread, it doesn't sound like the kind of thing Garde would stand for. I'm trying not to come across that i'm doubting cheltenhamlion, just putting a different slant on it.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #847 on: January 04, 2016, 09:50:01 PM »
If true get rid ASAP.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #848 on: January 04, 2016, 09:58:13 PM »
Like I said over on the the other thread, it doesn't sound like the kind of thing Garde would stand for. I'm trying not to come across that i'm doubting cheltenhamlion, just putting a different slant on it.

Doubt me all you like. I won't take it personally.

More than one person I rate for ITK has told me the same about Richards. Malignant is where we come back to.

Offline LTA

« Reply #849 on: January 04, 2016, 10:05:56 PM »
It says so much about the lack of discipline around Villa Park these days when you've got the bloody captain picking fights with people on twitter.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #850 on: January 04, 2016, 10:19:44 PM »
I maybe stating the obvious but he wont play fullback because he is an overpaid righteous lazy batarde

Offline Fasth56

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #851 on: January 04, 2016, 10:26:00 PM »
So it appears Delph may have been telling the truth about Richards encouraging him to jump ship.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #852 on: January 04, 2016, 10:40:55 PM »
If I was manager and he refused to play full back he'd be in the reserves faster than you could say ******

Offline glasses

« Reply #853 on: January 04, 2016, 10:43:49 PM »

This seems believable to me. For some fuel for the fire I'd also watch a replay of his goal vs watford. A massive goal for us at the time, and boy did he celebrate.

Nobody celebrated with him. It always struck me as odd, that the captain scored, went ballistic, and none of his teammates seemed to give a shit. Remember thinking that was very telling

Offline LTA

« Reply #854 on: January 04, 2016, 10:49:53 PM »
Seeing one or two things on twitter about Richards taking the piss out of Garde behind his back.

No proof of course, but is this really the behaviour expected of the captain of Aston Villa?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal